Questions - Men...Would Appreciate Your Input

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Valkyriessong, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

Hi,

I'm a bit new here but I figure this forum is the best place to post my questions.

I've been reading a new book and it's got me thinking. Specifically about kitties (No...not the kind that likes to chase mice. :tongue:). The author was discussing the diversity and variety of how so many different women's kitties feel.

So now I'm wondering and would like to hear from the guys:

A) Can you describe the differences you've encountered? bumpy? smooth? velvet? tough and dry? leathery?

B) Can you notice a difference in the same woman over her monthly cycle? Are some times better than others? Does diet have any influence over how it feels (ex: do vegetarian women's kitties feel better than omnivore women?) Do some ethnicities generally have better 'feels-great' kitties than others?

C) Have you ever encountered a truly superstar kitty? You know...one that just shatters the scale it was so fantastic and superior to every other woman you'd slept with? If so, what made it off-the-scale-fantastically superior?

D) Does a higher temperature contribute to it feeling better? Say..same kitty but would elevated body temp (like after vigorous exercise) make it feel better all other factors staying the same?

E) Why - if there truly is this huge variety in 'feel' - is it never really discussed? And more specifically why has there not been built up an information net to inform women of trying to come closer to the 'superstar kitty' effect? And no I'm not talking about kegels or resistance training devices..I mean going beyond those things. Example: Why is there no such thing as an internal vaginal pump? You know..insert like a tampon then suction the diameter of a woman's kitty smaller.

Why do I never hear men really discussing the quality of women's kitties? They always seem more focused on their own equipment. Is it fear or propriety that it's not discussed? Just not knowing how to make women's kitties a better experience for men?

Sorry if all of this seems over the top. I'm just curious and would truly like to know if you guys know any tips, tricks, techniques (beyond kegels, stone eggs, ben wa balls, etc) for a woman to try to get closer to being one of the superstars.

As you can probably guess I'm not one of these off-the-scale kitty women the author of the book mentions. I figure if I was somebody would've said something by now. He says in his experience such kitties are quite rare - like on the order of 20:1 or more. But when you finally get a woman with one of these superstar kitties you will absolutely know the difference. There will be no mistaking it's several orders of magnitude better than anything you'll have ever experienced with any other woman.

So I'm curious to know...why do men never discuss this? Or do they simply not discuss it if there's ever a chance a woman might overhear?

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I'd rather play with them than talk about them - but I am also happy to talk about them if anyone is interested. Just another thought about guys not discussing kitties. It's not like a cock where you can say its big small whatever, though I would be fibbing if some girls didn't get reputations for being particularly roomy or tight. We discuss whether she puts it about when we are kids and then simply if someone is good or not. The latter point is a complete variable though as someone can be great with one person and not so great with another and that works for both sexes imo.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    A) Can you describe the differences you've encountered? bumpy? smooth? velvet? tough and dry? leathery?

There is quite the variety. I've only encounter one that I'd call completely smooth. I was fascinated by this at first. She also had the most aesthetically pleasing external genetalia I have ever seen.

I remember one in particular that had a little patch of bumps, kind of like an about the size of my pinky tip, a couple inches back on the top side. They were very pronounced and must have had some sort of "erectile-like" function, as the swelled a bit and were super sensitive when she was turned on. If you could find that spot, she would come over and over and over. Lucky girl, it was really that easy.

Another thing you don't her much about is what I call the difference between tight and tone. To me, tight is a size thing. Tone has to be with how well the muscle is conditioned. It is possible to have a really small, difficult to penetrate pussy that is sloppy as hell in the act. I had sex with one woman (who had 4 children) that had this unfortunate combnation. Penetrating her almost felt like rolling on a condom. It was a close fit. But fucking her felt like you then suck the condom in a bowl of jello. I almost felt that I didn't slide in an out, but that we moved together back and forth through her wobbly undercarriage. On the other hand, I have had quite a few that clearly have a large canal, but can still bear down hard. Give me toned over tiny any day.

There are also clearly size differences. It wasn't until I got divorced and back into dating that I realized that there are a lot of women with vaginas too shallow to really have comfortable sex with large guys. Kinda sucks for everyone.

B) Can you notice a difference in the same woman over her monthly cycle? Are some times better than others? Does diet have any influence over how it feels (ex: do vegetarian women's kitties feel better than omnivore women?) Do some ethnicities generally have better 'feels-great' kitties than others?

