Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the combination of these two (undressing only as far as they want and offering the towel) both leaves plenty of comfort to grasp onto for those who want/need it, and also offers room for guys like you to be fully naked. Great advice. Thanks!!

For me, the most neutral way of handling the issue, as the OP has already starting doing, is to be instructed to undress to my comfort level and be offered a towel if I want it. My own preference is to be uncovered and usually drift off a bit, which must mean I am comfortable.

1. Are you comfortable working without a sheet covering you up, especially when you're on your back. Would it feel cool if the therapist suggested foregoing the draping, or would this sound weird or suggestive?

I always have a sheet and I usually have boxer briefs on just to hold everything close. I do not have them massage my glutes.

2. If you've ever spontaneously gotten hard during a massage and, especially if you weren't draped, was there any weirdness, or was it cool since you were with a guy.

Never has happened. But I've never had a woman massage me.

3. If you were looking for a therapeutic massage from a guy, how would you go about finding somebody? (In other words, any suggestions on where to advertise).

I go through my gym. I would see if you could work a deal with local gyms or see if they would let you put up ads.

Reactions: submit452

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i would be fine being fully naked/uncovered but would prefer he remained clothed. have definitely gotten hard a few times
during a massage from both male and female masseurs. usually when the hit the inner thigh area.

Reactions: mutualjax

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Valid question. Thanks for acknowledging my professionalism! (I try...) I do appreciate the hot clients, but that doesn't really turn me on in a way that is going to be visible. ;-) Seeing a guy trying to keep from boning up but boning up anyway usually gets me a little boned up too for some reason. But, if it does happen, the client never knows (they're usually far too zoned out to notice anyway).

Buzz-

Another question. We know you're a professional, concentrating on your work, not a perv... but... when you're massaging a hot guy, are there times when you get boned up? If so, what turns you on?

Reactions: AgHarley

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
Valid question. Thanks for acknowledging my professionalism! (I try...) I do appreciate the hot clients, but that doesn't really turn me on in a way that is going to be visible. ;-) Seeing a guy trying to keep from boning up but boning up anyway usually gets me a little boned up too for some reason. But, if it does happen, the client never knows (they're usually far too zoned out to notice anyway).

It's amazing this massage therapist did NOT get boned up... although he got a little perky at the end.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1018310/levi_poulter_happy_ending_massage#_tabComments

Reactions: LilBigWang

It's amazing this massage therapist did NOT get boned up... although he got a little perky at the end.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1018310/levi_poulter_happy_ending_massage#_tabComments

I have massages all the time and I always am nude. It doesn't bother me at all. My therapist is a great friend and I have gone to him for years. He is very professional especially around my dick and balls. I have never had a hard on but it does feel very good.

Linjen

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some weeks ago I went to Budapest, and visited one of teh old baths. I had a body massage. It all started With me lying on my back fully naked, no cover at all. The terapist started down on my legs an worked his way up to my thigh. He was tuching my balls. He then continued to my stomach, and the pelvic area. My penis grew av bit, and I put it down between my legs. All of a sudden i felt the semen streaming from the penis. I did not have an orgasm. How comon is this?

I was turned over and he startet massaging my legs and buttoch. Quite hard on my buttoch. Once again the semen flow, and no orgasm. I was a kind of embarrased, but not ashamed. The terapist did not comment, and I do not know if he even saw what happend.

a couple of days later I went to another place and had another massage. He started on my backside, and I was even this time completely naked. The last thing he did during the massage, when I was lying on my back, face up, was shaking my legs quit intense. My whole lower body was shaking, even my penis. The penis grew. He continued shaking my legs and did not stop until I was almost fully hard. He stoped and the massage was over. I did not bother with the erection, and suppose he has seen some during his pratice.

But how common is it to provoke some arousal at the patient?

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I have gotten therapeutic massage for many years. I prefer a male therapist. One uses a sheet, and another one doesn't. I prefer that they don't because it allows them to work freely without having to constantly adjust draping. I've only had one therapist disrobe. The thing is that he can lose his license for that in Texas.
in 23+ years, I have only gotten erect once. I was fully draped and I put in earplugs, zoned out and didn't realize it was happening. I had used the same guy for years. The jackass freaked out.
I have had so many injuries and knots for years that the massage can be painful, and not at all a turnon.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always prefer being naked. Anything else is uncomfortable? If my cock gets hard it has to be free to grow?

