Questions for you Bottoms

built4big

Sexy Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to LPSG! :smile:
I am a top but if you are not a Power Bottom, someone with tons of experience and great internal flexibility, I would shy away from squeezing, attempting to grip the cock. That may cause you some discomfort for a few days. Your muscles simply are not use to it. It is like fighting against an immovable source.
A good top will continually communicate with you and try different things to find what is best for you. Some guys like a cockhead going in and out just at the hole as the best stimulation. Some guys like for a top to find their sweet spot or prostate and concentrate on that area. Some guys just like it real deep with real hard thrusting.
GREAT response 15...i like it buried deep

built4big

Sexy Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to know a few things from you bottoms out there:

I understand when you bottom it's best to push out (like your dumping) when a top is entering you at the begining to help get it in but i'm curious to know what makes for the crazy pleasure after you start fucking?

Is it a scenario where you always push out the whole time and the great pleasure comes from you pushing out and the top pushing it back inside you like your fighting it out?

or... after you get in, do you then try and grip down and squeeze the cock for more pleasure? I'm curious to know what you do to make it the best feeling? Thanks for your thoughts
depends on the guy and the cock of course...some tops like me to push out...kinda get the rosebud thing going...others just prefer to 'own the hole' their way...it all comes down to communication between the two parties...i personally like to get fucked on my back legs raised / or wrapped around the top giving him full access because i like it really deep...getting guys past the 2nd sphincter for me is the best...it heightens the senses and really allows the top to go extra deep...there is nothing better than the feeling of a top pulling all the way out and then plowing all the way in past the 2nd and burying himself balls deep...i don't know how the top feels but never had any complaints only requests for 2nd helpings...for me being totally opened up and exposed in itself is vulnerable, but sexy hot and intimate...even with a dominant power top..it comes down to ur head and where its at, how badly u want/need it, willingness to give urself up and physical communication ....when we're into it...they get DEEP into me

double post, see below

Last edited by a moderator:

Personally I prefer doggy style, and all it's variants because I enjoy both the feeling of deep penetration and the loss of control associated with that position. I will usually push out to help in assisting with the initial entry, but after that I just focus on relaxing and enjoying the sensations.

As far as the second sphincter, I've been with a couple of guys who were able to hit it with their cock. As much as I love big cocks, it honestly hurt like hell, and the only thing I can compare it to is getting softly, but firmly hit in the balls.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i think its the ultimate submission for a btm...

any other tops have a comment about how he got pass it and the sensation when it happened?

yummboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When a well-hung top hits my second sphincter it produces a most intense and pleasurable sensation for me. The top always enjoys it when the ring wraps itself tightly around the head of his penis. Of course depending upon how long his cock is and how deeply he can penetrate, it is possible for him to feel the ring further down on his cock as he goes beyond the second spincter.

The first time I experienced it, it was painful in a suddenly shocking sort of way. My boyfriend at the time was very familiar with the issue and was most helpful in my learning how to enjoy it. He was very well hung, a bit over 11". He told me he could feel it about an inch past his cockhead at balls-deep.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not that I bottom all that much, but when I do I open up as he pushes in and squeeze him on his way out back and forth. I would think squeezing at the start before he enters would make it difficult for him to get in. Once he is in and we are both comfortable for all inward thrusts I loosen, and for each time he pulls back I tighten. No complaint as yet. He loves it!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not that I bottom all that much, but when I do I open up as he pushes in and squeeze him on his way out back and forth. I would think squeezing at the start before he enters would make it difficult for him to get in. Once he is in and we are both comfortable for all inward thrusts I loosen, and for each time he pulls back I tighten. No complaint as yet. He loves it!

Yeah, The first guy who ever fucked me told me to do this because he said it felt awesome when my asshole squeezed his cock. I have been doing it ever since and it drives guys wild!

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think sometimes people think being bottom has alot more compications than actualy are real.......I would like to make a few points on this.

Firstly being a bottom can put you in a great power position! having a dick in you can give great control over how hard you clench or let it go in.....never under estimate the control a bottom has ;)

secondly its not all about size! ive been fucked by some guys i thought were pretty small, but the technique is key.

and thirdly.....sometimes a good hard drilling is all we want :D

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i am addicted to my 2nd hole being fucked... i had to buy a toy to get that far in.... any other btms out there have this same problem?

weho48

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pushing out when entering makes it easier.. The trick for absolute pleasure so you tops know is hitting the prostate in the right place again and again and when the bottoms cumm it is three times as powerful just a heads up and no pun intended

luckyp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The legendary second sphincter. :tongue:

There is a second sphincter, or ring, that is farther inside.

Uhh, I hate to bring this up, but isn't that what generally keeps the last 6-8 inches of the rectum clean most of the time? Would you have to douche really deep (a proper enema, I guess) for it to be clean?

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah... to get fucked that deep you need to control your diet as well as douche... buut its worth it dude.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd like to know a few things from you bottoms out there:

I understand when you bottom it's best to push out (like your dumping) when a top is entering you at the begining to help get it in but i'm curious to know what makes for the crazy pleasure after you start fucking?

Is it a scenario where you always push out the whole time and the great pleasure comes from you pushing out and the top pushing it back inside you like your fighting it out?

or... after you get in, do you then try and grip down and squeeze the cock for more pleasure? I'm curious to know what you do to make it the best feeling? Thanks for your thoughts
I just let go, trying to be totally relaxed and focused on enjoying the cock hitting my G-spot.
Sometimes I tease the guy by tightening my ass over his cock but it doesn't really add to my own pleasure.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my second sphincter is 8 inches in. to have a dick bigger than that is the best. my first cock was over 9in. ,but he was gentle. recently though i had a guy with a thick 6incher.he knew how to use it and i came hands free. but i always clench my ass muscles just to show the top how grateful i am to have their cock up my ass.

w2btm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am addicted to my 2nd hole being fucked... i had to buy a toy to get that far in.... any other btms out there have this same problem?

Mine is about 10" in, I play with it daily with a toy. Only 3 tops ever hit it and that was heaven

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a couple questions for you bottoms out there as well, if you'll be so obliged!
1) Have any of you ever had any "poop" incidents? I've never had any experience with anything anal aside from shoving my own fingers up there a few times, and I feel like I'd be worried about having an "incident" if I was getting plowed from the back.

2) how many times on average did it take for you to go from having anal sex feel uncomfortable (or painful) to being pleasurable?