Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had quite a few massages, split about 75% female / 25% male massage therapists. Most have been in hotel spas while on vacation, or at my health club at home. I go nude, but always with draping...because no draping has never been offered as an option.

I think I would prefer to go completely nude, but would be suspicious and put off if presented in too forward of a way. The "towel if you choose" approach seems about right.

I have not gotten a full on erection during a massage but do occasionally feel some stirring in the loins. It's nice to know that if I ever do get one it's no big deal.

Buzzrider7, I hope your practice is going well. You seem like you would be a good find in a massage therapist.

Bluestreak3248

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had massages from male massage therapist before without a drape.First of course on your stomach then turning over on your back and yes I have gotten an erection, but only when they massaged between my thighs and my scrotum. Sometimes touching the back of his hands against my scrotum, he never said anything neither did I

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really cannot understand what the huge issue it as become when it comes to draping between a therapist and his client, both of who are men. If your both there for the same reason and is professional it hardly makes sense to be draped. I have had 2 massages several years ago from these mini-mall, corner "Envy-esq" type of establishments and I do understand laws vary from state to state. With both experiences, they spent more time covering, tucking, moving, and folding the 2-3 layers of fabric, I was worse off than when i arrived. I felt like a mummy. Nothing was relaxing about it. I now go through referrals from friends and trainers for my sessions in either their private studios or my home. I find the ability to relax more when the therapist is male without inquiring of his orientation. I have had numerous erections throughout the 60-90 minutes without a comment or gesture to go outside the boundaries. I agree with a few other comments on here that most therapists see that as a sign of relaxation, not some overt sexual come on. I feel more comfortable in asking a male therapist if am having trouble with upper thighs, groin muscles and glutes. They are free to bend and stretch my amrs and legs to access the necessary muscles. One therapist worked outdoors during the day on his private patio and i had no problem with him being nude as well. I shower with guys in my command and friends at the gym so i really don't see the difference. My last therapist went barefoot and wore boxer briefs. Not a big deal.

If Bluestreak3248 were in San Diego, I would be 100% comfortable with his therapy ideals and approach. Laws or no laws, I have put my trust in my prior therapists without a single issue. I am now looking for another therapist of the similar beliefs.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I've gotten massages from straight and gay men. The guy I use now insists on draping. Draping interrupts the flow on long muscle strokes. I'd prefer to not be draped. I relax, and the massage flows more easily.
You could list your add as therapeutic only, draping optional.

Reactions: buzzrider7

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the input. In CA it's technically illegal to advertise no draping. It's required by law, which is why all of the spas and massage businesses are so insistent on it. I have my own practice with my own private studio, so although I don't advertise it, I now give all the men the option of covering up with a towel if they want or not using one. Most go with nothing and it's no big deal.

I've gotten massages from straight and gay men. The guy I use now insists on draping. Draping interrupts the flow on long muscle strokes. I'd prefer to not be draped. I relax, and the massage flows more easily.
You could list your add as therapeutic only, draping optional.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Texas may have changed the law but draping used to not be required. I used to use a guy that gave an amazing massage. He helped me more than anybody ever had. Unfortunately, he developed some bipolar issues. If he wasn't on his meds, his massages ventured into unprofessional like playing with my corona and such. It was a shame too. He could help you out almost anywhere you were hurt.

I use a gay guy in Houston if I go there for a weekend. He uses no draping. He isn't into fooling with friends, and works groin muscles and such in a totally non-sexual manner.

Sir CockAlot

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1. Are you comfortable working without a sheet covering you up, especially when you're on your back. Would it feel cool if the therapist suggested foregoing the draping, or would this sound weird or suggestive?

2. If you've ever spontaneously gotten hard during a massage and, especially if you weren't draped, was there any weirdness, or was it cool since you were with a guy.

3. If you were looking for a therapeutic massage from a guy, how would you go about finding somebody? (In other words, any suggestions on where to advertise).

Thanks for your thoughts!

1. Never had a massage fully nude, here it's standard procedure to keep your underwear on. A sheet in addition to underwear differs from place to place, but i don't care about the sheet as long as i have my underwear on. I wouldn't be cool with being fully nude, specially not without the sheet. No matter a female or male massage therapists. It would be too uncomfortable with a male and too sexually oriented with a female.

2. Haven't gotten hard with any massage therapist, however i've gotten semi a couple of times with females, never men.

3. I don't look for a specific gender if i look for a massage, but given the option i would choose a female therapist i guess.

Reactions: buzzrider7

nicknorthern

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a totally professional massage in Bratislava. Baggy clothes etc. I was hungover and got a semi.

The poor girl felt it. Her reaction suggested it was unexpected: mouth and eyes wide open. She smiled and giggled. I just pretended I hadn’t felt her feel my shaft or balls, like it was a normal thing. She seemed put at ease, despite feeling it again and looking at me.

I realise what that may sound like but I wasn’t wanting a hand job at that time!

Reactions: 11235

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I've been getting therapeutic massages for almost 26 years. I did find the ones where draping was not required to be more relaxed. When I first started going, I'd have to think of all kinds of diversions or talk to the therapist to keep erections from happening. Now, I'm so accustomed to having an elbow dig into my shoulder that I don't get turned on.
I used to use a guy that really helped me with my injuries. He did amazing abdominal, pelvic floor, and groin massage. It helped with my leg, and back issues. Unfortunately, he got where he wanted to play with my dick. It ended me being his client.
Also, check out your state laws before you start doing massage with you nude too. It would be terrible for you to lose your license.

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m ok being nude if the masseur is a man. I wouldn’t feel comfortable being massaged in the nude by a lady.

I don’t need any drapes covering me up.

I’ve never got an erection being massaged. Maybe a semi. However, as my tool is very small, the Masseur’s might not have noticed it. LOL!