Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@ hungteen19921992: I was in college when I lost my virginity and the other question I've answered already ; p

@MickeyLee: Lol, well it is a forum all about large cocks, so it's not surprising that I'd get a lot of questions about cocks.
Anyway...
1. an artist. So mission accomplished there.
2. Um, not really, although there are plenty of books I love.
3. A homemade sausage, bacon, and egg sandwich
4. Absolutely
5. A tomato, since it's often mistaken for a veggie.

@ Obi1: I prefer guys who will at least go to the gym with me.

D_Yul_Tied-Karroll

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you like watching a cock slide in you? If so what positions do you most love watching a cock fuck you? Would you rather watch a long cock go in and out of you or watch or a thick cock open you up?

satou

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@ 21andhung: I do, although I can't say I have a fav position. Hmmm, I think I'd rather watch a long cock go in and out than a thick cock open me up.

@westshorerugger66: I think I've answered one like this before, but it's mostly because I love masculinity and strength and size is one of the things that represents that to me.

@ rough neck 9 1: x=11

@crazykraker: lol if you want to, though I didn't find it that difficult.

@ closetfreak: :D

Joe9999

Experimental Member
Media
7. I've actually had a thing for size sense I was a little girl. (I'm not sure if I can discuss that on here, as I was underage.) It's because I love masculinity and strength and the size represents that to me.

Here I think you're getting at the heart of size-queenery. The mods can check me but I don't think it would violate the rules to get into how you came to have a thing for size...

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
1. Would you consider my cock long by your standards based on my pictures?
2. What are vocal or physical type signs a girl gives a guy to let him know he is long or big? (ie. pushing back on the hips instead of pulling.)
3. Have you tried the missionary position with your legs flat or slightly bent with one of the guys legs outside of yours and one in between? What does this position do for you?
4. What positions are best to limit a guy who has a long penis?

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the original Matrix movie, the rules of the Matrix are established;

1.Die in the Matrix and you die for real
2.You need an operator on the outside to put you back inside and pull you back out of the Matrix.

My question is this; why was Cypher able to meet with Agent Smith to orchestrate the deal to capture Morpheus in total secrecy?

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you able to orgasm purely through penetration? I dated one sizequeen who preferred no clitoral stimulation at all, and I wonder if that had anything to do with her size preference.

Also, which positions are the most effective (least painful) when a man is especially hung?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be fair, I always scored mediocre at math in school and I got that almost instantly too. Linear equations are very simple. Especially this one where everything is positive, just a simple matter of subtract and divide. The minimum should be quadratic equations! Anyway, sorry for the off-topic, maths and penises don't go together!