I think they notice more of a difference during different phases of their cycle than I do.

C) Have you ever encountered a truly superstar kitty? You know...one that just shatters the scale it was so fantastic and superior to every other woman you'd slept with? If so, what made it off-the-scale-fantastically superior?

Really, the orgasmic woman I mentioned above would be hard to beat. She was a curvy, big boned girl. She was naturally very strong and freakishly flexible for her size. Her pussy was great for a variety of reasons. It was really tight before penetration. She wasn't naturally that wet, so we always had to use lube and a consider process for penetration. I mentioned the great texture when you got inside, but she also had great muscle tone. You knew you were being gripped. She could vary the amount of pressure she was putting on you to a great degree. One of the hottest things she did was, as you were starting an outstroke, she would grip down so hard you couldn't pull out, pulling her hips back and you to her. She would usually reach up and kiss you at the same time. It was a great move of control. The final thing was good, at least when matching the two of us, is that she had a fairly deep vagina, as well. I could bottom out, which she liked, but not hard enough to hurt. Really, you never would have guessed it just looking at this girl, but she could absolutely fuck the shit out of you.

D) Does a higher temperature contribute to it feeling better? Say..same kitty but would elevated body temp (like after vigorous exercise) make it feel better all other factors staying the same?

The bex sex I have ever had has always been under sweaty conditions, but there were other factors that weighed more heavily than the temperature of the pussy. IMHO

E) Why - if there truly is this huge variety in 'feel' - is it never really discussed? And more specifically why has there not been built up an information net to inform women of trying to come closer to the 'superstar kitty' effect? And no I'm not talking about kegels or resistance training devices..I mean going beyond those things. Example: Why is there no such thing as an internal vaginal pump? You know..insert like a tampon then suction the diameter of a woman's kitty smaller.

Women have a lot less of an issue surrounding this than men do with their size and appearance. Part of it is probably in how we are wired and part of it probably has to do with the fact that most pussies are really good when considered by themselves. It is usually the cunt attached to them that ruins the whole thing.

Why do I never hear men really discussing the quality of women's kitties? They always seem more focused on their own equipment. Is it fear or propriety that it's not discussed? Just not knowing how to make women's kitties a better experience for men?

Men do talk about this. Probably not a lot with women, though. The few times I got into conversations with women about their equipment, it really didn't go well.

4. LongTimeComing

Unfortunately I haven't been with all that many women -- (now that I am getting divorced, I shall see to it that this changes!) So I can't really give you a lot of insight into this. My wife was very roomy, disappointingly so. She was also very, very wet. I liked the wet part, but combined with the roominess there wasn't a whole lot of friction going on. On rare occasions though she would clamp down tight on me and that was WONDERFUL. (Especially if she was grabbing my balls at the same time....)

I think it is really hot that you are thinking about this stuff, but I also agree that it would be a shame for you (and women in general) to start obsessing unhealthily about yet another body part. Someone above put it better than me that the best kitty is the one attached to a woman who really desires me and shows me that, and if she wants to do things (within reason) to keep her kitty in fine form, that would be a bonus.

5. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

:biggrin1:

Don't worry gentlemen. I am not going to develop a complex over this. I ascribe to the 'individual fit' theory of sexual pleasure. If a man finds me sexually unsatisfying (and yup, I've had 2 men tell me that to my face when I was in my early 20's) I just move along until I find the man who is happy with what I've got.

I ask these questions because I'm just curious to see if there's any way I could enhance the experience for my partner. If guys can show concern and make an effort to increase their partner's pleasure can I not be allowed to do the same?

Well..and I ask cuz I'm just nosey. :biggrin1:

And Yes LP I most certainly do have a kitty. Or did the last time I checked. :tongue:

p.s. Thank you Rope! Your detailed explanation is exactly the kind of info I've been looking for! Please, if any other men would like to chime in I'd really like to hear it. You won't be doing anything to my self-esteem cause A) I'm happy with what I've got and B) I wouldn't allow it to get shot anyway.

6. coolwind

coolwind New Member

My most memorable is definitely based on two things, unusually hot temperature, and not just wet, but thick creamy. Like the difference between warm water and hot running honey. It may sound funny but I am serious. It does vary from time time but there was a real difference. I knew two women like this, the second I married and never left.

