Questions from a new pumper

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just got a pump and am learning how to use it. I have a hydro-type pump so I've been using it in the bathtub mostly. But today I thought I'd try using it as an air pump.
One thing that I did notice is this. Even though I was pretty hard before inserting my penis in the pump I found that the head of my cock kind of hit the side of the pump wall and almost got stuck. The more I pumped the more it seemed to almost adhere to the inside. It was uncomfortable. So I tried putting a little bit of baby powder on the head of my cock so it would slide easier against the plastic. That seemed to work better and I was able to pump up with more pressure afterwards. Have any of you guys had the same thing happen?

Also I notice that when I'm pumping my penis starts to leak precum. I can feel that little trickle and when I am done and remove the pump the whole end of my cock is slimy with precum. It isn't really a problem but I was wondering if that is a common occurrence. Maybe the pressure is almost acting like my hand squeezing the precum out like when I'm masturbating. I'm a heavy leaker anyway.

Thanks for any feedback. So far so good with the pumping. I'm taking it slow.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The precum thing happens to me too. I dont pump as often as i like but when i do i can get to 7 inch girth. Hoping to be able to get to 7.5 at some point. As far as the head getting stuck that happens to me too. I just release pressure and reposition. Good luck.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The precum thing happens to me too. I dont pump as often as i like but when i do i can get to 7 inch girth. Hoping to be able to get to 7.5 at some point. As far as the head getting stuck that happens to me too. I just release pressure and reposition. Good luck.

Thanks. I'm still getting the hang of it. I usually use it when in the bathtub. I just sit there relaxing and it seems to work out well. Having the thing full of water makes it feel more comfortable too. And the head doesn't stick to the inside either. I'm hoping for at least some minor gains. With my size any improvement, not matter how slight, would be welcomed.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like to use astroglide when I pump to help keep everything slippery. Pumping makes me precum to if I pump long enough. I do find the pumping sensation arousing so I think of it like a subtle edging session.

Good advice, thanks. I too find the sensation to be pleasurable in a strange way. Sometimes if almost feels like I have to pee. But mostly I am aware of the little tickle as precum is leaking out. It is rather like an edging session. I'm liking it so far.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always blow the biggest load when I'm done. How long do u pump in your sessions ?
So far I've been doing about 20 minutes. I go for 5. Release the pressure and massage my cock a bit. Then 5 more minutes of pressure, etc. Today I didn't do it in the tub. I just pumped up and left it for maybe 15 minutes. It felt different from when there is water inside the tube. But it also seemed to plump me up a lot more when I was done. My cock look quite fat.

Reactions: Jdubyaa007

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You should post some pix! Just starting my session tonight.
Wow, that looks awesome. I was going to take a picture this morning but the tube is blue and it is hard to see my cock inside it. I did not have the choice of ordering a clear plastic tube.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My profile has a few pix of me ball pumping in a Monster Jr.. I actually normally use a conventional tube and do only my cock. The verification pics were after literally a 5 minute pump...Just enough to get it chubby. A half hour will get it to about 7.25" girth, max is about an hour and nearly 8". No length gains to speak of.

Most site recommend few or no breaks for cock pumping, or 5 min every twenty for ball pumping. That regimen works for me, but everyone is different, so find what works for you.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My profile has a few pix of me ball pumping in a Monster Jr.. I actually normally use a conventional tube and do only my cock. The verification pics were after literally a 5 minute pump...Just enough to get it chubby. A half hour will get it to about 7.25" girth, max is about an hour and nearly 8". No length gains to speak of.

Most site recommend few or no breaks for cock pumping, or 5 min every twenty for ball pumping. That regimen works for me, but everyone is different, so find what works for you.

I think I'll go without the breaks in between. Today it seemed to work better, although I was using the pump without water.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually don't use water due to the length of my sessions.

I liked using it dry today. I probably will still do the water sessions as the pump is really designed for that. But maybe I could combine the two and do water and then air. I'll keep trying different things.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think I'll go without the breaks in between. Today it seemed to work better, although I was using the pump without water.
I used to pump with water from time to time. It feels good, but is frankly a pita for me. I used to think I got faster results with water, but at this point if I'm well hydrated, I can get a good pump in air in a half hour.

Reactions: normguy

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Longest i have pumped is over an 1 and half hours. With a few breaks. I love the plumped feeling. When i first started to pump i shot a full load once in my tube while pumped and under suction and it was amazing!

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Longest i have pumped is over an 1 and half hours. With a few breaks. I love the plumped feeling. When i first started to pump i shot a full load once in my tube while pumped and under suction and it was amazing!

It is funny you say that about shooting a load in the tube. I have to admit that I get that same feeling at times. Like I could easily ejaculate. I find I get better results if I'm partially or almost fully hard before pumping. And I constantly feel the tickle of precum leaking out. Sometimes it almost feels like I want to pee too. It's a strange sensation that I'm just getting used to now. I do like how my penis looks afterwards. It is all plumped up and fat. The redness fades rather quickly. I look down and see a cock like it is someone else's I'm looking at.. That is kind of cool...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure you guys are using a pump with a gauge, properly sized cylinders (not too big), use plenty of lube and take frequent 1-5 minute breaks. Monitor your progress in the tube with hand mirrors and make sure that you keep fresh circulation in and out of your penis by slightly moving the tube... I usually like to wiggle the tube a bit, do some small very mild jacking and maybe repetitively tap on the tube with my fingers (helps with circulation).

Just be careful fellas... pumping without a gauge is penile suicide.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Make sure you guys are using a pump with a gauge, properly sized cylinders (not too big), use plenty of lube and take frequent 1-5 minute breaks. Monitor your progress in the tube with hand mirrors and make sure that you keep fresh circulation in and out of your penis by slightly moving the tube... I usually like to wiggle the tube a bit, do some small very mild jacking and maybe repetitively tap on the tube with my fingers (helps with circulation).

Just be careful fellas... pumping without a gauge is penile suicide.
Good practices. I have always used a brass pump (Craftsman, lol) that has a decent gauge that I check against a known good hvac servicing kit gauge. I never lube, however, as I don't like the base getting pulled in that much. And I'm a rare guy who likes the "donut" and use a tube I can't really pack..

Jdubyaa007

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Good practices. I have always used a brass pump (Craftsman, lol) that has a decent gauge that I check against a known good hvac servicing kit gauge. I never lube, however, as I don't like the base getting pulled in that much. And I'm a rare guy who likes the "donut" and use a tube I can't really pack..
Thats hot. I love he donut effect and so do most partners.