Questions for mostly gay guys(all guys too lol):)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me personally it all comes down to the person really and not the dressing aka the body they come in as it were lol If I am to be honest here I am more attracted to guys sexually that I am to women but that is not to say I find women of a certain kind attractive and would want to have sex with or even just kiss and mess around without actual penetration involved. Do I however have a certain type of man or woman I find sexually attractive in terms of fantasy ? Sure, with one of my main ideals being either the Ben McKenzie body type in guys or the Eliza Dushku type for women, but again that is not the be all and end all of who I am attracted to physically or indeed emotionally at all.

In the end I think that if people are going to be honest with themselves they would admit that the real thing that gets them wanting to be involved with someone regardless of their sexual orientation is the personality and confidence of a person long before they want to go to bed with them.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boy my feelings on this topic are emotionaly so strong. Yet I have no idea
as to how to begin to share them with you without going into some kind of wordy diatribe. So I will spare you. :biggrin1: I just don't understand how people can be attracted to both sexes...when they are so different.
I can have platonic relationships with both sexes...but certainly have only
physical attraction to guys. (My male ego of course hates this fact, as
it makes me feel less than a man...but that how I was culturally raised..
and I believe its pretty much a permanent marker in my psyche)

Human sexuality is different for everyone. I am totally gay. I am just not wired for women...(even some men.:wink::biggrin1:) You aren't supposed to understand everything about a person's sexuality.

I don't understand why some gay men have to bed straight guys. I don't understand why some people like BDSM. I don't understand why married couples like cuckolding.

None of that stuff I relate to but I know that there are people that dig it the most.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One thought: For the most part, I'm glad that LPSG seems to have a large percentage of bisexual and bi-tolerant people. At some gay forums I've been on, bi guys are shunned or ridiculed. That's seldom the case here.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i really like the quote someone wrote up there "If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got." and the thing about perferring the person rather than the gender. but speaking of that does looks play a big role in that? if u dont really care what gender the person is but who they are as a person,do you still have a type of person?i worded that weird lol.type of person your attracted too. if your that open about gender would you be open about looks? and not have a certain type?everyone answer lol :D

It would take me a long time to describe all the things I find attractive in a person other than their looks. Put simply it would be emotional and physical chemistry with them. Also the way I feel when I'm with them. How we touch one another and express ourselves. I don't have a "type". The ultimate test for compatibility for me is how we exchange kisses and body caresses. And it has to be mutual. Make any sense, Phx_Girl? :smile:

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It would take me a long time to describe all the things I find attractive in a person other than their looks. Put simply it would be emotional and physical chemistry with them. Also the way I feel when I'm with them. How we touch one another and express ourselves. I don't have a "type". The ultimate test for compatibility for me is how we exchange kisses and body caresses. And it has to be mutual. Make any sense, Phx_Girl? :smile:

Same situation here, when I connect with someone, gender's not an issue

phx_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea that was sweet. it makes sense.im ina weird place with that stuff tho lol. i knwo thsi guy hes my best friend actually and i like him but dont wanan mess us up as friends. he knowsi i like him cuz i tel him everything lol. on paper ud think we were perfect for eachother but hes attracted to a certain type almost to a T lol he likes asian girls. im half asian which is weird lol cuz ud think hey yea u r perfect now but i mean he likes full asian lol. so i was just curious to how important looks were to ppl. and he knows its stupif but cant help it i guess. i mena he could but ...anywhoo yea lol i cant seem to get it. looks seems to be soo important to ppl.i thought(think) the personality stuff and how u are together, all the thing su said were the most important but i guess its not really. i mean deep down it is. and its what u really fall for. but i guess some ppl cant get over looks first u know?