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will just add that, although I prefer to be uncovered, I don't mind the therapist using a towel if that is his preference. I really dislike "fussy" draping in which the therapist is constantly adjusting, tucking, etc... It breaks the rhythm of the massage and implies that the therapist is uncomfortable with his work. I really like getting a lot of work on the Posterior Chain (lower back, glutes, and hamstrings) and never get hard.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for your post. This guy sounds pretty similar to me. I thoroughly enjoy appreciating the beauty of many of my male clients, and many of them get hard and drip pre-cum (often the straight ones as well). I don't cross professional boundaries, but I also have no problem with people enjoying the sexual energy that naturally comes up. The adductors (groin muscles) attach right behind the ball sack, so yes, thorough adductor work can definitely get up-close and personal. I have no problem going into that zone, and I think my clients are comfortable with that since my boundaries are clear. To answer your question, I would imagine that yes, he probably enjoyed the experience very much and enjoyed appreciating you naked and fully hard.

This thread is a bit old, but is exactly relevant to an experience I had this weekend, so I thought I'd comment.

I've had a number of legit, sensual, and erotic massages over the years. This weekend I went to a young guy, very good looking, who is a totally legit LMT. I didn't really know what to expect.

We went into the room, and after talking a bit, he invited me to I think strip down to my level of comfort (although he might have just said please disrobe-I don't remember. Then, he motioned to the table and said I don't require draping, but you can if you want, and there was a little mini-sheet in the middle. I got the definite sense he preferred me naked with no drape.

So I stripped completely naked and went without the drape. When he worked on my glues and legs, I did get a pretty firm hard-on and leaked some pre-cum. Boner very visible when I turned over, but it subsided. Nothing said. No sexual contact at all.

I did find myself wondering, though. He is obviously gay, and I'm fine with that, and with being naked in front of him. I would have also been fine if he were nude. But, I wondered if he got some pleasure seeing me naked. When massaging near my groin, he came literally within an inch or two of touching my balls or my cock, so I know he had to be looking quite carefully in that area.

Contrast this with another massage I had at a high-end spa a few weeks ago where I was naked but placed under heavy heated blankets and the therapist never went near the "danger" zone and didn't even touch my glutes.

Reactions: AgHarley

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been a part time massage therapist for the past 10 years. I always tells my clients to undress to their comfort level. I would say 99% of my clients choose nude. The 1% include some women who will leave their panties on (bra off) and this one dude who likes me to lower his waist band when I work on his glutes. I never bring up draping. I do have a top sheet on my table and if the client asks I always tell them it's their choice. Again, the majority never ask and when I return from washing my hands I usually find all my male clients nude and on top of the sheets. Women however, are usually under the sheet. On a few occasions, I have worked on a male co-worker (from my full time job) and he stripped nude but chose to lay under the top sheet. While I don't mind giving massages using the drape, it does slow down the massage and interrupts the flow. When I was in school, the subject of erections was addressed. Our instructors explained that if a man is completely relaxed, an erection is a natural body reaction to being touched, especially during lower ab work or inner thighs. If I can tell a client is embarrassed about his growing member, I explain it just means he's completely relaxed. I usually wear gym shorts and a tee shirt. If it's a repeat client and I know he's comfortable, I'll wear boxer briefs and a tee. It's just more comfortable for me with all the lunging positions required by a massage therapist. One client prefers me to be nude as well and after about the 4th massage, I agreed. I think it's easy to tell which clients are there for a legitimate massage and which are not so the issue of nudity or erections is not really an issue. The client's intent is the main factor. You'll always have clients who want to pay massage prices who expect rent boy services. Also, I've had many of my straight client just tell me outright the reason they like a male massage therapist is because they can relax and not have sex on their mind.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Are you comfortable working without a sheet covering you up, especially when you're on your back. Would it feel cool if the therapist suggested foregoing the draping, or would this sound weird or suggestive?

It'd be fine.

2. If you've ever spontaneously gotten hard during a massage and, especially if you weren't draped, was there any weirdness, or was it cool since you were with a guy.

Never happened (from male or female). When I get massages, it's to work out some knots and tension in my muscles. It's not a sexual situation.

3. If you were looking for a therapeutic massage from a guy, how would you go about finding somebody? (In other words, any suggestions on where to advertise).

Nearest strip mall massage/spa kind of joint w/ decent prices that doesn't have shit rating on Yelp or google reviews.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for your input!

It'd be fine.

Never happened (from male or female). When I get massages, it's to work out some knots and tension in my muscles. It's not a sexual situation.

Nearest strip mall massage/spa kind of joint w/ decent prices that doesn't have shit rating on Yelp or google reviews.