Questions about a late growth spurt?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by aikidragon, May 22, 2004.

1. aikidragon

aikidragon New Member

I’ve finally decided to de-lurk because I have a question to ask. Has anyone ever heard of having or have had a growth spurt in their genitals in their early thirties? Over the last couple of years I’ve had a series of growth spurts that are fairly significant and I wanted to see if anyone else had experienced anything like it and what effects it had on them.

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

Not so sure about having a "growth spurt" per se during one's thirties as being all that common!, but things can "change" just a bit and quite often subtly at that. Girth can increase (somewhat) over time (not talking by several inches here though!) The other noticeable "trend" as we men get older is improved flaccid hang (in many cases) probably due to gravity's influence. :) The scrotum also tends to "hang lower", too.

Improvement in erect length during one's twenties and early thirties (by a fraction or so) is not totally unusual, either. But, it's just not as "common" as the other changes I mentioned. Several members here (myself included) have reported over time noticing "some" improvement in total erect length during our early to mid twenties. I think my increase was near or just below another inch--really not all that appreciable. If anything, I suppose the effect this give us men to increase (at all!) is it helps boost our self esteem just a bit! --Who could argue with that?

3. Solis25

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A friend of mine grew an inch in length in his late twenties so to me it's not unheard of...

Draft saved Draft deleted