questions for hung guys who've been in threesomes...?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few questions I was curious about?

1) Have you ever been involved in a MMF/MFM 3some and was shocked to find that the other guy was bigger than you?

2)If you were the bigger guy,did the female pay considerably more attention to your cock than the other smaller guy?

3)Have you ever been in a situation were the supposed 'straight' guy became aroused by the sight of your cock,and wanted to engage it sexually in some form?

1) I was bigger, but yes been involved in several

2) Generally yes, although in some circumstances where it was a 4some full swap with a swing couple, then there was obviously equal attention as we had swapped partners, in moresome/orgy situations I have had a lot of attention but everyone was fucking so you could say equal attention too. However, there has certainly been experiences where I was clearly receiving more attention due to my size and obviously was the case in cuckold situations. I know I could of just answered, yes I got more attention paid to me but thought it worthwhile clarifying that it was in different situations.

3) Ive had experiences where some guys were admittedly bi and I was aware of that and have met guys who claimed to be straight but were so interested in my dick they were clearly not straight, were bi curious at least - regardless of that I dont mind anyone looking, watching but I have always made it clear that im not there to be touched by anyone but the woman/women.