questions for men with the urge to rape.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, that's true double-moral.

No, that is not something that needs to be done. The rapist have done something incredibly bad, but killing him in revenge is just as bad. Even if he's a rapist he probably have someone who loves him.. family/partner, whatever. They will then feel the same sorrow.. should they be allowed to kill the father who killed their love? Rollercoaster.

And even if the rapist is a lonely person who noone loves, he should not be killed. The killer (the father as you wrote) is just as bad if he does it. The rapist should be punished within the frames of the law. If the father kills the rapist, the father should be punished within the frames of the law.

One terrible act can't allow another terrible act to be accepted.
There is a difference between revenge and justice. The scene of prison rape and murder described by Tsgirlsrgreat is revenge. The father and protector of one of the victims killing him cleanly and humanely is justice. The many victims from the rapist's past will live the rest of their lives with his crime, and it will impact all of the relationships they have, with everyone, until they die. The just punishment for that is death, which has the added benefit of preventing him from visiting these horrors on anyone else again. I'm not talking about what is legal and illegal, only about what is right and wrong. In a society where the police departments have become the largest gangs, the most efficient criminal organizations, I'm less and less concerned with legality.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess maybe somewhat off topic, but I don't really have the urge to rape, more of an urge to grope. I take the train in a lot to work and you got all these girls get on and off who are wearing tight little skimpy outfits with their tits hanging out, pantyline showing, short skirts, etc and all I want to do is touch. I'd never do it, but in a fantasy land I'll think to myself "if I could do anything in the world right now, what would I do?" And it always starts out with me feeling up the hot chick near me.

I don't really have too much interest in raping women or fantasizing about it. Too worried they would bite my dick off or something. I've done rape roleplay before, and frankly, it's too much work. I'll do it if I think my partner is into it, but it's just kind of whatever to me. I guess I do kind of like sex where my partner and I are both naked, and she tries to resist against my attempt to stick my dick in her. That's fun, but I think more of a play fight and not so much the rape angle.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You would certainly hope that I am, wouldn't you?

Where are the hordes of straight guys who can honestly claim that they would answer no to my hypothetical? That they would stay on that island until they die, never once having sex with the attractive girl, and jerking themselves off or fucking any suitably sized mammals that happen to be on the island instead.

3 pages in and I'm still waiting . . .

And for the white knights amongst you, keep in mind that answering dishonestly to make the women feel better isn't going to get you laid by any of them (unless one of you is dating a female LPSG member who is horrified by what I've suggested in this thread - in that case, you'll have to lie, but I'll understand).
Understand, I am not claiming that you are or are not a good representation of average. But none of your buddies from the previous thread agree with you here. Bjen says the lack of reciprocation makes him limp. Gecko says he couldn't even role-play a rape. A long time ago, my first boyfriend and I tried to role-play rape, and he kept losing his erection.

A friend of mine is a pedophile. Family members used to tease him that there were always tons of melons in his house. He says I'm the only person in the world who knows what all the melons were for. I don't remember if he made just one hole, or if it was a big hole and a little hole, but he cut a hole, and fucked a melon whenever he got the urge to coerce or force some niece or cousin to do something sexual with him. These days, he uses a Fleshlight, and all the children in his family are grown. The law isn't what prevented him from acting on those urges. He feels like an ugly monster, and he knows that the man and woman who had sex with him almost every day from a young age warped his sexuality in so doing, and he wishes to break an abusive cycle. He would prefer to kill himself.

These are all insignificant numbers, for sure. I don't see any evidence that your response is typical. Where are the hordes of men saying that they think they could handle overpowering a woman, holding her her down even though she resists with all of her physical strength and stamina, ignoring her tears, the snot bubbling out of her nose, the screaming, the epithets and bargaining, the pleading- all this, and maintaining an erection long enough to ejaculate? Where are the guys who think they could handle that simply because of horniness?

The men in this thread have ignored your hypothetical. I suspect it makes them uncomfortable.

Would I hope you're a-typical? Yes. Do I know whether or not you are? Not really, and neither, I suspect, do you.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Understand, I am not claiming that you are or are not a good representation of average. But none of your buddies from the previous thread agree with you here. Bjen says the lack of reciprocation makes him limp. Gecko says he couldn't even role-play a rape. A long time ago, my first boyfriend and I tried to role-play rape, and he kept losing his erection.
None of these are responses to the proposed hypothetical. And if you look at my responses to the OP's followup questions, you will see that I have no desire to rape per se, and in world where I do have non-forced access to sex, I would never rape. It is much easier and much safer to find a willing partner, not to mention much more pleasurable.

