Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Stratavos

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
so they actually came in early, all of them are comfy and for well. I grabbed the red and white pouch, the black thong, the grey and white jockstrap, and a 3 pack of the black briefs.
The only commentary that can possibly be seen as negative that I have (which is mostly matter of opinion really) is that the briefs are based in tighty-whitey base design, and I'm more partial to a smaller section of fabric going along the thighs (euro/bikini briefs).

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with what i got, and I'm impressed about the quickness too! There's a good reason why they've gotten awards :)

Reactions: bulgebigger

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so they actually came in early, all of them are comfy and for well. I grabbed the red and white pouch, the black thong, the grey and white jockstrap, and a 3 pack of the black briefs.
The only commentary that can possibly be seen as negative that I have (which is mostly matter of opinion really) is that the briefs are based in tighty-whitey base design, and I'm more partial to a smaller section of fabric going along the thighs (euro/bikini briefs).

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with what i got, and I'm impressed about the quickness too! There's a good reason why they've gotten awards :)
Any chance we could get some pics included with this review?