questions for men with the urge to rape.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no. my behavior of right and wrong is dictated by my sense of right and wrong. my ethical foundation is based on a ideal of doing no harm. of no causal cruelty. using empathy to extend the rights of other and not my rationalizations to detract from their being.
Which are completely subjective. There is no definitive standard for right or wrong.

laws or retribution have nothing to do with it.
Laws and retributions are the homogenizing catalyst for a stable society. Name 1 lawless society that survived. 1.

and there is no defense for Mr. Tromag, he claims a lack of sexual reciprocation is reason enough to rape. he's got many option for sexual release, most can be found at the end of his hand.
... I got nothing for this one.

at the core he as disproved his claims that rape is only about sex.

after being rebuffed.... he feels rejected. in their situation he is quite literally the last man on earth and she won't fuck him.

why? he is not desirable, he is not worhty, he is not masculine enough.. he feels dismissed. he making her non-response as a personal insult.. and by rape is demanding she pay attention. he is stripping her of the ability to choose or reject. she is force.
Well if he is righting what he feels is a wrong he is completely validated within his personal code of ethics.

in reality, if i was stranded on an island the depression and hopelessness would kill my libido.

Tromag has issues, issue far exceeding any disagreement with feminist theory.
Quite possibly

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A convenient, yet wholly incorrect explanation for my anticipated behavior in the proposed hypothetical.

But please, carry on and label me a degenerate freak. Women must not be forced to confront the ugly truths that lurk beneath the surface.

degenerate freak is a compliment in my world.

like i said, you are ugly. and hateful to others for reflecting the ugly back at you.

i feel bad for you, you'll never see the world any other way.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really couldn't even rape role play, I have too many issues pertaining to rape in my past for it to be anything more than disturbing.

Strangely enough watching it is erotic for me
that's something i've not thought about before...
this will keep me mulling a while.
Tromag has issues, issue far exceeding any disagreement with feminist theory.
this thread isn't about right and wrong though.
it's about how we tick.
he's been frank.
i'd like others to be frank.
think of the learning opportunity.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
personally, something about rape just makes me cringe (gee, i wonder what)

there would be no situation for me to rape someone, thats just so .... bad (my opinion)

like id get bugged out if a girl asked me to do a "rape fantasy" with her

if i am with a woman and i sense that she isn't into it 100% than i'll bail, there's plenty of women in the world to deal with than a girl who isn't into me, that alone makes me go limp ... but the thought of not only taking it a step further, but like a trillion steps further and "taking" her pussy against her will would honestly make me jump from a bridge

id probably kill a person before id ever rape someone ...

idk maybe im the weird one, oh well

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You assume that people want to learn. That is a huge assumption, and when the new knowledge might pierce the nice little bubble they live in, I can assure you they do NOT want to learn.

Rather, they will label this new information as incorrect, or coming from an outlier source. Preserving the bubble is far more important than learning new truths.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which are completely subjective. There is no definitive standard for right or wrong.

i'm not trying to hold another person to my expectations, i was stating that my behavior is not dictated by punishment.

... I got nothing for this one.

and on the island scenario, Tromag won't be touching it either. :rolleyes:

Well if he is righting what he feels is a wrong he is completely validated within his personal code of ethics.

right or wrong, all arguments fail when a personal code of ethics will cause harm to another being.

Quite possibly

i've always being a fan of possibility

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally, something about rape just makes me cringe (gee, i wonder what)

there would be no situation for me to rape someone, thats just so .... bad (my opinion)

like id get bugged out if a girl asked me to do a "rape fantasy" with her

if i am with a woman and i sense that she isn't into it 100% than i'll bail, there's plenty of women in the world to deal with than a girl who isn't into me, that alone makes me go limp ... but the thought of not only taking it a step further, but like a trillion steps further and "taking" her pussy against her will would honestly make me jump from a bridge

id probably kill a person before id ever rape someone ...

idk maybe im the weird one, oh well
so you need to feel desired in order to get turned on?
you get off on feeling like she wants you as much as you want her?

weird isn't always a bad thing.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not trying to hold another person to my expectations, i was stating that my behavior is not dictated by punishment.
Not solely or course but it is are least partially a deciding factor. You cant tell me that you have NEVER in your life wanted to do something and then not did it because there was a rule against it. Like speeding, or jay walking, or something equally innocuous
right or wrong, all arguments fail when a personal code of ethics will cause harm to another being.
How about this one

A Teacher brutally rapes one of his students.After the student comes forward it is revealed the teacher has done so to hundreds of students across multiple states and over many years. The Father of the latest victim in a rage shoots the teachers dead.

Is the father in the right or wrong?

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that's something i've not thought about before...
this will keep me mulling a while.

this thread isn't about right and wrong though.
it's about how we tick.
he's been frank.
i'd like others to be frank.

he can type whatever he wants... but when his own post trashes his theory on the true motivation of rape, i will call him on.

and when i find a person pathetic, i'm entitled to voice that opinion.

i'll admit his attitude is foreign to me.

i'm a Top in heavy con non-con. i have enjoyed the power, the manipulation.. being a cause of unease, fear and pain. i am brutally good at what i do.

still.. i don't dismiss my actions. i've faced the ugly side of my sexuality. i tamed it and play with it... but everything is kept in check by sincere respect for my partner.

i couldn't imagine... just because i wanted it bad enough i am entitled to it.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A convenient, yet wholly incorrect explanation for my anticipated behavior in the proposed hypothetical.

