Questions for the Guru

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hud01, Mar 23, 2009.

1. hud01

Gold Member

Big Al in other threads you mentioned a couple of things which raised questions for me.

For the warmup and warm down the focus is on the shaft. I notice that I have tiredness in the ligaments, so I always try to spend a good amount of time making sure that I heat them up too. Is this an important part of the program, or is it just me?

During the week off do you need to stop all sex and masturbating too. If so it will be tough when my girlfriend is here. I can only hope to synch up with her period.

Sometimes I get too hard and/or come close to an orgasm, how should I handle this?

Thanks

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Heating up the ligaments is essential. Your lig tiredness should decrease somewhat as you get stronger, but a hard session will still tire them out.

PE is for improving your sex life, not suppressing it. You should continue your sexual activities as usual.

A simple light pinch on your penis head will help that feeling dissipate as will a short break. You'll get better at controlling that urge as you get the hang of the exercises- especially the "Stop and Start".

You're welcome on the guru comment :) I don't claim to be a "PE guru", or a "know-it-all"- I'm just a guy that has been studying PE and related subjects for the past decade who would like to spread some knowledge and truth.

3. hud01

Gold Member

Thanks

I can definitely see an increase in the intensity of my erections. They were never soft, but have become a stronger.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome. Good to hear that you're seeing positive results.

Draft saved Draft deleted