Questions about penis pumps and load size???

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by kaze, Sep 9, 2010.

1. kaze

kaze New Member

Hey,
    I am thinking about investing in a penis pump but I am not sure what brand to go with or what cylinders to use or even the function of the different types of cylinders.:confused: The websites are very vague in the descriptions. I hear a lot of people saying their experience with vacu-tech pumps are good but I hear the same about the growth flex pumps, la pumps and bathmate's hydropump. I would like to know which pump do you use? what kind of results did you get? how long did it take? and were the results permanent or temporary( is it possible to cement the gains)? Also if you have a regimen recommendation please post. Oh one last thing I also want to increase the size of my loads any suggestion? Right now I take 100mg zinc 5g or l arginine 1000mg maca and 4 liters of water daily. At most even after a week of abstinence i only cum like 3 or 4 ropes. The only thing I noticed is its really really thick but i guess that would happen anyway.:tongue:

thanks!!!:biggrin1:

erect
    length 6.25
    girth 5.25

^-----that is if am am measuring right by placing the ruler on top of my penis if i measure from the side it seems more.:confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted