Questions for str8 dudes re friendly fire

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a collection of friendly fire vid clips. These guys are professionals so it comes with the territory and it's like they don't even notice.

But how does the average str8 guy feel about friendly fire? (Defined as two or more guys with one or more girls and when one of the guys shoots, some of his cum accidentally gets on another guy.)

Here's a potential range of reactions I would expect --

o No big deal. Hey, it happens. And what do you think sloppy seconds is anyway?

o I prefer not to get hit with friendly fire, but it's still no big deal.

o It's happened with a friend where we tag teamed some chick, so no prob. But if it had been a stranger, it would have grossed me out.

o I'd take my time finishing, but then I'd clean up ASAP

o I'd hurry up and finish so I could clean up right away.

o OMG. It would freak me out. I wouldn't even finish and I'd have to run to sterilize the patch of skin that it landed on.

Where do you fall along that range? Or have I missed some intermediate steps?

The clips I have are anything from double penetration with one guy pulling out for the requisite cum shot and of course some of the cum runs down her pussy to the dick and balls still underneath her, to group scene where a guy pulls out and shoots so far he hits the arm of one of the guys jacking in a circle around the couple. That guy just takes his hand and flicks it off his arm and keeps wanking and while the next guy in line starts to fuck her.

Not trying to exclude gay guys from this by any means, but I'm assuming most wouldn't have a problem with getting some cum on them in a group scene. I'd like to hear how str8 guys feel about it since they presumably don't experience it that often, if ever.

Israel Torres

1st Like
Media
I've seen at least a handful of videos that had me chuckle. For example I think it was one of the tampa bukkake videos that some fellow was under the chick doing his thing when one of the guys on the top popped and he got the load all over his chest... everyone yelled "bukkake" and he laughed uncomfortably and a few called out that's just what happens when your down below.

Another video at least two guys are prepping for the money shot and the dude on the right pops first on the chicks face and one of the ropes lands on the other guys hand... in a classy fashion he just turns his hand and rubs it back on the other guy... too hilarious.

In most cases juice is juice and it all tends to mix in together at the end of the day... if all else fails rub it someone's hair. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6lack9ablo

daveyjonez

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shared my girl with a stranger twice, different guy both times. First time I nailed the dude with a pretty large rope, accidentally. It hit his leg or something. Anyway in the moment he handled it well but its the reason he never came back to play with us again.

Second dude, I was about to go off on her face when he walks up to do the same...and just a little dribble got on his jacking hand. I don't know if he didn't notice or didn't care but it didn't stop him from blowing his load too.

If the situation was reversed it would depend on where and how much I got hit with, and why it happened...did he cum prematurely? Was it from penetration when we had planned on a double facial? Was he just a far shooter? But most likely I wouldn't mind.

Adam70

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guys, I prefer men sexually so the idea of another guy's cum landing on me is turn-on actually ... especially if the other guy is straight.

Any of you guys mind post some of those clips on here?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a collection of friendly fire vid clips. These guys are professionals so it comes with the territory and it's like they don't even notice.

But how does the average str8 guy feel about friendly fire? (Defined as two or more guys with one or more girls and when one of the guys shoots, some of his cum accidentally gets on another guy.)

Well, post the video clips already! :confused:

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have 3-ways all the time and it's only happened ONCE.

Was actually during a 3 on 2 (3 guys on 2 chicks) in Montreal. Me and my bud were on 2 different chicks. The chick I was with had a "friend" - so I was with this woman and her friend while my friend fucked the other woman next to us.

I was just about to give her a facial when her friend roped me in the chest and abs. I couldn't believe his cumshot actually - I wasn't even in the line of fire! He apologized, we joked about it and I proceeded to seed her face right after.

It was kind of weird, but it didn't freak me out or anything. I would have been more comfortable if it was my friend who splattered on me, but it didn't work out that way.

All in all - NO BIG DEAL!

Reactions: islandthickie

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, post the video clips already! :confused:

Although I joined a while ago, I haven't been on here much until lately. I've tried posting vid clips but it says the file type is not accepted. If someone wants to PM me (so we don't clog up the thread) and tell me what I'm doing wrong I'll be happy to share. There is also a 143Kb limit so I'd only be able to post the short, er, I mean brief, uh, I mean concise ones.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive shared a girl a few times now and i dont think id even notice when you are fucking and sloshin around. unless my buddy pointed it at me and shot me, i think a little stray juice flying would go undetected. weve all taken turns inside a chick and i think of it as nothing more than lube. i love getting close to losing it inside a girl, then passing her on, then repeating... i guess on some level we all know there is precum bound to be around when oral etc. is going on, and ive given a few facials at almost the same time as my friends were doing same.

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I have 3-ways all the time and it's only happened ONCE.

Was actually during a 3 on 2 (3 guys on 2 chicks) in Montreal. Me and my bud were on 2 different chicks. The chick I was with had a "friend" - so I was with this woman and her friend while my friend fucked the other woman next to us.

I was just about to give her a facial when her friend roped me in the chest and abs. I couldn't believe his cumshot actually - I wasn't even in the line of fire! He apologized, we joked about it and I proceeded to seed her face right after.

It was kind of weird, but it didn't freak me out or anything. I would have been more comfortable if it was my friend who splattered on me, but it didn't work out that way.

All in all - NO BIG DEAL!

Cool man! Very open-minded!

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I'd have to fall into the area of "If it's happens with a friend when we we were tag teaming some chick, no prob. But if it had been a stranger, it would have grossed me out."

Saying that, think could arrange to get some of the 'friendly fire' vids from you ;)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I'd have to fall into the area of "If it's happens with a friend when we we were tag teaming some chick, no prob. But if it had been a stranger, it would have grossed me out."

Saying that, think could arrange to get some of the 'friendly fire' vids from you ;)

Sure thing. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll get them to you one at a time and you can let me know what kind you like.

B_bigg981

Just Browsing
Media
It wouldn't gross me out. If you're having sex with a woman with another (or more) men, it's a risk that comes with the territory. Just so long as it didn't get anywhere near my face I probably wouldn't become grossed out.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The few times I have had group sex has been under the heavy influence of alcohol or some other sensibility-altering chemical. I would not prefer to be in a group situation now, but if somehow it would happen again, and I emphatically, for the sake of marital bliss, cannot imagine that it ever would, would probably not want to be a victim of friendly fire and I do not think I would handle it well.

D

deleted213967

A (straight) friend once shared a girl with a trusted male friend...Apparently the chick was hot because when that guy came he drooled over my friend...

Does that count as friendly fire or fire suppressant?