questions for men with the urge to rape.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no freaking out, peoples!
an urge is just an urge, unless it becomes an action.

so what is the urge about?
gimme percentages. sex, power, anger, control, humiliation, domination, the list goes on and on. analyse yourself a little.

and what do you do with those urges?
squish them? wank on them? date freaky masochistic perverts?

i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
our little secret. just between you, me and anyone with internet access and a decent grasp of written english!

personal demons only, please.
supposition and conjecture got old real fast.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well if bdsm is real and thriving yOu can assume some people would want to experience "the real thing"

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not quite what I had in mind. I was expecting more of a thread on 'is rape about power?'.

But ok, I'll roll with your thread topic by posing this hypothetical to myself (and other men here).

Let's say I'm permanently stranded (no chance of ever being rescued) on an island with one other human occupant, an attractive woman. She has rejected all of my less aggressive entreaties for sex. Let's further suppose that she will never attack me, for example, in my sleep, no matter what I do to her, so retribution by her will never happen, and since we are never going to be rescued, I need not worry about retribution by anyone. Would I rape her?

The answer to the question is, to me, so blindingly obvious, that it is almost silly to ask it. YES.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now ladies, I know that's not what you all want to hear, and I apologize for pointing out this elephant in the room.

But have no fear, many men and women will come to your aid and proclaim that I am a misogynistic sadistic asshole and that most men would not do the same thing. And :poof: the elephant will disappear again and you can carry on as you were.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not quite what I had in mind. I was expecting more of a thread on 'is rape about power?'.

But ok, I'll roll with your thread topic by posing this hypothetical to myself (and other men here).

Let's say I'm permanently stranded (no chance of ever being rescued) on an island with one other human occupant, an attractive woman. She has rejected all of my less aggressive entreaties for sex. Let's further suppose that she will never attack me, for example, in my sleep, no matter what I do to her, so retribution by her will never happen, and since we are never going to be rescued, I need not worry about retribution by anyone. Would I rape her?

The answer to the question is, to me, so blindingly obvious, that it is almost silly to ask it. YES.
you would only do it to get sex?

would the crying, begging, struggling bit be a turn off or a turn on?
what about a women who taunted you, teased you, toyed with you but refused to follow through. there are other girls, sure, but she's smoking and rubbing it in your face. zero consequences, would you?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

what about a women who taunted you, teased you, toyed with you but refused to follow through. there are other girls, sure, but she's smoking and rubbing it in your face. zero consequences, would you?
Choking is more of a power than than straight up rape is. Life and death in your hands. That shit is trippy. Rape is more of a hybrid.

In fact I found out that I like choking and would probably dislike rape at the same time. But that is a thread for another day.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

so only fear of retribution prevents you from being a serial rapist?

more than pissed, i pity you. you're an ugly person. :frown:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this thread, imho, needs to go away.
why?

people's urges aren't always pretty.
they are part of our lives, our relationships.
i've met some perfectly nice guys with violent sex urges,
who quash them or play bdsm scenes with the willing.
not everyone acts on them.

freaking out doesn't make rape go away.
maybe talking about living with the urges might help though.

if you don't like it, don't read the thread.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YES. Had she succumbed to one of my less aggressive entreaties, then rape would be unnecessary. Rape, for me, is not desirable. But in this hypothetical, it is far more desirable than celibacy in the company of an attractive woman.

I suspect it wouldn't matter simply because by the time I have to resort to rape for sex, I'll be so damned turned on. Of course it would be preferable if her resistance melted and transformed into desire.

Do you even need to ask? YES. Why? Because I'm super turned on by this particular girl.

Now to add to this question, if one of these other attractive women came along during this teasing and professed her desire to fuck my brains out, would I choose the willing and eager girl over the unwilling tease? YES. After getting my rocks off, would I want to rape the tease? NO.

Last edited:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so only fear of retribution prevents you from being a serial rapist?

more than pissed, i pity you. you're an ugly person. :frown:
In his defense, while that does look bad, punishment is really the only thing that keeps anybody from doing anything they want to.

Lying
Stealing
Violence

It is all a baser part of human nature.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Choking is more of a power than than straight up rape is. Life and death in your hands. That shit is trippy. Rape is more of a hybrid.

In fact I found out that I like choking and would probably dislike rape at the same time. But that is a thread for another day.
well that makes sense. power trips are a buzz.
would you dislike it in roleplay?
if you knew it was all a game,
if you knew she was ok,
would the aggression be a buzz?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well that makes sense. power trips are a buzz.
would you dislike it in roleplay?
if you knew it was all a game,
if you knew she was ok,
would the aggression be a buzz?
I really couldnt even rape role play, I have too many issues pertaining to rape in my past for it to be anything more than disturbing.

Strangely enough watching it is erotic for me

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no. my behavior of right and wrong is dictated by my sense of right and wrong. my ethical foundation is based on a ideal of doing no harm. of no causal cruelty. using empathy to extend the rights of other and not my rationalizations to detract from their being.

laws or retribution have nothing to do with it.

and there is no defense for Mr. Tromag, he claims a lack of sexual reciprocation is reason enough to rape. he's got many option for sexual release, most can be found at the end of his hand.

at the core he as disproved his claims that rape is only about sex.

after being rebuffed.... he feels rejected. in their situation he is quite literally the last man on earth and she won't fuck him.

why? he is not desirable, he is not worhty, he is not masculine enough.. he feels dismissed. he making her non-response as a personal insult.. and by rape is demanding she pay attention. he is stripping her of the ability to choose or reject. she is force.

in reality, if i was stranded on an island the depression and hopelessness would kill my libido.

Tromag has issues, issue far exceeding any disagreement with feminist theory.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So basically you picked out the one sentence that caught your eye and failed to read the rest of the paragraph. Well done.

pot, kettle, black :smile:

that one lined summarized the following rationalization of horrible behavior quite nicely.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and there is no defense for Mr. Tromag, he claims a lack of sexual reciprocation is reason enough to rape. he's got many option for sexual release, most can be found at the end of his hand.

at the core he as disproved his claims that rape is only about sex.

after being rebuffed.... he feels rejected. in their situation he is quite literally the last man on earth and she won't fuck him.

why? he is not desirable, he is not worhty, he is not masculine enough.. he feels dismissed. he making her non-response as a personal insult.. and by rape is demanding she pay attention. he is stripping her of the ability to choose or reject. she is force.
A convenient, yet wholly incorrect explanation for my anticipated behavior in the proposed hypothetical.

But please, carry on and label me a degenerate freak. Women must not be forced to confront the ugly truths that lurk beneath the surface.