Questions for tops about bottoms

activistbob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you do if your bottom cums before you've finnished? do you keep on fucking him? I'm about to have my first experience with a really large penis (9.5) and he says that he last a very long time. I have a weird feeling that im going to cum before he finishes and don't know what to do if that happens.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's the great thing about being a bottom. You get to control how long it lasts. I like getting plowed as much as the next guy, but when Im done, I'm done. The top will have to deal with it. Usually I try to wait until they've cum, but if it's getting uncomfortable, I'm gonna make myself cum.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
better yet... work him close to the edge for a while before you let him stick it in. Take control of the situation and be the Dominant bottom. :)*he's probably not used to that either* Make him cum on your terms. Bottoms have all the power.

D_yfgj4erstgs

Just Browsing
Media
a top and always prefer to be a top, I think never understands the joy of being bottom. and yes if i cum earlier than my top friend , i just keep fucking till he cums...

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had one guy do that to me.
I was fucking him in his sling and he was in control of when I would cum I would get close then he would stop I loved it once I got into it.
above all enjoy yourself

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just keep squeezing that hole of yours----------he'll cum---on your terms
also when you feel he's about to cum--stop and change positions

let us know how it works out

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I bottom I can almost always hold off from cumming until my man does. I won't jerk my cock unless he lets me know he's really close. On the rare occasion he makes me cum hands free, I can't keep going for very long afterward. This is why I insist on foreplay to get him as excited and close to the edge as possible.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I cum first I want the guy to keep going till he does. For me sex doesn't have to completely end once I orgasm. There's plenty more to enjoy.

alpinepaul

Experimental Member
Media
If I top and the bottoms cums and I am close too, I fuck on. If I know I take some more time, I ask what he wants - cause some like it to get fucked on, others (like me when bottoming) dont.
If my bottom cums I find that also very satisfying - hey, I and my dick made him too - so I don't have to shoot for myself in any case.

so if you cum - just cum ...

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually let him cum. I think I few times I've had to end early due to discomfort but I rarely cum while getting fucked. I usually jerk myself off after, our I don't cum. Getting fucked is good enough for ne

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
That's the great thing about being a bottom. You get to control how long it lasts. I like getting plowed as much as the next guy, but when Im done, I'm done. The top will have to deal with it. Usually I try to wait until they've cum, but if it's getting uncomfortable, I'm gonna make myself cum.

better yet... work him close to the edge for a while before you let him stick it in. Take control of the situation and be the Dominant bottom. :)*he's probably not used to that either* Make him cum on your terms. Bottoms have all the power.

I find this attitude that tops are Dildos with a flesh dummy attached such a turn off. I think that who is dominant and who is submissive and who has power and who doesn't is more complicated than who's sticking what into whom. TBH neither the top or the bottom are going to get off (satisfyingly) without the other. If a bottom cums before I do and then decides everything is done with no prior warning this might be the case and he expects me to like that or lump it I'd kick him out of bed and call up someone who actually gave a damn about whether or not I enjoyed having sex with them.

If I made a bottom feel uncomfortable (physically) by taking too long to cum from fucking him I'd expect him to say so and we could do something else.

It's about communication not making assumptions about power relationships and who's in charge, because you know, there's two of you in this and both of you want to have a good time and neither of you wants to feel used or physically uncomfortable or have a shit lay.

If I cum first I want the guy to keep going till he does. For me sex doesn't have to completely end once I orgasm. There's plenty more to enjoy.

I'm a top and I normally take quite a long time to cum, but I've also had partners who took longer than I did, I've often continued fucking them after I came so they can have the orgasm they were looking for.

Also cumming from fucking isn't the be all and end all there are other ways to cum, and it's all about communication and fun and both of you wanting the other to have a good time.

If that's not there then I can't see the point in even having sex with the other person in the first place, you'd probably have as much fun having a wank and using toys or going to glory hole.

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I top and the bottoms cums and I am close too, I fuck on. If I know I take some more time, I ask what he wants - cause some like it to get fucked on, others (like me when bottoming) dont.
If my bottom cums I find that also very satisfying - hey, I and my dick made him too - so I don't have to shoot for myself in any case.

so if you cum - just cum ...
LOVE this attitude! You understand the open communication needed. It is refreshing to see a person who understands there are two people invlved in this scenario, and the pleasure of both is paramount. And understanding it's not fun for everyone to keep getting fucked once they cum and that there are other ways to continue, well, that's the diff tween a great lover, and a dude who will never get an invite to fuck me again...and possibly get a thraot punch for not listening to me.
I usually let him cum. I think I few times I've had to end early due to discomfort but I rarely cum while getting fucked. I usually jerk myself off after, our I don't cum. Getting fucked is good enough for ne
It takes me a long time to cum, on most days, whether I top or bottom. I do tend to be able to go longer as a bottom if I don't cum. This has fucked it up though for my current guy, who wants me to cum while getting fucked by him. See i have had those asshole ops who get pissed at me, and make me feel less than ("but I didn't get off, yet! I don't care that you will suck me off or need just a few, I want to cum now!") for not being able tp last as long as they needed me to to get off when they wanted to. So I think i purposely made myself almost, unable to cum, from getting fucked. For a while I wouldn't till they did, and then they were done, and that was that. Very unsatisfying, or at least not as satisfying as it could be. Sex doesn't hav to be abut the orgasm, and the journey is wonderful, but after a while, getting fucked with no O just sucks.

