Questions for swingers

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by readingHelpsMe, Aug 10, 2007.

1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

This quote by WildHoney who is (or was?) a swinger got me wondering what the swinger experience is with men and their sizes. I'm not a swinger but I can only assume most male swingers aren't as well hung as most men here. So I was curious if any swingers could recount any experiences/preferences they have while swinging in regards to penis size. Thanks in advance of indulging my curiosity.

2. WildHoney

Gold Member

* cough* I am a swinger ...and god I wish there was better term for our lifestyle..I always feel like Austin Powers when saying it.

I have to disagree with assumption of swinging cock size :)

I think most men, particulary the single men who come to service couples and single women are above average in size.

The really huge boys get known very quickly and are often chased down as soon as they walk in the door.

My husband always jokes while we watch people fuck at the club, that
    " this is a tough crowd to impress, " he says that because most of the regular guys there have big cocks, and you just get used to seeing that.

I know of 2 men in the club who are regulars who have small thin cocks.....they do not play with other couple only with women/women bi sex.

I'd seriously love to take pictures of most of the men in our close circle of playmates, they would all be pretty comfortable here.

A lot of the men that are attracted to that lifestyle have a certain confidence about their bodies and cock or staying power. Trust me, they are quailty men with nice cocks.

xx
    Honey

3. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Yeah I guess to be a swinger you have to have a a certain confidence in your body and that might scare off the smaller guys (maybe unfortunately for some).

I guess though this could be a good deterrent though for men who are trying to pressure their SO's to get into swinging. "Sure honey let's become swingers. I hear that most men will be bigger than you. I can't wait!" :biggrin1: lol

4. bentrim

bentrim New Member

wild honey, do you like it the ass?

5. WildHoney

Gold Member

Hey dont you guys usually save this shit for my PM box??

x
    Honey

Draft saved Draft deleted