Questions for tops about bottoms

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
And TC and OCMJ are quite correct: it's the bottom who controls the limits of the encounter and therefore have the power. I can only do what he allows me to, otherwise it's no longer consensual and the sex turns into assault. I may be a freak but I'm not a sociopath.

Sure one can only do what one's sexual partner wants to do (or otherwise you're a rapist), but that cuts both ways. I'm not going to fuck someone against my will either.

Ultimately both partners consent to whatever occurs between them, it's not just a one way street.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure one can only do what one's sexual partner wants to do (or otherwise you're a rapist), but that cuts both ways. I'm not going to fuck someone against my will either.

Ultimately both partners consent to whatever occurs between them, it's not just a one way street.

Oh absolutely it's a two-way street. Though I've found myself being driven to new extremes I'd have not anticipated ahead of time while playing with some very aggressive powerbottoms, and I know that I've been able to break through new limits in several of the guys I've played with. None of these instances involved rape, though none had been negotiated ahead of time, either. They were more about upping the ante within a safe and trusting zone, after hours of play leading up to it.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Oh absolutely it's a two-way street. Though I've found myself being driven to new extremes I'd have not anticipated ahead of time while playing with some very aggressive powerbottoms, and I know that I've been able to break through new limits in several of the guys I've played with. None of these instances involved rape, though none had been negotiated ahead of time, either. They were more about upping the ante within a safe and trusting zone, after hours of play leading up to it.

Oh sure no question spontaneity and experiment and all that is a part of good sex, I'm not saying it all has to be planned out before hand, that would be weird and boring. :tongue:

matt1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The fuck pain seems more intense for the bottom after he shoots his load. Once the fuck begins, it should continue until the top has finished, and the bottom submissive must realize that and just accept the pain. Some bottoms in doggy style will drip cum during the fuck, regardless of the pain the top is making him suffer. Most cum from the constant massage of their prostate and take the pain because of that massaging pleasure it also brings. The bottom should try to hold off as long as possible, take the pain, and keep on fucking him even after he has shot his load. He is on the bottom to give the top pleasure - so regardless of when he cums, he should continue until the top is satified - even if that means taking the more intense pain from his huge thick shaft.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The fuck pain seems more intense for the bottom after he shoots his load. Once the fuck begins, it should continue until the top has finished, and the bottom submissive must realize that and just accept the pain. Some bottoms in doggy style will drip cum during the fuck, regardless of the pain the top is making him suffer. Most cum from the constant massage of their prostate and take the pain because of that massaging pleasure it also brings. The bottom should try to hold off as long as possible, take the pain, and keep on fucking him even after he has shot his load. He is on the bottom to give the top pleasure - so regardless of when he cums, he should continue until the top is satified - even if that means taking the more intense pain from his huge thick shaft.

I wish someone has the energy to give you some response, it's late here so I sadly don't.

All I'll say is a simple: No.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if the bttm is well lubed and we're fuckin good, the bttm always cums first. Thanks just fine because he'll either suck me off or i am a few jerks from comming anyway. I am also a multi-cummer, so if I do cum first, I can change the condom and keep on fuckin.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

"Make them suffer"?, "there to give the top pleasure"?

You are obviously a sick twisted, sadistic potential (or active) rapist. I noticed your 50/50 split? Does your deranged notions of what consensual sex is extend to them? Are bottoms and women than just expendable sheaths to you? Forget they are humans, right?

And for your information, just because a guy is dripping or hard when getting fucked, is no indication that it is from a pleasurable or so good it hurts, pain. It`s just the body`s response to certain stimuli, independant of what is actually being percieved. Many rape veitims go through a period where they try to minimilise the experience, by concentrating on the fact that their bodies betrayed them. Some of them are encouraged to believe this from their rapist.

Is that what you tell your victims? Oops sorry I meant "partners".

Maybe one day someone will do to you what you are proposing
and then you can be told "Shut up bitch, and take it, you know you like it," as you are fucked raw and bloody. With any luck it will be five of them. Won`t you be proud knowing you took all those huge cocks, and just worked through the pain?

Fucking deranged asshat of a troll.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unless it isn't obvious, I ask if they want me to continue. Sometimes it's really hard for me to get off, so I don't want to keep going if it isn't going to be pleasurable for them. Some want me to just give it to them until I get off, others experience pain if it goes on for too long afterwards. If the roles are reversed, I don't like it for more than a few minutes after I cum or it starts to get really uncomfortable. Too much longer and it hurts like hell. At that point, he's getting off of me, or he gets thrown off.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If the bottom wants to top to come, he should rub his fingers over the top's ribs lightly.
It's an old hooker's trick to make him ejaculate.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I agree 100% When I am being pounded, nothing else in the world matters. If the Top wants to keep going.. he does, not matter how long he has been going, or how sore I am. Just part of being a sub bottom...

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
As a bottom, I feel like I need to completely commit myself to my top's enjoyment. As such, I never succumb to the pleasure of simply being fucked and cum for myself. I feel like I'm definitely missing out, but once he's in me my mind just switches into "please him" mode and I'm consumed with my squeezing, bearing down, rocking, riding, and measuring his responses - sounds, breathing, pace etc.

That said, I've not yet put my top in a position to decide whether he should stop or keep going. Hell, if I did cum, I wouldn't care if he noticed, unless of course, it excited him more and incensed him to pick up the pace ;-)