Questions about wet dreams

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually masturbate 3-7 times daily to minimize wet dreams. They are sometimes unpleasant because the people I'm having intercourse with gross me the fuck out! Sometimes its with a dude and sometimes its with a chick... its all confusing and yes I ejaculate all the time... but it fucks with me mentally all the time... I'm 30 and its still happens...

3 to 7 times a day - don't you have a life?

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually masturbate 3-7 times daily to minimize wet dreams. They are sometimes unpleasant because the people I'm having intercourse with gross me the fuck out! Sometimes its with a dude and sometimes its with a chick... its all confusing and yes I ejaculate all the time... but it fucks with me mentally all the time... I'm 30 and its still happens...

Though I have never had a wet dream it may be worth being in mind that normal dreams don't have to be about anything real or about what you want to happen so maybe there is no reason to expect wet dreams to be about positive fantasies you would actually want to act out. It may be better to become comfortable than try to avoid them.

On the masturbation frequency it is obviously up to you but I would prefer to have few, longer sessions rather than doing it that much.

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
Though I have never had a wet dream it may be worth being in mind that normal dreams don't have to be about anything real or about what you want to happen so maybe there is no reason to expect wet dreams to be about positive fantasies you would actually want to act out. It may be better to become comfortable than try to avoid them.

On the masturbation frequency it is obviously up to you but I would prefer to have few, longer sessions rather than doing it that much.
You wanna have one mate - ypu'll love them/it!!!!

Reactions: Jason

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have them, um, back in the day. Now, I will get hard in the night, but wake up before I actually have an orgasm. Depending on circumstances, I may just roll over and go back to sleep, or I may jerk off quickly. But I don't just spooge the bed anymore, haven't in ages.

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
I used to have them, um, back in the day. Now, I will get hard in the night, but wake up before I actually have an orgasm. Depending on circumstances, I may just roll over and go back to sleep, or I may jerk off quickly. But I don't just spooge the bed anymore, haven't in ages.
Excusing the intened pun - waking up just before is the hardest part of preventing one

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ever had a wet dream in my life! Not sure what that says about me... I’ve had sex dreams and some very intense but the ones that I assume would be ‘the’ dream I always, without fail, wake up just before the climax! With a massive hard on and a feeling like Someone’s has just walked in on me wanking just before the buildup, for a chat! :pensive:

Ben K

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im 36 years old and still have them from time to time. It used to worry me a lot...like i thought only teenage boys had this (when i was a teenager i would wet dream so often i used to sleep on a towel...i really thought i was pissing myself and was so ashamed) Now i guess its just how my particular body is put together. If i jerk off or fuck every few days then it doesnt happen. The last time i was on a stressful work trip, lots of travel with colleagues and various hotels/ busy days i didnt jerk off for over a week. On the plane journey home i fell asleep and...well, it happened :/

Reactions: cadmanken

shankity

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 35, almost 36, and I still will have a wet dream if it's been more than 4 or 5 days without sex or jerking off. Happened most recently on a trip back home - was staying at my parent's house across the country to visit, and didn't have much privacy or time to myself... The 4th night I woke up to a sticky mess from an overactive body and dream.

Jackerbudchgo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 35, almost 36, and I still will have a wet dream if it's been more than 4 or 5 days without sex or jerking off. Happened most recently on a trip back home - was staying at my parent's house across the country to visit, and didn't have much privacy or time to myself... The 4th night I woke up to a sticky mess from an overactive body and dream.
That’s exact;y how it is for me.

Reactions: shankity

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Late 50's and never had a wet dream. Probably because I've rarely missed a daily wank or 2 since I was 12 years old. Yes, still beat off at least once a day at my age. I work at home, so it's a nice way to break up my work day...

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
Ever had a wet dream in my life! Not sure what that says about me... I’ve had sex dreams and some very intense but the ones that I assume would be ‘the’ dream I always, without fail, wake up just before the climax! With a massive hard on and a feeling like Someone’s has just walked in on me wanking just before the buildup, for a chat! :pensive:
They'll cum m8

I never, ever had one. Do they happen during dreams about sex? Do they wake you up? Or do you just wake up all sticky? Do they happen frequently? At what age do they typically stop?

Don't cum and it'll happen. I haven't had one in maybe 9 years but that's because I constantly masturbate or have sex. If I refrained from doing so for about a month, it would happen. Yes it is a sexual dream, sometimes it wakes you up, sometimes you just wake up with a bed full of cum.

Reactions: Twunky