Questions about Jelq

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_Marcus50, Mar 16, 2008.

1. B_Marcus50

B_Marcus50 New Member

Hi everybody. I’m looking to increase the size of my penis, since it’s very small (only 6 inches). I’ve heard about this technique called jelq, so I have some questions about it and would like to know your experiences with using this technique.

How do you perform the Jelq technque?

How many times a week should one jelq? And for how long?

How long did it take for you to increase your penis size? Length and girth? And how soon did you notice any difference

I’m circumsized. Does it make any difference? (In jelqing)

What about having sex/masturbation before/after jelq? How long should one wait?

Thanks in advance.

(English is not my first language, so I apologise, if I have made any typos or mistakes.)

2. seahorses

seahorses Member

Hi Marcus
    I'm not trying to fob you off, but the best advice I can give is for you to vist thundrsplace.com. They have video cips and indepth instruction and answers to all your questions. Also you won't have the distraction of being told not to waste your time.

BTW, I wouldnt say that you are small at 6"; you're with in the average range.

3. icihem

icihem New Member

well it is my first post as well. If you want some program, you can go there:

Best Penis Enlargement Exercises

there are some videos and guides :). Hopes it will help.

4. B_Marcus50

B_Marcus50 New Member

Thanks. It's just too bad that they have closed the registration of new members.

Draft saved Draft deleted