7. DirtyJ018

DirtyJ018 New Member

The first one I ever experienced felt like a hand gripping my cock... all the rest were soft and smooth -- like electric wet velvet

B) Can you notice a difference in the same woman over her monthly cycle? Are some times better than others?
    Not really... just various arousal levels during different times of the cycle

Does diet have any influence over how it feels (ex: do vegetarian women's kitties feel better than omnivore women?)
    Not that I've ever been able to tell

Do some ethnicities generally have better 'feels-great' kitties than others?
    I've been with women of only one race, but the two best were both of Irish descent, and the tightest was my half-Jewish ex-wife.

What I've found is that bigger women (not necessarily fat, but larger --"curvy") tend to feel tighter or more toned than very slender women.

Heat is nice

E) Why - if there truly is this huge variety in 'feel' - is it never really discussed?
    Men do talk among themselves about these things, bu perhaps not with women what with the body image issues so prevalent among many women. To me, it's (almost) all good... any warm and wet one is better than none at all! I've had only two that I felt were too loose or untoned.

And more specifically why has there not been built up an information net to inform women of trying to come closer to the 'superstar kitty' effect? And no I'm not talking about kegels or resistance training devices..I mean going beyond those things. Example: Why is there no such thing as an internal vaginal pump? You know..insert like a tampon then suction the diameter of a woman's kitty smaller.
    That could be your million-dollar idea! Good luck! Let me know if you need a man to test kitty progress should you develop a product!

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

I've not been with enough women to feel my opinion would aid this thread... but please god, stop calling it a 'kitty' :tongue:

9. NewAgeDesire

NewAgeDesire New Member

Albums:
    Seconded

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

11. LloydBaker

Gold Member

What is she supposed to say? Pussy? Cunt?

12. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yes! - pussy, cunt, snatch, punani or even (shock horror) vagina ... [gasps] - All of those are better than 'kitty' which, let's face it, is a bit ridiculuous.. Oh yes - Oh darling you're so big , yeah, oh yeah - fuck my kitty [meooow roawl, hisssss] Not that kitty! :eek:

13. stckiniraq

stckiniraq New Member

i would have to say that there are surely differences in vaginas. not a big enough difference to make sex bad although. i would say that if you really wanted to give your man a good experience, get into the sex. reach back and rub his balls, pull him in with your legs so he feels like you cant get enough. basically get kinky! i have the best sex of my life when my girl gets dirty. she has the best when we make love. you know how it goes. if your out to impress, get kinky make love later. make him feel like his cock is all that your thinking about at the time being and you will have the worlds greatest (kitty) the man will ever know PERIOD

14. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely. I found this out in college when sex was still fairly new and my gf at the tie was running a mild fever. OMG, the sensation was incredible...I got hooked immediately, and have been ever since.

15. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

Pussy is every bit as ridiculous. It also means cat. "Here pussy!" *hiss hiss meow*

And I am not the only person to use the term kitty. Terri Hatcher on Jay Leno referred to her vagina as her 'kitty kat'. Several of my friends do too. Which is where I picked it up. I'm not changing terms. For those whom it bothers just don't read my posts. :frown1:

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Sorry V - I wasn't having a pop at you personally - I didn't mean to sound like I was telling you what to call a vagina - I was more reacting to LloydBaker's 'what is she supposed to say?' because he made it sound like pussy or cunt would be unacceptable (or less acceptable) for some reason. I agree about 'pussy', there very little difference between that and 'kitty' and I don't use either, I've just heard 'pussy' more than I've heard 'kitty' so I guess I'm more aclimatised to it.

Soz again, no malice intended..

17. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

Awe...that's sweet Manly. Cheers to you. :friday:

*olive branch*

BTW....I really am interested in hearing from the men here on this topic still. I posted here because it seems like a welcoming place and I really would like to know some of these things.

But perhaps I should have reserved a question like this for Thunders or AskMen.com. It doesn't seem many guys here are interested in answering. :frown1:

But thank you so much to the few who took the time to answer! You are more precious than you know.

18. Ed69

Gold Member

Hmmm!I never gave it that much thought.But then I've only been with two women my whole life.A willing and active partner is more important to me.

