Questions for other str8's that are into cock pumping.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I posted a pic of my cock today that was taken a while back following five 20-minute vacuum sessions. Debated whether or not to post it as the 3 things that I dislike are: discoloration (in my case, red), the donut behind the glans, and the extra ball sac (due to skin of the sac being sucked into a larger tube when I move up to larger cylinders. Number of PM's from women regarding why I'd want to do it. Okay, now my questions.

1. As a str8 guy, do your wives, female partners or SOs know that you pump?

2. Ever do it in their presence?

3. Do they understand your reasons for pumping?

4. Would they prefer that you not do?

5. Do they tell you that you're harder unpumped.

In my case, my principal reason for pumping is to increase girth and my bulge when wearing 501's. I really enjoy holding, playing, and jerking my cock after pumping. It feels great. It's almost like an out of body experience and as if I've got someonelse's cock in my hand; that's almost a contradiction as I am straight, tho I've had other guys give me bj's and hand jobs. I generally only do 2 pump sessions so that it's not abnormally unnatural. Almost all the women that I've had sex with know that I pump, don't like it and don't understand it. None of them have ever wanted me to pump in their presence. As I'm an amateur bodybuilder maybe my subconscience is aimed at disproving the myth that bb are compensating for being under-endowed. Seldom pump unless my lady is out of town or if I'm going to be alone for a few days and not have sex. She also always tells me that I'm harder if I haven't pumped for a couple of days. Within 24 hrs, I generally need a cockring to stay rigid. Otherwise I'm content to jelq and jerkoff when she's still at work or running errants.

Last edited:

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I are newbies to this, however she absolutely loves getting her clit pumped. I've been trying to get a donut as large as I did once in her absence but haven't succeeded yet. I've also learned a lot since then about the dangers of pumping too long per sitting and about pressures over 5"of Hg.
It seems that her clit gets full of lymphatic fluid very quickly just like my donut was...but it took a very long time to get a donut that was 9" around.
Its one of many new fetishes we are experimenting with.:wink:

I pump for 1h @ 5hg, 5 days a week, and do 200-250 jelq's post-pump. Amazing erections, amazing orgasms.