Questions for you Bottoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jd0198, Aug 28, 2009.

1. jd0198

jd0198 New Member

I'd like to know a few things from you bottoms out there:

I understand when you bottom it's best to push out (like your dumping) when a top is entering you at the begining to help get it in but i'm curious to know what makes for the crazy pleasure after you start fucking?

Is it a scenario where you always push out the whole time and the great pleasure comes from you pushing out and the top pushing it back inside you like your fighting it out?

or... after you get in, do you then try and grip down and squeeze the cock for more pleasure? I'm curious to know what you do to make it the best feeling? Thanks for your thoughts

2. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

I mostly just let them drill me however they want to, and it feels amazing, ahah.

3. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Welcome to LPSG! :smile:
    I am a top but if you are not a Power Bottom, someone with tons of experience and great internal flexibility, I would shy away from squeezing, attempting to grip the cock. That may cause you some discomfort for a few days. Your muscles simply are not use to it. It is like fighting against an immovable source.
    A good top will continually communicate with you and try different things to find what is best for you. Some guys like a cockhead going in and out just at the hole as the best stimulation. Some guys like for a top to find their sweet spot or prostate and concentrate on that area. Some guys just like it real deep with real hard thrusting.

#3 D_Pubert Stabbingpain, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  4. likeitlg

likeitlg New Member

To start with just relax, it will make it much easier for the both of you. After you've been bottoming for a while then you can start experimenting using your muscles to change the feeling and make it more enjoyable for the both of you but don't rush into anything, work your way up.

5. macho8

macho8 Member

hey guys....

is there a 2nd hole if you go deep enough??

6. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    The legendary second sphincter. :tongue:

There is a second sphincter, or ring, that is farther inside. For some people, hitting it is mildly painful, while for others, it just feels like the end of the line. No pun intended, but hitting it is typically bottoming out. Now, that said, some people can actually handle it being penetrated. Again, having it penetrated can be insanely painful, or, it can be the most amazing "oh my gosh, I've never felt anything like this, and my eyes are rolling up into my skull" feeling. It's different for different people.

7. macho8

macho8 Member

i had a guy pushing at it... and i think he passed it when he was balls deep... i swear i almost came without touching myself...

8. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

a second one eh?

I'd like to try that one day, see if a guy can get past mine

9. macho8

macho8 Member

i am not sure how long the guy must be tho...

10. Sardonic

Sardonic New Member

It really depends on the size and shape of the cock, and they come in a huge variety. You can try queezing your sphincter muscles but the thicker the dick, the less force you get. I do things like grabbing my partner's arse and pulling him to me firmly as he thrusts, or wrapping my legs around him and using my heels to push his hips into me. The other thing you can do, just like a woman, is to tilt your pelvis backwards and forwards to meet his thrusts.

11. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

so thats what that was hmmmmm!

12. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

Well as someone who has tried to bottom, the best position for me is to sit on it. I have more control. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesnt. ( Not really sure why) have found that when I douche the day of, I am able to have a more pleasent experience, however I was told to only douche once a week, so thats all my boyfriend gets from me, is once a week

13. macho8

macho8 Member

How deep do you have to go to fuck the second sphincter???

14. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I didn't know i had a second sphincter?

15. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Not so far, a few centimeters. To enter the anuse you have to pass two sphincters, they are near each other.

16. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, and no. There IS a double-ring at entry, but much deeper in, there's the "second sphincter", that we chatted about last week.

17. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I was fucking a guy for while who was a pretty experienced bottom, we did a lot of arse play and toys and he like to be fisted, but we never got round to that because he just like me to fuck him really hard a lot ;) I love going really deep and every now and then when I was fucking him on his back with his legs tucked up I would feel this incredible sensation around the end of my cock as it slipped passed his second sphincter, it was unreal and it used to drive me crazy!

But it often gave him pain so unless he was really mad up for it I wouldn't do it. it kind of surprised me that a guy who loved bloke's forearms up his butt would feel pain if his second sphincter was penetrated, but it wasn't always so I got my jollies some times. Man he was a good bottom though ;)

18. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    they are Not that near each other! Mine is in at least six inches or so.

19. macho8

macho8 Member

its actually ab out 8-10" deep i think..... i think

20. built4big

built4big Member

Albums:

i guess it takes practice for some...but not only is it an amazing feeling for u...it is an INCREDIBLY BLISSFUL feeling for me....i LOVE it when a top can go all the way through..i just open up :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted