Questions about FucK Buddies ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Sebaceous Toenails, Mar 12, 2009.

1. D_Sebaceous Toenails

D_Sebaceous Toenails Account Disabled

Question for all ; how did you meet your gf or bf or fuck buddy?

or how do hook up with your fuck buddy to have some fun?

what is some of your excuses or your best excuse to get away for a fuck or something with your fuck buddy ?

how many fuck buddies have you had? anyone have a few at the same time???

does bf or gf know or think you have a fuck buddy, and what do they think or feel about it?

Does your gf or bf have a fuck buddy ? what do you think or feel about it?

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

don't have, have never had a steady BF

3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was asked to model for some magazine ads for a yacht. The woman they hired to play the "wife", became a fuck buddy of mine. We had first sex on the boat when we had time between the shooting sessions. Since then we get together a couple times a week.

My gf doesn't know about her. My ex wife does. Her bf doesn't know about me. I should add that my gf lives 3000 miles away and has given her ok for me to have sex with other women, because we are only together about 25% of the time.

If she is in town then I don't meet my fuck buddy. So there is no sneaking around.

I've had more than one at a time. Right now I have a guy as well. He invited me to fuck his neighbor with him. We did that several times but dropped her and decided the sex was better without her. We get together about once a month.

4. Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Member

Adult Friend Finder

5. catman

Gold Member

various.....some were/are married friends (back when I was married) a few at the gym....years ago I messed around in a few bathrooms/etc but that was way back when things were 'safer'

what is some of your excuses or your best excuse to get away for a fuck or something with your fuck buddy ?

we had a 'poker night' which I think the wives took to be simply a 'guys night out'.
    "helping with a project" was another....(a few of us did help with house painting etc)
    one buddy had a cabin, we would fish and fuck...(always be SURE you have fish to bring home. period)

over
    does bf or gf know or think you have a fuck buddy, and what do they think or feel about it?

6. catman

Gold Member

married friends (husbands), the gym

not sure I follow that one
    we had a 'poker night' that I think the wives knew was a guys night out... several of us helped with various projects (painting, etc), one guy had a cabin...fish'n'fuck...(ALWAYS have fish to bring home, period)

over the years...a dozen? have had a few that I saw probably 2 times a year....

am a widower, but I think she knew, but it was never women, only men and it took some 'pressure' off her- she commented on my very high sex drive more than once. made SURE there was something for her :)

n/a anymore.

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I dont have a s/o.

8. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    Network dude. I've been divorced twice so I seriously doubt I'll get married anytime soon. After dating a few times I met a woman that was open minded like me. We quickly became fuck buddies (relationship with no strings). She knew a few friends that just wanted the sex without the relationship and it took off from there. It's a good circle of friends. Just talk and ask...doesn't hurt to ask sometimes. I'm sure you know someone that just wants the sex..well...give it to them but don't get emotionally attached.

Draft saved Draft deleted