Questions about hair on chest

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Castello, Jul 27, 2011.

1. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

I think hairy men is vert hot. Is there a age where we get more hair, like after 20, it that possible?

Is there a product we can put on the chest, like the product men put on their hair to grow the hair back, can I use that product (if yes, how long it takes)?

And finally, If a guy is too skiny, would it look bad too be hairy, or it would look better and make him look bigger?

2. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just saw your gallery. Don't worry about more chest hair of being too thin. You're perfect!

3. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

lol I didn't say it was for me ;)

Thank you buddy, I'm just wondering...

4. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

Been hairy since13.hell,im li,e a gorilla.

5. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mother Nature is cruel. She takes your chest hair and puts it other peoples' backs.

6. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

lolllll that is very funny :tongue:

7. Sogious

Sogious Member

I've had chest hair since I was in my early 20s, but it was thin and not much. Then around 26 it really started to grow in and now that it's a year later it's pretty much expanded from the center of my chest outwards to my nipples and clavicles. A little grooming to make it even and a little display at the collar allows easy access for women and other men to see it. I'm quite happy that it's growing in. I was worried that my asian genes would get in the way. Late twenties seems to be the numbers where men really start to grow their chest hair. Some earlier than others. And wait until you're 40. I heard it gets thicker around that time.

8. musclebare9

Gold Member

Everyone is different. I was very hairy at an early age but it did continue to spread and get thicker even up until I was around 30. You still stand a chance of getting hairier. And yes, once you get to 40 it does seem to change. The hair seems to get longer and more course. Not everyone likes a hairy guy so you might not want to try too hard. Accept yourself as you are. (By the way, you are incredibly good looking.) You are not too thin and you are only 18 so that will change soon enough.

9. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

Thank you and I'm 20 now

I hope I will soon... It so sexy, I envie hairy guy

10. musclebare9

Gold Member

Just remember, a hairy chest may mean a hairy back too.

11. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

Hummm not always, not the guys I see on the beach! Or maybe they are shaving...

12. musclebare9

Gold Member

I sad "may" mean, not always. There is also a good chance that they are shaving it. There are a lot of people who like back hair too. you just have to be comfortable with yourself.

13. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    My chest hair came in mostly from 22-28 with a little more after that. There's nothing you can do to encourage it; it's genetics. And yes, thin guys look great with it. But you'd look great with or without.

14. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think hairy men is vert hot

15. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

In my teens, there was a lot of hair on my arms and legs. My chest hair did not sprout until my early 30s. Then it spread to my abs, back, butt, ears and nostrils.

16. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's definitely based on genes, but it seems to have started early for me! :(

I'm not exceptionally hairy anywhere (except for my legs and belly) but I have really thin hair on my arms and chest, and some course hair scattered throughout my back and shoulders.

I'm not yet 20 years old, but I've seeing more hair for the past few years. Just waiting for my own chest to fill up, lol.

17. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I was 40 before I got any chest hair. My chest and belly is fairly hairy but the hair is not very coarse. Until then my chest was slick but there were a few hairs around the nipples. I did have a goody trail. I still don't have much beard. I don't wear a mustache and goatee. I can grow that, it is the sides I just can not do much with. The hair on my head is still nice and thick.

18. art

art
    Gold Member

Started growing body hair when I started growing pubic hair, abt 11 or 12. By 15, already had thick hair from my collar bones to my pecs AND a thick goody line up to my navel. By the time I was 17, it had hooked up, and I had thick hair on my pecs, then a short thin line, then hair covering below my ribcage. (Think an hour glass shape.) Thicker pubic hair. That's pretty much the way it is now, just thicker and filled in. I don't have any hair on my shoulders or back, but I have a hairy butt. I trim the whole thing every now and then, just to keep the length even.

19. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

To read your guys, if it's gene, well my father is not very hairy and for most of you it seens that you have start early, so I guess I'll have to deal with the little hair I have...

:)

20. Wvohtx

Wvohtx New Member

Doesn't necessarily have to be just as hairy as your dad. Does your mother have brothers? If so, you could be as hairy as them.

You're so good-looking I would not concern myself with having chest hair. Accept the fantastic body you have.

Draft saved Draft deleted