questions about cock rings

D_Paul_Bunion

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys - I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere but the search function doesn't seem to be working for me.

Anyway, my questions are...how do you know what size cock ring is appropriate? Is metal, rubber, or leather better? Is there a time limit for how long one should wear it? For instance, I've always been intrigued about wearing one while I'm out for the evening - but less interested on wearing it during any bedroom fun...

BTW: I'm 9 by 6.

Thx,
Brentwood

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
...I have worn my metal cock ring out many times. I have no problems with it, and it doesn't feel uncomfortable. The attention that it gets my package is beyond awesome.

I don't have experiecne with the rubber kind, only metal. I use a pretty large size, but I don't know the size off the top of my head. Wish I could be more help.

I just think the metal looks cooler. :cool:

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Be sure not to wear one too tight for too long or you will have no package to show.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
brentwood9 said:
Hey guys - I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere but the search function doesn't seem to be working for me.

Anyway, my questions are...how do you know what size cock ring is appropriate? Is metal, rubber, or leather better? Is there a time limit for how long one should wear it? For instance, I've always been intrigued about wearing one while I'm out for the evening - but less interested on wearing it during any bedroom fun...

Thx,
Brentwood
Cock rings ...LOVE em. I have several different kinds.

Metal rings ....are nice for shinny very firm sexual adronment. I find they tend to be the less tolerable. I can't wear them for long periods of time.
They do stay in place. I wear mine a little snug.

Leather....I like them because they can be removed at any time. Unlike metal, were you have to wait for the erection to subside before it can be removed. If they ahve snaps then you can adjust the tightness. This helps produce a more ridgit erection. If you go tighter.

Rubber....are nice for all day wear. They tend to move with you. They are not as firm as the metal. I like to bundle them up and wear 3 at a time. It helps push your bulge to the front. Looks great in a pair jeans.

Stretchy....are really nice too....they do get tight after a longer period of time. You will know when it time to come off.....it's like they have a mind of their own. For some reason they seem to get real tight all at once...at least that has been my experince.

Well thats my take on rings....just enjoy them all...have fun.
BBB2.5

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For wearing around, I like metal. I like the feeling of a metal cockring on my junk.

For sex, I like leather straps the best. When I'm fucking, and my cock is really hard, the metal ones are way too restrictive. I like the leather straps you can whip off in a second.

BBB2.5, I miss the pics of you taking on those big dildos in the galleries. My mornings just aren't the same...

D_Paul_Bunion

Account Disabled
Media
Hung Muscle said:
For wearing around, I like metal. I like the feeling of a metal cockring on my junk.

Thx for the input Hung Muscle. I'm most intrigued with the metal ones myself. I think it would look pretty hot to have a stainless steel metal ring around my cock. I was wondering though how do you figure out the proper diameter to purchase? I only want it to keep me semi-hard and I'm thinking I could probably fill the 2" diameter but I'm not really sure.

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
brentwood9 said:

Thx,
Brentwood
Like the metal ring best.Need to be sure it's not too tight..maybe experient soom and find the right diameter. The big box hardware stores carry metal rings (hear they even have them in stainless steel!)

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
Have all kinds of cockrings here, though I tend to prefer the metal ones, particularly the wide metal bands. As to size, you got to find what's right for you. Since some of the fancier cockrings can get expensive, I'd suggest buying a few different size metal rings, plain old regular kind, and see what fits you best.

Good luck, and enjoy. They're great.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Yeha I like the metal ones also check out my pics when you get a chance the one I have came from a site in Europe and was about $22 and its 2 3/4 inches around for the larger guys...sometimes my nuts hang lower and sometimes higher but my soft penis never falls below 7 inches it hangs like 7 to 8 inches soft all the time and gets to be 9 to 9 1/2 hard and very very thick and this ring works fine and I do wear it alot...except when I swim I wear a rubber one...Jose'Latinoboy9

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
BBB2.5 said:
Cock rings ...LOVE em. I have several different kinds.

Metal rings ....are nice for shinny very firm sexual adronment. I find they tend to be the less tolerable. I can't wear them for long periods of time.
They do stay in place. I wear mine a little snug.

Leather....I like them because they can be removed at any time. Unlike metal, were you have to wait for the erection to subside before it can be removed. If they ahve snaps then you can adjust the tightness. This helps produce a more ridgit erection. If you go tighter.

Rubber....are nice for all day wear. They tend to move with you. They are not as firm as the metal. I like to bundle them up and wear 3 at a time. It helps push your bulge to the front. Looks great in a pair jeans.

Stretchy....are really nice too....they do get tight after a longer period of time. You will know when it time to come off.....it's like they have a mind of their own. For some reason they seem to get real tight all at once...at least that has been my experince.

Well thats my take on rings....just enjoy them all...have fun.
BBB2.5

I must say "ditto"

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love cock rings and have to admit that my favorite are the rubber once. There is more "give" to them and the metal ones just don't it for me. I like the leather ones with snaps but not velcro, the hairs tend to get caught up in them and ouch!
Tried wearing various types for all day wear, just knowing that my cock and balls are wearing a ring gives me a little secret pleasure all day. And I have to say, the rubber wins hands down for me.
Also tried wearing one of those rings around my cock head but wasn't a fan since you had to wait for the hardon to go down to take it off and just don't like the waiting.

D_Paul_Bunion

Account Disabled
Media
Latinoboy9 said:
Yeha I like the metal ones also check out my pics when you get a chance the one I have came from a site in Europe and was about $22 and its 2 3/4 inches around for the larger guys...sometimes my nuts hang lower and sometimes higher but my soft penis never falls below 7 inches it hangs like 7 to 8 inches soft all the time and gets to be 9 to 9 1/2 hard and very very thick and this ring works fine and I do wear it alot...except when I swim I wear a rubber one...Jose'Latinoboy9

While I'd love to check out your pics, I don't have access to the gallery because I'm not a paying member. I'm 9 by 6 but it sounds like you're a fair bit thicker than I am. I was thinking the 2" might work but now I'm thinking it may be too small based on your advice. Does your metal ring keep you in the 7 - 8" limp range? Or is that your natural size? Mine's naturally more like 5 - 6".

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Best thing to do is to try a few sizes. These things are (or should be) relatively cheap. I have bought and borrowed and lost and taken all different cockrings over the years, and still have quite a collection in various drawers in my bedroom. Experiment and definitely report back.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[/quoat]BBB2.5, I miss the pics of you taking on those big dildos in the galleries. My mornings just aren't the same...[/quote]

Hey Hung ...one day maybe we will all be able to view pictures again...!
I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Does anyone know if the galleries will ever return ?
Thanks.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a nice, purple vibrating cockring that my gf got me for our one-year anniversary. I find it's nice, sometimes, but gives a wierd feeling when trying to have close, emotional sex. It's great for rough-and-tumble fucking though...

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
7"-8" is my natural size...Jose'Latinoboy9

brentwood9 said:
While I'd love to check out your pics, I don't have access to the gallery because I'm not a paying member. I'm 9 by 6 but it sounds like you're a fair bit thicker than I am. I was thinking the 2" might work but now I'm thinking it may be too small based on your advice. Does your metal ring keep you in the 7 - 8" limp range? Or is that your natural size? Mine's naturally more like 5 - 6".

BigBradWDC

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't ever tried a metal one - I usually stay hard for a long time after I blow so I am afraid I'll have to take a trip to the emergency room to have it cut off! I like my adjustable leather straps.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To wear out somewhere, I prefer the neoprene ones. For a powerful hard-on, I rely on my favorite old leather cock ring. I've never seen another one like it. It has a slit at one end. You wrap the cock ring around then push the other end through the slit, cinch it up tightly, wrap it around a second time, then snap it closed.
I once got trapped in a metal cock ring!! YIKES.