But please, carry on and label me a degenerate freak. Women must not be forced to confront the ugly truths that lurk beneath the surface.

:35:
oh i get it:wank:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you need to feel desired in order to get turned on?
you get off on feeling like she wants you as much as you want her?

weird isn't always a bad thing.

yeah like of course im going to pursue a girl if im interested, but her disinterested makes me go "oh well, not the end of the world" and keep it moving ... and yeah, everyone wants to be desired

and i guess its not :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not solely or course but it is are least partially a deciding factor. You cant tell me that you have NEVER in your life wanted to do something and then not did it because there was a rule against it. Like speeding, or jay walking, or something equally innocuous

i am a bit of a sociopath.. i have stolen, broken speed limits, done drugs and broken sodomy laws..

no, there has never been a time when something illegal as stopped me from doing exactly what i want to do. is why me ethics are set in stone.

How about this one

A Teacher brutally rapes one of his students.Are the student comes forward it is revealed the teacher has done so to hundreds of students across multiple states and over many years. The Father of the latest victim in a rage shoots the teachers dead.

a serial child rapist does not garner much sympathy from me. he broke rule one, you can't harm anyone.

in my eyes and the eyes of the law, his actions where out of character and out of emotional direst.

he is prevented some asshole from using his authority to brutalize children... killing him is the right thing to do.

it's not pretty and nobody will feel better after. is just something the needs to be done.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm a Top in heavy con non-con. i have enjoyed the power, the manipulation.. being a cause of unease, fear and pain. i am brutally good at what i do.

still.. i don't dismiss my actions. i've faced the ugly side of my sexuality. i tamed it and play with it... but everything is kept in check by sincere respect for my partner.

i couldn't imagine... just because i wanted it bad enough i am entitled to it.
i don't top,
because i lack self control.
i'll always go too far by far.
you would not believe the messes i've made.

there's no safe way to vent, so i turn it on it's head.
my intellectual ideas of right & wrong must win.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

a serial child rapist does not garner much sympathy from me. he broke rule one, you can't harm anyone.

in my eyes and the eyes of the law, his actions where out of character and out of emotional direst.

he is prevented some asshole from using his authority to brutalize children... killing him is the right thing to do.

it's not pretty and nobody will feel better after. is just something the needs to be done.
You see there we go. While I completly agree with you the fact of the matter is the father killed another person and it was still the right thing to do. These are the moral shades of grey I was talking about.

The most you can do is keep an open mind and objective viewpoint

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A Teacher brutally rapes one of his students.Are the student comes forward it is revealed the teacher has done so to hundreds of students across multiple states and over many years. The Father of the latest victim in a rage shoots the teachers dead.

i would certainly understand him doing it and would probably gladly do the same if it had been my child, but taking another human's life is still wrong. let the courts have him and just pray he gets put into the general population. they will rape him until his farts don't make any noise and then kill him. no need for a formal death sentence with whackos like that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've been amazed how far i can get to that drop off.. and a bit scared of how alluring jumping seems.

my hippy beats out my serial killer. :smile:

i've bottomed for con non-con.. i like the fighting back.. the ripping away of control.

in my head i am topping from the bottom.. the women i'm with want the brutality.. it's either erotic or cathartic... they want/need that release of control and will. i guess, knowing at some level what i am doing, i am doing for her is the closest i allow my self to a justification.

i spent a good amount of time vivisecting what i got out of such an extreme form of play. still have those moments when my partner is crying and in a head space of a victim..when i know she is just at the no point... why i want to step into the no-no lands.

hmm much rambling.. impulse is not something i am always friendly with. i just stay honest about having em.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You see there we go. While I completly agree with you the fact of the matter is the father killed another person and it was still the right thing to do. These are the moral shades of grey I was talking about.

The most you can do is keep an open mind and objective viewpoint

are you comfortable equating a violent action of desperation and retribution with an act of violence born out of pure self gratification?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't top,
because i lack self control.
i'll always go too far by far.
you would not believe the messes i've made.

there's no safe way to vent, so i turn it on it's head.
my intellectual ideas of right & wrong must win.

we could have so much fun together, Mr. Dolfzilla

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wow, that's true double-moral.

No, that is not something that needs to be done. The rapist have done something incredibly bad, but killing him in revenge is just as bad. Even if he's a rapist he probably have someone who loves him.. family/partner, whatever. They will then feel the same sorrow.. should they be allowed to kill the father who killed their love? Rollercoaster.

And even if the rapist is a lonely person who noone loves, he should not be killed. The killer (the father as you wrote) is just as bad if he does it. The rapist should be punished within the frames of the law. If the father kills the rapist, the father should be punished within the frames of the law.

One terrible act can't allow another terrible act to be accepted.