The guy I am seeing now is very conscientious, laid back and has and me feel comfortable enough to cum when I need to. If i cum before him, and need a break, no prob. If I don't cum he has learned not to take it personally (a lot of tops get sulky if you don't cum from them fucking you. WTF people make up your minds! If i cum from getting fucked I may have to stop for a bit and then you all get irritated about that!) Of course my guy knows that all i need usually is like 5 minutes, if that, and then he can plow away. And he can stay inside me, for the most part, till I am ready and do the whole "genital snuggling" thing RawDog talks about. If not, and i am too hypersensitive even for that, he knows I am more than happy to suck, stroke and otherwise to get him off (which he, loving BJ's, is just fine and dandy with, LOL)
I find this attitude that tops are Dildos with a flesh dummy attached such a turn off. I think that who is dominant and who is submissive and who has power and who doesn't is more complicated than who's sticking what into whom. TBH neither the top or the bottom are going to get off (satisfyingly) without the other. If a bottom cums before I do and then decides everything is done and I can like it or lump it I'd kick him out of bed and call up someone who actually gave a damn about whether or not I enjoyed having sex with them.

If I made a bottom feel uncomfortable (physically) by taking too long to cum from fucking him I'd expect him to say so and we could do something else.

It's about communication not making assumptions about power relationships and who's in charge, because you know, there's two of you in this and both of you want to have a good time and neither of you wants to feel used or physically uncomfortable or have a shit lay.

I'm a top and I normally take quite a long time to cum, but I've also had partners who took longer than I did, I've often continued fucking them after I came so they can have the orgasm they were looking for.

Also cumming from fucking isn't the be all and end all there are other ways to cum, and it's all about communication and fun and both of you wanting the other to have a good time.

If that's not there then I can't see the point in even having sex with the other person in the first place, you'd probably have as much fun having a wank and using toys or going to glory hole.
We are in agreement Mr. hilaire. As i said, if i just can't get fucked anymore at that point, it is never a, "well i got mine, I'm done. Period," type of deal. He was nice enough to get me there. I can get him there by others means (my guy knows I will, and doesn't have to ask). Bj's, handjobs, footjobs, combos of those, a five minute break and then he can resume, or stay inside me and just enjoy as i cool off enough, before going full steam.

And like you, if it is too uncomfortable for me, he is more then happy to do other things. Never makes me feel bad about it. Cause just as I understand he is not a " Dildo with a flesh dummy attached", he understands that I am not a fleshlight with a flesh dummy attached. Like you, if he cums before me (which is still the norm for us) he will keep fucking me, as long as I am not uncomfortable and desire it, for as long as he can. He knows he can always stop though, and switch to fingers, mouth, whatever, to get me there. Sometimes he is a little to sensitive after he cums to have any stimulation on his cock. Other times he is fine to go again and get hard inside me and blow that second load. All depends. We check in with each other and make sure that we are both having a good time. Really not that hard to do.

Course if i don't cum from getting fucked or from fucking, that's ok too. He feels the same way. The ride is still pleasant, even if you miss your exit:biggrin1:

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I get fucked I usually cum first but most of the time the top is just a few strokes away from shooting his load. Sometimes, depending on the top, I can keep letting him fuck me for a bit longer to get him closer to cumming. On occasion the top can get me to cum a second time.

Why don't you try to let him keep fucking you until it is too uncomfortable, and work at getting out a second load. This guy will for sure shoot if he sees that he made you cum twice! I also think it is easier to continue getting fucked with bigger dudes because your hole is so stretched out by them!

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best part about being the bottom is that you get to have more pleasure. If I cum first I just lay back and enjoy the ride. I like to hold off till my top is ready to cum, then try for cumming at the same time. Way Hot!

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Whatever floats your boat> My bf gets off on his dick being treated like a dildo, most of the time. Sometimes I have him ravage me and use me- other times we make love. It all depends on our moods

Yeah and some bottoms enjoy being used like a fleshlight, the point being that in the main and as a general rule most people like to feel equally valued during sex.

If you're aware from the start that your top enjoys being there to service you or vice versa then that's cool, brilliant, have a good one, but presuming that this is the case without ever consulting your prospective sexual partner is likely to make you a shit lay.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you do if your bottom cums before you've finnished? do you keep on fucking him? I'm about to have my first experience with a really large penis (9.5) and he says that he last a very long time. I have a weird feeling that im going to cum before he finishes and don't know what to do if that happens.

The obvious answer is that I ask the bottom if he wants to continue or not; I've experienced plenty of bottoms who want me to keep fucking and plenty who, at the very least, want/need a break. Sometimes the break ends the encounter, sometimes not.

I edge and am a long-distance top: three hours is a quicky for me :cool: The guys I play with understand that going in, just like they understand that I'm not interested in anything vanilla or with too limited a repertoire. My menu of sexual activity is pretty extensive and I'm very creative within my personal limit of being a dominant, aggressive non-versatile top.

And TC and OCMJ are quite correct: it's the bottom who controls the limits of the encounter and therefore have the power. I can only do what he allows me to, otherwise it's no longer consensual and the sex turns into assault. I may be a freak but I'm not a sociopath.

Reactions: deleted31606