Questions about pumping, thinking about getting one.

D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Just Browsing
Media
How long do the girth gains last?
Is a pumped cock functional? (Can I have sex and achieve orgasm?)
Does it feel hard i.e. erect? Or is it swollen but soft?

I want to pump and surprise my fiance with a girthier entry. Will she notice the girth gains?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the time your penis start to actually get larger from pumping your erection will be squishy and of a swollen consistency

Your better off just using it to get a quick erection rather than trying to use it to enlarge your penis.

For Penis enlarging the only real option is P.E or surgery

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She will notice. I have not been pumping that long but have been daily over the past several weeks and worked up to pumping a few hours per session. When I started my girlfriend and I were working opposite schedules so it was a while before we were able to have sex again. I pumped that day and that night when she went down on me she had trouble getting me in her mouth once I was hard and she kept commenting on how big I felt once I was in her. The next morning she commented on her pussy being sore. Just the extra little bit of girth makes a big difference in an already tight pussy.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OH to have such wisdom at nineteen Gecko! All I can say is I’ve been pumping for well over thirty years and have had well over thirty years of fun and pleasure from it. What I do find amazing though, is some of the questions people ask about it, like,
‘If I pump can I still have sex and achieve orgasm?’
There’s a thriving industry out there selling pumps. There are also thousands of guys pumping, none of whom would use anything in the event of whatever spoiling or marring performance. True, if used inappropriately there are dangers, but stick to the guidelines and all should be okay. Research some of the pumping sites and you’ll learn a lot more, like using a pump for masturbating… yes, you can even come in a tube!

Will your dick be softer after pumping? I assume this means an erect dick? Again it’s a matter of understanding the science of pumping. Your erection in its natural state, the Corpus Spungiosum and Corpus Cavanosum engorged with blood, can be, depending on the individual, as hard as a rock. When you pump however, the object of the exercise is to increase the dimensions of your dick which is mad up of more than just the Corpus Spungiosum and Corpus Cavanosum. Other surrounding tissue also becomes pumped and fills with lymph fluid. While the core of your dick is still as hard as ever, the outer layers of tissue inflated with the lymph fluid will give it a slightly sponger feel, but only to the touch. Neither you nor you girlfriend will notice when you’re inside her. She will however, notice how full she is and you will notice how tight. Again neither of you will notice while she is giving you a blow-job, assuming of course she can get her mouth round it!
How long the effects last also requires a bit of understanding. A guy used to pumping will stay pumped longer that someone pumping for the very first time. The reason for this is that your dick becomes ‘conditioned’ to being stretching and will eventually, though over a very long period of pumping, stay larger. As already said, I’ve pumped for over thirty years and now the tips of finger and thumb no longer meet round the girth of my unpumped dick, even if I’ve gone a month or so without pumping.

A guy used to pumping will also pump up faster than someone pumping for the very first time, again due to being conditioned. How long you will stay pumped for as a beginner is relevant to how long your pumping program lasted and how easily your dick accepts being stretched. Ten minuets and you might not even notice anything. However, if you take your time using low pressure and taking breaks say every ten minuets, massaging your dick for a minute or so each time, say over an hour or so, you may find yourself still a little pumped twenty four hours later. Now I can still show signs three to four days after a session - that's if I can wait that long before pumping again.

When it comes to the size of tube and what you can expect as a result? For anyone starting you need a tube no more that a ¼” larger than the diameter of your dick. Any bigger and the result will be painful as you will find your balls being drawn into the tube. As you develop, staying in the tube longer during your pump session will contribute to length gains, but don’t expect miracles over night – they don’t happen!

Last edited:

Latebloomer87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH to have such wisdom at nineteen Gecko! All I can say is I’ve been pumping for well over thirty years and have had well over thirty years of fun and pleasure from it. What I do find amazing though, is some of the questions people ask about it, like,
There’s a thriving industry out there selling pumps. There are also thousands of guys pumping, none of whom would use anything in the event of whatever spoiling or marring performance. True, if used inappropriately there are dangers, but stick to the guidelines and all should be okay. Research some of the pumping sites and you’ll learn a lot more, like using a pump for masturbating… yes, you can even come in a tube!

Will your dick be softer after pumping? I assume this means an erect dick? Again it’s a matter of understanding the science of pumping. Your erection in its natural state, the Corpus Spungiosum and Corpus Cavanosum engorged with blood, can be, depending on the individual, as hard as a rock. When you pump however, the object of the exercise is to increase the dimensions of your dick which is mad up of more than just the Corpus Spungiosum and Corpus Cavanosum. Other surrounding tissue also becomes pumped and fills with lymph fluid. While the core of your dick is still as hard as ever, the outer layers of tissue inflated with the lymph fluid will give it a slightly sponger feel, but only to the touch. Neither you nor you girlfriend will notice when you’re inside her. She will however, notice how full she is and you will notice how tight. Again neither of you will notice while she is giving you a blow-job, assuming of course she can get her mouth round it!
How long the effects last also requires a bit of understanding. A guy used to pumping will stay pumped longer that someone pumping for the very first time. The reason for this is that your dick becomes ‘conditioned’ to being stretching and will eventually, though over a very long period of pumping, stay larger. As already said, I’ve pumped for over thirty years and now the tips of finger and thumb no longer meet round the girth of my unpumped dick, even if I’ve gone a month or so without pumping.

A guy used to pumping will also pump up faster than someone pumping for the very first time, again due to being conditioned. How long you will stay pumped for as a beginner is relevant to how long your pumping program lasted and how easily your dick accepts being stretched. Ten minuets and you might not even notice anything. However, if you take your time using low pressure and taking breaks say every ten minuets, massaging your dick for a minute or so each time, say over an hour or so, you may find yourself still a little pumped twenty four hours later. Now I can still show signs three to four days after a session - that's if I can wait that long before pumping again.

When it comes to the size of tube and what you can expect as a result? For anyone starting you need a tube no more that a ¼” larger than the diameter of your dick. Any bigger and the result will be painful as you will find your balls being drawn into the tube. As you develop, staying in the tube longer during your pump session will contribute to length gains, but don’t expect miracles over night – they don’t happen!
This is a Grade-A post!

j_dak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally Posted by seahorses

When it comes to the size of tube and what you can expect as a result? For anyone starting you need a tube no more that a ¼” larger than the diameter of your dick. Any bigger and the result will be painful as you will find your balls being drawn into the tube. As you develop, staying in the tube longer during your pump session will contribute to length gains, but don’t expect miracles over night – they don’t happen!!

Very well stated!