Questions for str8 dudes re friendly fire

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
I haven't experienced a mfm threesome personally, but I don't expect I would make a big deal out of it if I got caught in the line of fire. I might need her to lick it off though...

angelwkw3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it funny that some straight guys get grossed out by this but are still in the same room fucking a girl with another guy. It's like how does that not gross you out being near another man fucking but a little jizz does? So weird.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These days I'm a bit careful of people I don't know.

Years ago with my ex and some guys I did know we ganged her all at once. I got hit above my cock and my ex gladly licked it up. It didn't bother me. I've splashed other guys and they never made a big deal about it.

A very good friend of mine and my ex both finished in her so our cum was mixed and our cocks were covered with each others cum. She cleaned us both up and it was a great time.

Reactions: islandthickie

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I was straight I think I'd enjoy these kind of MFM scenes. I've only rarely done it with an ex-GF and a bi male friend. No cum on me, but if there was, I know she would have licked it off!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm...

I've never had it happen - however, if I ever engaged in sexual intercourse in which another man was involved - it's sort of expected that there is a real possibility of coming in contact with his, ahem, cum.

Let's face it, you both are sharing the (probably) very wet orifice of a woman. If there are no condoms present, you are definitely coming in contact with each others precum and other such fluids that are secreted. So I personally don't see what the big deal is.

Simba

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
one of my old girlfriends sucked my dick and my best friends once. we put them up near her face when we got close to shooting our loads. yea we both ended up catching a little cum from the other. hot as hell tho.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It happened a couple of times. Not a big deal either way; I was more interested in what my cock was doing.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On my hand or on my chest, I'd probably be mildly disturbed and then laugh it off and continue on just fine. However, I really do not think I'd be cool with it if it hit me in the face.

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
'It's happened with a friend where we tag teamed some chick, so no prob. But if it had been a stranger, it would have grossed me out.'

BUT: paybacks a bitch!!! Suck shit Dazza... you got pnwed... ;)

str8bro1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love teaming up on a chick and do it with my buddy fairly often. I'm no more uptight about my buddy's cum than I am my own. I don't get what the big deal is. It's the product of an orgasm, which is the product of someone receiving pleasure, which is what we're all there for, right? I've fucked a pussy with his cum in it, and even smeared his cum on my dick to use as lube, and vice versa. No big deal.

Friggin hot. Man - wish more bros get this way. this is how it's should be between best friends and close bros. have to ask ... You ever jack each other off??