Questions for NOOB ladies.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Drifterwood, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Do you find this site a bit daunting when you first become a member?

Is it any better or worse than other sites?

Are you aware of the Real Women's Group?

Do the established women members promote this group to Noob women?

Anything else you would like to say?

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Shame that this got ignored at the time :rolleyes:.

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

do you mind 'when i was a noob' responses?

4. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I've never sought any level of editorial control.

It's like recounting viriginity tales :biggrin1:. You know I'm just looking for whack off material? :cool:

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Geeze, ya noticed? :rolleyes:

6. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I like to head em off :biggrin1:

Don't you?

7. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a "NOOB Lady" by any stretch of the imagination, but...

I do find this site daunting
    I go through huge periods of time when I'm bordering on too terrified to post
    I am aware of the group
    The group is often discussed in chat (and based on that I assume PM too?) and newer verified women are frequently pointed in the direction of it.

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you find this site a bit daunting when you first become a member? Nope.

Is it any better or worse than other sites? Yes.

Are you aware of the Real Women's Group? The what?

Anything else you would like to say? I am still having trouble locating your particular knob in the photo in your gallery.

....OOOOOOPS!!! I thought the OP said that these questions were for NUDE women. My bad. :biggrin:

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:

No, not at all for the first month. When I first joined I did not lurk. I had found the answers to all my questions about big penises (yeah, I was totally naive) and I joined immediately. Then I started posting within minutes. I gave my opinion on everything. I started a few threads. They were big hits here.

People were really nice to me. I chatted with the other women here all the time. Sometimes I got criticized for making generalities, or some other common LPSG annoyance, and I learned to stop expressing myself that way, which I consider an improvement in my communication abilities. I got into arguments with people and we made up. Most people got along just fine with each other.

Then a member attacked me ruthlessly for an admittedly not very funny, although also not offensive, thing I said that was intended to be read as sarcasm. Not the best joke in the world, but that person seemed to be trying to run me off, criticizing me relentlessly in posts and really going overboard with the character assassination, making weird claims like how she was sure that I thought I was better than other people. I had made a lame joke, that's all, and she went overboard criticizing me over it. I really should have reported her back then, but I was brand new and I don't think I reported anyone for at least 6 months.

After that I was a little intimidated for a whole year, and she kept coming back and doing it again. Even though she was on ignore, she would still write two page long posts attacking anything I wrote after every single post I made. The level of her hatred for me was frightening to me. After being so ruthlessly attacked for an admittedly not very funny joke (but not an offensive joke either, it was just mildly sarcastic) I didn't attempt to be humorous any more on LPSG until recently. My writing style was entirely dictated by that incident. Instead of being fun or funny or witty, I wrote to be understandable and to clarify and to make sure that no one could be offended or mistaken about what I meant, because it felt like every post I wrote was a landmine that could blow up any minute. It isn't until just recently that I've gotten past that paranoia that the same thing could happen again and I've loosened up a little bit on the forums. If that hadn't happened, the internet persona known as Miss Petite would probably be different.

There were some times when I felt like I couldn't win, especially when some people seemed to take a dislike towards me just for trying to be nice to people. What do you do with that? Not many people were like that, though. Most were really great, men and women.

I think it's better than other sites. I've tried joining other sites and gotten lost in a crowd, everyone shouting into the wind at once.

Are you aware of the Real Women's Group? Yes

Do the established women members promote this group to Noob women? Yes

Anything else you would like to say? Nope

10. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

No, but I'm opinionated and a little bitchy. When I joined there was no social media aspect, which made the interactions more substantial in terms of person-to-person communication, whether through posts or chatting.

Not sure that makes sense, but there you go...

Same dynamics different URL.

Again, it wasn't around until 2008, but I am aware of it and the drama, apparently, surrounding the admission process. I received an invitation from Patch last year or so and joined for a bit, but I tend to delete memberships to groups I'm not actively participating in, so.

Do the established women members promote this group to Noob women? Not to my knowledge. If I am one of the "established women members," I have never recommended it. Beyond Patchos, the group was never promoted to me.

Happy 10k x2 :hug: :)

11. Patchos

Gold Member

I don't find anything daunting.

Depends how hung the other site is.

Sure.

Of course. There's also a sticky right at the top of Women's Issues. What more do you want? An ad in the local weekly?

Yes.

12. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    She? Wow, that sounds borderline crazy. If testosterone makes men stupid when they're horny, what makes some women go postal on other women?

13. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Yes, I thought so. I literally didn't respond to any of her posts for 3 months while she was on ignore, which I put her on from the very first day that she went crazy on me, and yet she still wrote entire dissertations taking apart my posts anyway. One friend told me that even though I didn't read her posts, her responses made it sound as if we were having a "lively argument" as he put it. Once, after about her 20th two-pager in two days, I finally piped up and said, "You know that you're still on ignore, right?" She finally stopped after that, but she had been screaming at me from behind my ignore wall for 3 months at that point. Now, that is just crazy. I suppose that she literally hadn't noticed that she was on ignore? Even though I told her? Or maybe she just finally got the hint that I refused to be run off by a crazy person, who knows?

She's still a member here, I'm sure. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if she popped up right now and wrote a 6,000 word essay about how much I suck, with links to past posts and everything.

Why do some people act crazy? That's a question that's bigger than this post!

#13 petite, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I know exactly who you are talking about. I haven't seen her since I've been back though.

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Daunting would be how I'd feel if a loved one were diagnosed with a terminal illness.
    LPSG can be depressing, exciting, arousing, humorous and overwhelming from minute to minute.
    I found it mostly arousing and informational when I first came.

Better

Yes, regardless who owned it and how we felt about one another I was welcomed into the group. Now I run the group.

There's a sticky at the top of the forum. I think that's awesome, because it's a reminder that it is there to be applied to and how to be verified properly so you can be a member.

If I see new women posting around that I think would get along well with 200+ other women for the most part, I will invite them.

Shaken, not stirred.
    I like pepperoni and half cheese pizza. Thin Crust.
    It's raining outside.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, yeah. I left that out, didn't I? For the first week, I was either blushing with embarrassment and/or so ridiculously turned on I needed to put on a fresh pair of underwear by the hour.

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Same here.....

Same thing happens when I come back from long "breaks"

My husband appreciates it but then gets to a point where he's smacking my hand away from his penis because he can't go another round.

Oh....the days of yore.

18. MickeyLee

Gold Member

not really... other than having heard horror stories about how terrible message boards can be. some of the members active at the time were mad intimidating :redface: cool thing was, everyone of em were pretty damn nice to me, very welcoming and friendly.

for true, i was fairly stoke-buzzed on discovery.. maybe people were mean to me/couldn't stand me.. i was just too giddy to notice. LPSG was a place where all my peen related questions could be asked/had already been answered. with in a week i was crushing hard on some folks, subscribing to threads.

i'm only a member of a few, mostly a lurker. i lurve LPSG. so much better :smile:

ummm a few of the ladies mentioned RLG in a thread.. i snooped around. Ms. TK was still the head bitch in charge back then.

comes and goes in waves, i've recommended the group to women i take a fondness to.

for all the friction and fuming LPSG stands kinda as a one off on the webs. is a rare combination of filth, flirting, community, information and inspiration. these have been a little nuts as of late. and folks hit their 'fuck it' point.

hopefully a lil distance rekindles a hearts fondness.
    as much as i prone to burning bridges
    would be the suck to see this place all ash and ill will.

Draft saved Draft deleted