Questions for str8 guys about ri**ing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by paulstud, Jul 8, 2011.

1. paulstud

paulstud Member

Have you ever been rimmed? Did you like it? Do you find girls willing to do it to you?
    Share your experiences.

2. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once. I liked it. I could only do it where I'm leaning on my back with my legs spread. Any other version we tried it would tickle too much. I've only found one girl who was willing to do it with me, and I think she only did it because she wanted to give me new experiences. She only did it one time and I can't imagine she enjoyed it even though she appeared to be cool with everything. Never found any other girl who had any interest in it. I don't even bother to ask because I can't believe any girl would actually be into it.

3. mandoman

Gold Member

I absolutely love it.
    I get it, when my wife wants to drive me out of my mind.

Here's a tip. Ask her to lick the backs of your knees, and return the favor.
    It's not an area which is considered gross, but it's a real experience.

4. hardmuscle399

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After being married for several years and now a totally our gay man, I would share the following:
    1. As a "straight man", the idea of getting rimmed was foreign and nothing my st8 girlfriends/wife could wrap their heads around.

As an out gay man now, dimming is an incredible and important form of foreplay. It is totally what I am about both as. Giver snd a Reciever

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

^Maybe it isn't lack of interest and more not knowing you well enough or introducing it as a naughty, but fun addition to your regular sexcapades?

I'm a woman and have been on the receiving side more than giving, however, have rimmed (full on licking, sucking, nibbling) a few of my long-term partners and each enjoyed it. Actually, really enjoyed it! However, of the three, only one eventually asked for it and that was years after we became intimate. Is it me, or is there almost a fear of finding or admitting pleasure in the sensation?

6. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eh, I dunno. If you take the current girl I'm with for example, she won't even let me rim her, so I doubt she would have any interest in her rimming me. I remember asking about rimming her to see if she was comfortable with it and she was like, "no, but I appreciate you for asking" haha.

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

^Hehe, she had a great attitude, though. Much better than "eww" or the like. I admit many women are just not into it, but there are also some, like myself, who just try it (licking the balls, then keep going :wink:), and others who would be down to try if requested.

8. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    love giving it, whether i get it in return is no big deal. i do like a finger up my ass!

9. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll take a rimming and keep on grinning. Alas, I am oddly selfish and would not reciprocate. Most men are hairy and a bit less well-kept than women, which aids in making an excuse.

10. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never had it done to me, never did it. It's gross under any circumstances and I would be inclined not to do it...However, love knows no boundaries right!? Maybe if the right girl came along, she was clean, never went to Taco Bell...

11. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Every straight/curious/sexually-flexible guy I have been with was into being rimmed.

Draft saved Draft deleted