Questions about hair on chest

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't necessarily have to be just as hairy as your dad. Does your mother have brothers? If so, you could be as hairy as them.

You're so good-looking I would not concern myself with having chest hair. Accept the fantastic body you have.

My father isn't very hairy, and my mother was an only child, and my mother's mother had no brothers. Never saw my mother's father without his shirt on. Imagine the family's surprise when I turned a lot hairier than my father (and there's no doubt that I am his son).

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
They say if you shave hair it comes back in darker and fuller , maybe thatll work. may be itchy for a while tho heh.

Actually, this is a myth that won't die.

It only APPEARS to be thicker, because the ends of the hairs are finer, thinner and tapered, while the base of the hairs near the skin where they have been shaved off are thicker. So, the new growth appears to be thicker and darker, but this is only an illusion. Shaving does not promote MORE hair growth.

Hair Facts: snopes.com: Shaved Hair Grows Darker

K2DH2

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not in my 20s, and I started getting hair on my pubic areas around when I was 12, and leg hair around 9-10 years old... I'm 19 now and I have hair on my butt, legs, pubic areas.
I'm getting a little on my chest, face, and back now too...

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My father is almost hairless. I think that my hairiness comes from my mother's side but I have never seen my uncle's body.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
Consider yourself lucky. I hate being so hairy and am spending $4,500 to have the hair lasered off my back and shoulders. I'd like to spend more to get it off my upper arms too.

I would love to have a less hairy body, it makes me feel like an ape.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That seems to be the most difficult part, accepting yourself. I remember being young when my chest started getting hairy. I thought that it was great and wanted more. Then it started spreading and people made comments about it. I learned that not everyone likes the same things. Some will stare because they love it whil others will stare because they hate it. I decided I liked it and I really didn't care what others thought. It took some time to be comfortable with body hair.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That seems to be the most difficult part, accepting yourself.

Maybe it will sound funny to you, but since I have been on this site, I was thinking I was too skinny, and reading about people having the same worries then me, make me feel better cause I'm not the only one, and it's good.

Also having good comments from people, make me feel better with my body and I understand that we all different, even if I wish I was more hairy :wink:

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was younger (18 or so) I wished I was hairier. I used to count how many hairs I had around my nips. Back then hairy was the thing. I went to high school with guys who were hairy everywhere.

All you need to do is to go to the health club locker rooms and see what the trend is with the 20 and 30 somethings nowadays. As far as chest hair is concerned, not much hair to see if any. I believe some shaving is going on but no one would admit it.

My neighbor is about 40 and well built and often goes shirtless. Nary a chest hair to be seen. Coincidence? - I think not.