Questions for God...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And you thought we were finally through with these God threads huh? Muhahahahaha.

We all have those questions that stump the hell out of us that go unanswered for years. Here's your chance.

For you agnostics and atheists out there, never fear perhaps some God on the board here can propose an answer to your questions.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you thought we were finally through with these God threads huh? Muhahahahaha.

We all have those questions that stump the hell out of us that go unanswered for years. Here's your chance.

sorry, no questions, not a believer, :biggrin1:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have many questions about life in my mind. Questions like : Life really has a meaning ? if so . what is the meaning of life ? Why life is so unfair? why evil exists? Why nature is so cruel and brutal ? animals eat each other to survive . Why you dont created a perfect world? and many other questions. I dont know if god really exists but if i encounter god i would make him that and more questions.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Earllogjam you are brave to dare to create another god thread.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::wink::wink::wink::wink::smile::smile::smile::smile:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just ask Him directly, don't need a thread for it. ;)
I see the thread as what questions we would make god if we face him .
In reality god never answer that questions. According to theist religions we have to figure it out , not a easy task.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see the thread as what questions we would make god if we face him .
In reality god never answer that questions. According to theist religions we have to figure it out , not a easy task.

well, as someone who believes in God, i ask Him whatever questions or doubts come into my mind through prayer and meditation. i don't expect signs or a verbal response (God does not respond to my text messages. :biggrin1:), but it's more like a sense of something comes over me, a spiritual wave for lack of a better word that brings certain levels of emotional and intellectual response, understanding, peace, wisdom, strength, inspiration, passion, whatever. now, some would say that's my conscious or subconscious mind just relaying information or coming to its own conclusions. and that's valid, but God also gave me this brain. and in my beliefs, there's a spark of the divine called a soul. so even if the answers come from within, they still come from God. and there's a different feeling i get from figuring something out for myself by just thinking about it long and hard and when it comes from God.

i don't know...it's difficult to explain if you've never experienced it. language is flawed to properly define it. and i'm not trying to use it as proof of God's existence so please don't pretend like me talking about my faith is some kind of evangelism. it's just me talking about what i believe with no particular bearing on how, what or why you believe. This isn't, "Oh, well, God talks to me so you should believe in Him." it's that i've experienced what are for me very real communications with what I consider to be God, and that strengthens my faith. it's a personal thing. but since we're talking about it, there's my two cents in the pond. take them for what you will. :cool:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep with this thread 4 god threads but that is too many to some people here. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep with this thread 4 god threads but that is too many to some people here. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Then don't start any more threads about God. But if you start believing in Him again, then you may want to start a thread explaining why.
:smile: :wink:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then don't start any more threads about God. But if you start believing in Him again, then you may want to start a thread explaining why. :smile: :wink:

That would be a great thread topic but as for now i dont think that in a near future , i will change my views about the god matter onless something drastic happen .

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have many questions about life in my mind.

The concept of a god has no bearing on most of your questions...allow me to demonstrate:

Life really has a meaning ? if so . what is the meaning of life?

Life has no inherent meaning or purpose other than perpetuation of itself. No creature was sent here on any mission, nor with any goal to achieve. We arrive tabula rasa, and our lives as individuals are as purposeful and meaningful as we choose to make them. It is posterity, not divinity, that will ultimately judge the relative value of these achievements.

Why life is so unfair?

Fair also has no intrinsic meaning. It is a value judgement made relative to some comparative basis...an entirely human concept.

Why nature is so cruel and brutal ? animals eat each other to survive.

Cruelty is another relative concept, as is brutality. These are subjective labels used by human beings, not categorical absolutes. Without predation of live animals, entire species of food plants and animals would be devastated by overpopulation of the prey animals that ate them for survival. Personally, this mechanism is perfectly sensible to me...I would label it neither cruel nor brutal. Those are terms I tend to use to describe human intent...the acts that we inflict upon one another, or upon the other animals of this world.

Why you dont created a perfect world?

While it might seem counterintuitive, I also consider perfection to be without intrinsic meaning. What would be your idea of a perfect world? And do you believe it would align with the ideas of any other person in the world...much less all of them? In the opinion of many, the only imperfect thing about planet Earth is the presence of sentient life.

So you see that your questions aren't for any god...they're for yourself.

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
This post isn't intended as proof. Nor as a point of debate. I've posted this before. It is what it is and thought it might prove interesting to believers as well as others as a possibility because many questions are answered. The Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing in Medjugorje what was then yugoslavia daily for 25 years and in the process leaving thousands of transcripts and answering many questions. Whether you believe them or not they are fascinating and even more so if they are real. The apparitions in medjugorje are the first apparitions in history to be throughly investigated by science. The regularity of her appearances has resulted in reliable and consistent data. For example " a team of french experts headed by Mr. Henri Joyeaux also undertook a very serious work of examination of the visionaries. Employing the most modern equipment and expertise it examined the internal reactions of the visionaries before , during and after the apparitions. " For believers it should be noted the pope paul regarded medjugorje as the center of the catholic world and has publicly stated that the reasons for his trips to poland to begin the fall of russia and the end of the cold war were the affirmations made by the Blessed Virgin Mary at fatima and medjugorje. Some of the ALLEGED comments made by the Blessed Virgin Mary include : 1] What is the best path to heaven ? - led a simple and humble life 2.} Jesus appears with her on easter sunday and christmas and stated suffering makes us better human beings 3.} on any given day more people go to hell and purgatories than go to heaven - on christmas many from purgatories ascend to heaven. I remember reading a transcript shortly after the bosian war ended. Someone asked her if the fighting was finished. She said the fighting would resume. Here was a real prophesy. If no further wars resulted what did or what were the apparitions { something is going on } ? A few years later serbia invaded kovoso { spelling incorrect ?}. It was hard to believe really. This may or may not be a window but it is interesting.