The island hypothetical removes all these other sexual outlets - there is only rape or lifelong celibacy or bestiality. And if someone answers that they would resort to lifelong bestiality before forcing himself on the woman, I'll remove all the other mammals from the island. All the fowl, too. :eek:

Where are the hordes of men saying that they think they could handle overpowering a woman, holding her her down even though she resists with all of her physical strength and stamina, ignoring her tears, the snot bubbling out of her nose, the screaming, the epithets and bargaining, the pleading- all this, and maintaining an erection long enough to ejaculate? Where are the guys who think they could handle that simply because of horniness?
Remember that although this is an internet forum, members have a reputation and friendships they wish to preserve, so many will choose to remain silent on issues where their opinion may lower their standing in the eyes of other members. You have no idea how males cowtow to females on internet forums (hence my note to the white knights in my last post).

So I find the lack of affirmative response to the hypothetical unsurprising. In fact, I am genuinely surprised that there are not yet any negative responses to the hypothetical (my expectations for this thread were spelled out in post #4). I guess I overestimated the speed with which the white knight cavalry would rush in to save the day. Times, they are a-changin'.
The men in this thread have ignored your hypothetical. I suspect it makes them uncomfortable.
Hmmm. And why would that be? (Not attacking you AE; genuinely interested in why you think the hypothetical makes them uncomfortable).

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's hard to fully explain without sounding like a "holierthanthou", but I really couldn't rape someone, even if it was completely legal and accepted. Hell, I would be shitty s&m "dom", because forcing someone to do something sexual is not something I can do, even if I know they want me to force them.

However, I'd also be a shitty s&m sub too.

Below pretty much describes how I feel.

so you need to feel desired in order to get turned on?
you get off on feeling like she wants you as much as you want her?

weird isn't always a bad thing.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
so only fear of retribution prevents you from being a serial rapist?

more than pissed, i pity you. you're an ugly person. :frown:

degenerate freak is a compliment in my world.

like i said, you are ugly. and hateful to others for reflecting the ugly back at you.

i feel bad for you, you'll never see the world any other way.

I quoted this because your inital onslaught of nonsence was too bothersome
frankly you are a liar if you say you do everything you do based on morality instead of the law
it would benefit people if you walked around naked but I bet you don't
lil concerned about getting a ticket for indecent exposure I'd bet...
also do you run redlights if you can see there is no one coming the other way?
stop signs?
yah, the more you think about it the more you realize how full of shit you actually are
sorry, I'm normally quite nice but someone was asked something and for answering you attacked them then got all hollier then thou and I can't stand bullshit

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you're just pissy because all the ladies have marked you "Icky Sketchy Dude" :rolleyes:

eta: ooops, my bad on the completely misdirect comment i attributed to you. my slightly wonktastical brain combined two posts into one. causing an epic double faile since i quote you in the text.
:redface:

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
It's hard to fully explain without sounding like a "holierthanthou", but I really couldn't rape someone, even if it was completely legal and accepted. Hell, I would be shitty s&m "dom", because forcing someone to do something sexual is not something I can do, even if I know they want me to force them.

However, I'd also be a shitty s&m sub too.

