Questions for str8 dudes re friendly fire

FatLength

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ive shared a girl a few times now and i dont think id even notice when you are fucking and sloshin around. unless my buddy pointed it at me and shot me, i think a little stray juice flying would go undetected. weve all taken turns inside a chick and i think of it as nothing more than lube. i love getting close to losing it inside a girl, then passing her on, then repeating... i guess on some level we all know there is precum bound to be around when oral etc. is going on, and ive given a few facials at almost the same time as my friends were doing same.

I'm with rugbydude88 on this one. If your sharing a bird and both poking the hole there is bound to be precum up there. Also if you are shooting over her in close proximity then more than likely you well get some on you. All in all juice is juice, it washes off and leaves no stains on your skin :cool:. I shared a bird with my mate a couple of weeks ago.. While I was licking her pussy my mates knob slipped out and hit my tongue. This guy is like my brother and it was no big deal. Even it wasn't with a mate and it happened where''s the harm in it? Now if someone spat and it hit me that would be another story......

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's just part of the deal....

If you're naked and having sex, there are going to be body fluids (sweat, spit, pussy juice, cum) involved. It's just part of what happens. If you din't like it, you should probably stay home.

Now, with that said, I agree. If someone pulls out and intentially shoots his load on me or gets it one my face, I'm not going to be pleased at all.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys, I prefer men sexually so the idea of another guy's cum landing on me is turn-on actually ... especially if the other guy is straight.

Any of you guys mind post some of those clips on here?

I had one but got "invalid file" message when I hit upload here. Anybody send me to the instruction page for inserting attachments into this thread?

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't had the pleasure of group sex yet, but I guess I'd fall under either #1 or #2 on your list. I wouldn't aim at another guy on purpose, and I wouldn't want him to aim at me on purpose, either. But if I got a little on me, I wouldn't prefer it, but I don't think I'd mind too much. I could probably handle sloppy seconds, too, as long as everyone is clean.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen at least a handful of videos that had me chuckle. For example I think it was one of the tampa bukkake videos that some fellow was under the chick doing his thing when one of the guys on the top popped and he got the load all over his chest... everyone yelled "bukkake" and he laughed uncomfortably and a few called out that's just what happens when your down below.

Another video at least two guys are prepping for the money shot and the dude on the right pops first on the chicks face and one of the ropes lands on the other guys hand... in a classy fashion he just turns his hand and rubs it back on the other guy... too hilarious.

In most cases juice is juice and it all tends to mix in together at the end of the day... if all else fails rub it someone's hair. ;)

Please, please, purty PLEASE send me the links to these videos. Or anyone post any of these or more specific info. please. ( I tried to join the yahoo group too btw, awaiting membership now, but it looks like it has been active for quite awhile are any of the files or links still good there, and which does anyone especially recommend as really really good ones, thanks.)

D

deleted297377

I love teaming up on a chick and do it with my buddy fairly often. I'm no more uptight about my buddy's cum than I am my own. I don't get what the big deal is. It's the product of an orgasm, which is the product of someone receiving pleasure, which is what we're all there for, right? I've fucked a pussy with his cum in it, and even smeared his cum on my dick to use as lube, and vice versa. No big deal.

Reactions: islandthickie

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had one but got "invalid file" message when I hit upload here. Anybody send me to the instruction page for inserting attachments into this thread?

Only certain file types are valid which is why I wasn't able to upload any. Plus the limit is 143Kb per attachment. Won't get much of a clip on that. PM me with your email address and I'll trade clips with ya.....

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a straight guy the idea and reality of it is fucking hottttttt!! I am completely turned off by two guys kissing or blowing but the hottest thing to me is frot and friendly fire. I had a swordfight before and we blasted each others cocks with cum. That is beyond the hottest thing ever. I'm dying Yo do it again.

Reactions: islandthickie

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since a prerequisite to this is that I be involved in a three-some involving another man, and I doubt that I will ever have that experience, I think the likelihood of this happening is nil.

I don't speculate about things that will probably never happen.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
As a straight guy the idea and reality of it is fucking hottttttt!! I am completely turned off by two guys kissing or blowing but the hottest thing to me is frot and friendly fire. I had a swordfight before and we blasted each others cocks with cum. That is beyond the hottest thing ever. I'm dying Yo do it again.

I like to watch two dudes kiss much more than watch them make out (don't get turned on much by gay sex, but I do with the kissing).

So many straight boys on here say that they are grossed out by dudes kissing, but are turned on by sucking dick or other gay acts, which, to me, are all not very appealing to me.

I enjoy watching certain dudes fucking a woman or multiple male scenes with one or two women. Or male strippers dancing for women (CFNM).

Each to his own, I suppose.:biggrin1:

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would not have a problem with it. If I am so inclinded to be fucking my girl or another dudes lady and get a bit of his cum on me or visa versa, so be it. If you think that is gross, good chance you should not be in that situation. Everything washes off, so don't be such a pussy. I have been in quite a few of these situations and love every minute of it.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have a problem at all. Going into the situation, that has to be something you expect might happen, and if it does oh well! It all washes off.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Agreed, tileguy. I'm straight too. But have been hit by friendly fire and have sword fought. It's awesome!

Right on guys :)

http://www.lpsg.org/groups/580-frot+is+hot!!/

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
o No big deal. Hey, it happens. And what do you think sloppy seconds is anyway?

o I prefer not to get hit with friendly fire, but it's still no big deal.

o It's happened with a friend where we tag teamed some chick, so no prob. But if it had been a stranger, it would have grossed me out.

All three of those work.

In a MFM, if we are going to glaze her at the end of a double blowjob (per her request) then I don't care about being hit by friendly fire. FFS, she's got 2 full loads on her face. I'm not going to worry about some that got away and on me.