Questions about wet dreams

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good morning Quiet.

Wet dreams, for me at least, happen when my dreams get very sexual. Usually, I haven't had sex for a while and haven't masturbated. So, my sexual tension is high.

I've never stayed fully asleep during one, but then again, tat's true of any time I've ejaculated. I've never been asleep when I came. However, that doesn't mean I was fully awake. I usually am in the near awake state.

They don't necessarily ever stop and not everyone has them. Dream are, of course, your mind's way of processing our thoughts and feelings. So if you have a lot of sexual thoughts and feelings that have gone unexpressed or unfulfilled, you're more likely to experience them.

But once you start engaging in sex and masturbation, your sexual tensions decrease and you're less likely to have them.

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The ones I've had are always accompanied by a sex dream - I actually have a recurring (a couple of times a year) hot tub sex dream that triggers them. When they happen, its after a few days/a week of not having sex or jerking off.

I normally wake up at the climax in the dream, too late to stop myself. Luckily, the times it has happened, I've been sleeping on my back, so the mess was moderately contained heh.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never, ever had one. Do they happen during dreams about sex? Do they wake you up? Or do you just wake up all sticky? Do they happen frequently? At what age do they typically stop?
As an adult, I've never had true wet dreams, but I have had a few very explicit, vivid, and realistic sex dreams that I remember quite well. The two times I remember, I was not reliving a past sexual encounter, but in-the-moment having a fantasy-cum-true sexual encounter. In one of the dreams I felt like I was actually fucking Christy Canyon, whom I've lusted after since 1985! I've met her, and even hung out with her a few times, but pictures with my hands full of her beautiful breasts was as close to sex with her I ever got.! :p In the other dream I remember, the woman was a nameless (but stunning!) woman, and again it realy felt like I was having sex with her.

I don't remember the vast majority of my dreams in general, but I woke from these sex dreams with raging hard-as-a-rock erections. These dreams happened in my 50s! I'm sure I've had sexy and raw sex dreams before, and I've gone to sleep thinking about sexual encounters of the past (or 5 minutes ago! ;)) but nothing that woke me up like these dreams.

Reactions: westhillsitalian
D

deleted894563

I get them if haven't had sex for bit or haven't wanked started as teen still occasionally get one in 30's I wake up just as ready to blow

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually only get them, well at least that I am aware of, when I haven't had a sexual release in a while. I often have dreams about sex but I don't generally feel the sensation of cumming during most of them, with the exception of what I mentioned earlier.

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A long time ago, someone told me: "If you dream you're having a piss, wake up before the bed's saturated. If you dream you're ejaculating, then you probably are."

Post-toddlerhood, I've never wet the bed, but I've had my fair share of wet dreams, mostly as a teenager but still today occasionally - especially if I haven't jerked off or had intercourse for a while. It doesn't bother me but I guess it's a waste of perfectly good tadpoles!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never, ever had one. Do they happen during dreams about sex? Do they wake you up? Or do you just wake up all sticky? Do they happen frequently? At what age do they typically stop?

Yes,yes,yes,yes. Don't know. If you don't orgasm for long enough, you will probably have one regardless of age.

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a teen prob once a week whether i jerked or not. if i went 3 ish days it was just about a guarantee. in 20's maybe once a month but i was having sex all the time. im now 55. happens bout twice a year. usually little to no cum. just a mini O.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
But once you start engaging in sex and masturbation, your sexual tensions decrease and you're less likely to have them.
You can masturbate for hours without ejaculating on purpose. It's called edging. If you're strong enough to refrain from ejaculating your sexual tension rises very high without release. A wet dream is a possibility that way.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can masturbate for hours without ejaculating on purpose. It's called edging. If you're strong enough to refrain from ejaculating your sexual tension rises very high without release. A wet dream is a possibility that way.

True, with edging you can enhance the occurrence of a wet dream.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wet dreams or nocturnal emissions are natures way of preparing us as teenagers for sex, they happen with the greatest frequency during puberty. This happens after involuntary erections during the day - at school, on the bus, walking along the street, watching tv or eating dinner - it's NORMAL.
The teenage body starts to produce testosterone and with all the the erections you get a build up of sperm that has to be released. The more we wank as teenagers the frequency of wet dreams will reduce because we've ejaculated the sperm away.
If you don't have wet dreams to release the sperm, you might notice that when you pee it's cloudy - this is the excess sperm.

Brinz

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have them when I was in my teens the feeling was so intense that it always woke me up