Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Me i pushed out to let the cock inside. I prefer to be semi hard or rock hard when i get fucked. When my partner cock is inside I just relaxed and feel it inside me. Sometimes I do squeeze my asswalls and he does like it. I prefer riding it first and when I am completely relaxed he bend me over and drill me. Sometimes I have prostate orgasm and don't even touch my cock and other times just enjoy the feeling of a powerfuck by a man

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a couple questions for you bottoms out there as well, if you'll be so obliged!
1) Have any of you ever had any "poop" incidents? I've never had any experience with anything anal aside from shoving my own fingers up there a few times, and I feel like I'd be worried about having an "incident" if I was getting plowed from the back.

2) how many times on average did it take for you to go from having anal sex feel uncomfortable (or painful) to being pleasurable?
1) yep happened to me both as top and bottom. unpleasant and embarrasing but it's "known risk" so can't be angry with anyone. happened only during full anal sex, not just fingers.
2) the first penetration to my ass was painful for minute or so then became the most wonderful thing that happened in my life. ever since I enjoy receiving. :)

Cosota

Experimental Member
Media
I pay careful attention to how the guy taking my dick responds to my exploration of his insides and then decide what's the best way to proceed. Different bottoms like different things. However I would say that just relaxing and really opening your ass works best most of the time.

You might be surprised but a lot of passive guys don't enjoy hard pounding or do but just when balanced with other things.
Something I like doing, and which seems to work very nicely for lots of guys, is penetrating as far as they can handle comfortably and then keeping my strokes to very short movement. For some guys it's all the way in for others a bit less but the point is to get to that point where they don't experience pain. Once I am there I move at different speeds but going in and out just a little.

For me this is great because I can really concentrate on how those insides feel and for the bottom seems to work too.

At that point if you want to try pushing out or squeezing in I think you will be more aware of the different sensations this produces than during hard pounding and the guy fucking you will certainly will.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
im a avid bottom player. but i never there was a 2nd hole to get penetrated....can anyone give me some info regarding that.....sounds amazing....

bro.. if you google image it you will find it. its not so much a hole but more of a bend in your anus...

if you havent had it.. i suggest not to. not many guys can go that deep and once you go there... you'll be addicted. :smile:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Use silicon lube! It doesn't dry out. Your ass won't feel raw. You wan't want to stop fucking the minute the cock goes in!

I've become convinced that water based lube was invented by the religious right in order to dissuade ass-fuckers the world over from further sodomy.

Good lube = good butt fucking.

OH, AND TO ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION:

What makes it good is a top who thinks of himself as using his cock to massage your ass internally. That, as opposed to a guy who thinks that good fucking means pounding as hard and as fast (more, more, more must be better!) as possible.

Also to make it good: line up the parts before you push. Nothing makes fucking bad faster than a guy who jams it in, then wiggles his hips without regard to whether his cock is actually stroking in and out.

Last edited:

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just relax and let the top fuck me how he wants. It's nice to give the control to the top and take what he gives me. No squeezing, just relaxing and letting the top do as he wishes.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Squeezing when you're bottoming clenches your external sphincter, which really isn't as tight as you'd think given the amount of effort involved. I can only grip like that for a few seconds at a time.

OTOH pushing out, or bearing down, does a couple of things:
First, when initially being penetrated, it moves your rectum down a little lower in your pelvis, which opens up the anus and does allow easier initial penetration. It also relaxes the inner and outer sphincter a bit, that's why pushing helps you take a dump.

Second, it also provides a deep squeezing, which increases pressure from a couple of inches in all the way up the rectum until you hit the sigmoid colon. Once your top is thrusting away, bearing down can really increase sensations for the both of you. He'll feel like he's fucking a virgin ass and your deep nerves and prostate will get the massage of their life.

As for the second hole, yeah, it's there and fucking a guy who is big enough to get past it is incredible. You both need to be patient and slowly work it - unless you're an experienced bottom you might find that getting on top and you controlling the rate and depth is essential to working past that obstruction. Mine is about 7-8 inches in, and once it loosens and straightens out a bit and that head plows past, we're talking fireworks, man.

Best bet, unless you have a very patient, and well endowed lover, is to experiment on yourself with some larger toys. Relaxation is the key. I use a Sean Michaels dildo and find that I had to trim off the balls to get another 2+ inches in me. Now I keep my ass ready for the really big boys with a few hard workouts per week. Yeah, boy, you better deep douche that manhole.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i just loosen out the outer rectum and anus, and lightly lube the inner rectum. I find once it's sufficiently loose, i'm good to go.