I definitely agree with you on this one. I have a dominant type of personality, but I couldn't inflict pain on anyone, even if that person found the pain pleasurable. I've bound and blindfolded partners and that was great fun, but pain hasn't been and never will be part of my bedroom repertoire. As far as being a sub, I would be awful at it. It just wouldn't end well, trust me. My pain and pleasure centers are clearly divided in my brain and I have no interest in bridging the two.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. And why would that be? (Not attacking you AE; genuinely interested in why you think the hypothetical makes them uncomfortable).
The men who have responded to this thread all say they are uncomfortable with rape (unless I missed someone who said otherwise). The thought of it makes one guy cringe and lose his erection. Another is so uncomfortable with the subject even the words he uses to describe his discomfort are vague. Another wants the thread removed. People are usually empathetic to one extent or another, and try not to do anything to others they do not want done to themselves. The idea of rape is frightening to many people. An empathetic person understands the fear of powerlessness, and doesn't wish to induce that fear in others without consent. Everyone wants to think of himself or herself as a good person- whatever a good person may be. No one wants to look inside and find the complete disregard for another person's dignity you found in yourself. I bet even you didn't want to find that there. So, the question will be ignored. It makes people uncomfortable.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I'd ever do it to a woman as I respect them too much. But if some big bodied guy, like a body builder or jock or something, started mocking me or giving me really bad shit... I won't lie, the idea to bend him over a log and fuck him til he squeals does go through my head.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess maybe somewhat off topic, but I don't really have the urge to rape, more of an urge to grope. I take the train in a lot to work and you got all these girls get on and off who are wearing tight little skimpy outfits with their tits hanging out, pantyline showing, short skirts, etc and all I want to do is touch. I'd never do it, but in a fantasy land I'll think to myself "if I could do anything in the world right now, what would I do?" And it always starts out with me feeling up the hot chick near me.
as a woman, sometimes i can actually feel those thoughts coming off a guy in a crowded place.
I don't think I'd ever do it to a woman as I respect them too much. But if some big bodied guy, like a body builder or jock or something, started mocking me or giving me really bad shit... I won't lie, the idea to bend him over a log and fuck him til he squeals does go through my head.
that's interesting.
is it that thing you get drummed into you as a kid, that hitting girls is bad?
or just the unfairness of taking on a woman when you're so big?
obviously the humiliation/power trip of guy/guy assault makes you grin inside...not a sex thing but a punishment thing. yes?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, yeah, there's that.
but if they aren't gawking openly, if they are just thinking, i don't mind.
Me neither. A person ought to be free in their mind. I only begin to feel violent when Dude does something that makes me feel vulnerable. I have only ever stomped dudes who touched me. I put my heel down hard on the instep, and crush and twist as if extinguishing a ciggy. Or a perv. Same thing, to me. My homegirl routinely kicks pervs in the shin and pushes them off the train at the next stop. It is best not to touch her inappropriately.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The men who have responded to this thread all say they are uncomfortable with rape (unless I missed someone who said otherwise). The thought of it makes one guy cringe and lose his erection. Another is so uncomfortable with the subject even the words he uses to describe his discomfort are vague. Another wants the thread removed. People are usually empathetic to one extent or another, and try not to do anything to others they do not want done to themselves. The idea of rape is frightening to many people. An empathetic person understands the fear of powerlessness, and doesn't wish to induce that fear in others without consent. Everyone wants to think of himself or herself as a good person- whatever a good person may be. No one wants to look inside and find the complete disregard for another person's dignity you found in yourself. I bet even you didn't want to find that there. So, the question will be ignored. It makes people uncomfortable.
Again, I'm uncomfortable with rape. I'd rather not do it. But the hypothetical forces me to choose between unpleasant alternatives.

The idea that they would rather ignore the question than look inside and find something they don't like hints at what the answer to the hypothetical would be, does it not?

4 pages, over 900 thread views and still waiting for the straight male cavalry that will clearly and unambiguously respond "NO" to the hypothetical. Do the ladies in this thread still think I'm an outlier? A sadistic psychopath? Or maybe, just maybe, human nature is a bit is darker than you hoped it would be?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4 pages, over 900 thread views and still waiting for the straight male cavalry that will clearly and unambiguously respond "NO" to the hypothetical. Do the ladies in this thread still think I'm an outlier? A sadistic psychopath? Or maybe, just maybe, human nature is a bit is darker than you hoped it would be?
i think the no replies were clear enough.
they just couldn't get it up if the woman wasn't actively into it.
it's the yes repliers who are thin on the ground.
i think it's a hard thing for guys to talk about.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again, I'm uncomfortable with rape. I'd rather not do it. But the hypothetical forces me to choose between unpleasant alternatives.

The idea that they would rather ignore the question than look inside and find something they don't like hints at what the answer to the hypothetical would be, does it not?

You're guessing. I'm guessing too, and I am inclined to agree with you. However, there's room for the possibility that they do not even know the answer, because the subject is to scary to explore. In my experience, people are less introspective than I think you are giving them credit for. Ask them to search for something they need to know, and they might. Ask them to search for something, just on a lark, and they already know that it is even remotely possible that they will not like where they end up, and they often enough just will not do it.