Questions about Anal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by OhCanada, Jul 23, 2004.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

I have some possibly unpleasant questions about anal sex:
    - does your asswhole stretch so you begin to have problems later (or right away)
    - does it smell?
    - is is tighter than a pussy?
    - can you fit a larger dick into a girls ass as far as the pussy?
    - do you get shit on you dick?

gross but must knows.

2. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    OK, here's the DL:

-No. The outer sphincter, the anus, will always go back to it's original form. It may feel "loose" for several hours, maybe even a day, but it always goes back. Unless you're big enough to tear something. LOL

-Only if you're dirty. Oftentimes, it smells less than a vagina.

-Y E S. And, there can be greater clamping of the muscles... But don't practice donkeypunching.

-Typically, you can. I am a guy, but I've had 11" up my ass, no problem. I've been with girls who had trouble with my 6.5". The rectum is a wonderful, elastic bit o' anatomy.

-Again, only if they're dirty. If she just shat, you might. There's this thing called an "enema"... It's basically anal douching. It cleans out the rectum, so anal sex is more... um... hygenic?

Anything else? Ask away.

3. jonb

Gold Member

I don't think there's that much stretching; from what I understand, anal is actually a greater risk for HIV infection: An additional 30% risk compared to "traditional" intercourse for the insertive partner and five times the risk for the receptive partner. This is because the anus is thinner than the vagina.

Just a bit of the medical perspecitve there.

4. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It's also riskier because the anus is more prone to tearing and bleeding, even tiny breaks that can't be seen, and these are ideal pathways for body fluid exchange. And of course, the anus doesn't have its own lubricant like a vagina does.

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you want us to tell you that it will hurt and it smells and you will have to wear a diaper the rest of your life? If you are interested in anal sex, take your time. Your ass will be there for the rest of your life (we hope). Check out: http://www.puckerup.com/anal_advisor/anal.htm There is an "anal advisor" who has answered a lot of questions that you can refer to. Anal sex feels good and if done right, you will want to do it again and again!

6. B_Dantesco

B_Dantesco New Member

Just a quick note on this one. Most women that Ive had anal sex with find it easier to accomodate me anally than vaginally. In anal sex there is no cervix to contend with. I have only met one woman who could take all of me in her vagina. Her cervix had been surgically dilated. But I have met several women (well, and one man) who could take my whole dick up the ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted