Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have some questions for a MTF trans woman, and I don't intend to be offensive or crude, but they're questions I'm genuinely curious about regarding what everyday life is like and how they impact your feelings about gender and vice versa.

I'm addressing these questions mostly to someone who hasn't undergone bottom surgery (or maybe someone who didn't complete bottom surgery until a while after the transition).

Basically, what is it like to live as a woman but to still have a penis? Does having that anatomy still bother you, or is it just normal, a fact of life? Do you ever plan to have bottom surgery? But while you still have a penis, if it is bothersome or noticeable (clashes with your identity as a woman), how is it that way? Is it too much a reminder of your former gender? What is it like when you urinate and have to touch and use your penis? Do you still stand up and urinate like a man? (I assume you use the women's bathroom and thus go into a stall, but what about at home?) When you masturbate? How is it pleasuring yourself by rubbing an organ like a penis as opposed to having a clit that you would stimulate?

And in terms of sex (performing the actual act): What gender are you sexually attracted to? And what is it like to identify as a woman yet have the anatomy (on the bottom) of a man? Do those two things clash when having sex?

Alina Is Thicc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's very different for all of us, but in my case;

I love having a penis. I'm quite proud of it actually, vaginas are just not my thing. It is completely normal for me to look down and see a dick. It's part of me being a woman. I don't see a social construct such as are you seen/treated as a "woman" or a "man" requiring me to have a specific sex organ. I just see them as different things, in fact, I don't even see them as relevant in the grand scheme of things.

As I'm a lady, I use the lady's restroom. And since my legs are made of steel, I squat over the toilet at a public restroom and do my business, since I'm not touching a public toilet. I do it because it's easier, I don't have to worry about aim really.

When it comes to outdoor situations, as long as I'm either with people who know I'm trans or I'm out of sight, I will whip out my snake and begin to urinate standing up, since that's again the easiest way.

In terms of sex and what I'm attracted to, I find women attractive, especially fellow transwomen. However there are cases where I can find men attractive. Men of all shapes and sizes.

Reactions: Mister2101