Questions about Jelq

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everybody. I’m looking to increase the size of my penis, since it’s very small (only 6 inches). I’ve heard about this technique called jelq, so I have some questions about it and would like to know your experiences with using this technique.

How do you perform the Jelq technque?

How many times a week should one jelq? And for how long?

How long did it take for you to increase your penis size? Length and girth? And how soon did you notice any difference

I’m circumsized. Does it make any difference? (In jelqing)

What about having sex/masturbation before/after jelq? How long should one wait?

Thanks in advance.

(English is not my first language, so I apologise, if I have made any typos or mistakes.)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Marcus
I'm not trying to fob you off, but the best advice I can give is for you to vist thundrsplace.com. They have video cips and indepth instruction and answers to all your questions. Also you won't have the distraction of being told not to waste your time.

BTW, I wouldnt say that you are small at 6"; you're with in the average range.

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Marcus
I'm not trying to fob you off, but the best advice I can give is for you to vist thundrsplace.com. They have video cips and indepth instruction and answers to all your questions. Also you won't have the distraction of being told not to waste your time.

BTW, I wouldnt say that you are small at 6"; you're with in the average range.

Thanks. It's just too bad that they have closed the registration of new members.