19. Reefmonkey

Reefmonkey New Member

"Tough and dry" or "leathery"? :eek: Blech! Thank God I've never run across that. Pretty much every kitty I have been inside has felt very good. However, there have been differences, some which have turned me on more than others, and they all come down to the five senses:

1. Touch: Ultimately this is the most important for the sexual enjoyment. Some girls are deeper than others, and it is usually a measure of their height. Hitting the cervix seems pretty common, especially with shorter girls, and I find it a little uncomfortable (see my thread on that). I haven't noticed a lot of difference in tightness with the girls I have been with. Wetness is a big deal. At certain times in their cycles, girls get drier than normal, and this can be uncomfortable for both. KY is called for, but in a pinch, use spit. Some girls are gushers. I don't mean squirters, I have never experienced that, but I have been with a few girls that would be so wet even before we got our clothes off that their panties and public hair would be soaked, and they would be dripping and running down their legs. VERY SEXY! Mostly I have been talking about how the penis feels, but what the hand feels down there before penetration is fun, too. Some girls have small inner labia, so when you first start touching them, things are still smooth and together, like a small pair of butt cheeks. Other girls have large inner labia, that hang out all the time, and that certainly has a different feel. With some guys, it's a matter of preference, they like one over the other, with other guys, it is an "hmm, interesting, vive la difference". I fall into the latter category on touch, but on sight, I prefer girls with big inner labia sticking out. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

2. Taste. I love the way my wife tastes. It should taste slightly tangy, clean.

3. Smell. Similar to taste - I have only been with one fishy girl, and she ony smelled the very first time we had sex, and the very last time we had sex. I found out she had been cheating on someone with me, and then later cheated on me with someone else. I waited six months, and got tested. The vagina should have a faint smell, like a cup of fresh yogurt.

4. Sound: Okay, I realized I had typed that all five senses were important rather rashly, but I can think of things. The queef- doesn't really bother me. Kinda cute. Other guys may differ. The kind of wet, slippery sound that vigorous sex with a very wet partner can produce - very sexy.

5. Appearance: Basically it comes down to preferences over lips and hair. Some guys like shaved kitties. I can't stand them. It makes the kitty look prepubescent, and I like women, not girls. I am not even into landing strips or other stuff. I like a girl with a full muff. Trimming a little, waxing a little so that you can wear a bikini I understand, but I love that 70's playboy look (I also love real breasts and women with soft curves - not fatties, but soft and feminine, like the bond girls of the 60s, not hardbodies). I also have a thing for inner labia that are visible at all times - must be partly that it is also an obvious sign of post-pubescent sexual maturity. What can I say, I like older women. My wife is 5 years older than me, and when I was in my early 20s I was a boytoy for a woman in her 40s. Actually I met her at her 40th birthday, and I guess she decided I was her present. She and her friends were all single or divorced career women living intown, so they at first assumed she was just having a fling with a young stable boy, but when they found out I had just gotten my masters realized I wasn't just a vacant pretty face.

20. D_mel arky

D_mel arky New Member

Dear Valkyriessong!
    You seem very concerned in knowing about this misterious "superstar kitty"; how to put this in really good english?
    For me there are two points:
    1. Awareness
    2. Connection
    First of all, any woman that is IN TOUCH with her pussy has clear advantages to other women. A woman who knows her body, knows how her vagina works, knows what her vagina needs and how she feels; it is like a relationship but not the kind of : i say to my pussy what i need and "she" has to do it following my orders; no, it is a relationship equal in both directions if you can understand me.
    And second, there is a connection between a man and a woman and also a connection between his cock and her pussy/kitty. To define this "connection" (or call it match if you want) we can use measurable facts and discuss about friction, thigtness and so on... but further than that there is the "hidden" part of the story consisting specifically in the FEELINGS felt by each of the sexual organs of the persons involved.
    It is as if the pussy and the cock had a conscience of their own about the feelings towards each other ( asume for a while, like oriental disciplines teach us, that each part of the body can "think" and "feel" and "react" in his own way ). Then, we have the measurable facts and stats and those "facts or factors" we can not define phisically, easily, with numbers and "logic"and on the other hand we have the amount of emotions , feelings and the body language that goes beyond the "rational". So, in my vision we have to consider all the inouts together. To achieve the "superstar kitty effect": if my cock connects-relates to a specific pussy in a way that results in an "optimum" state of being-feeling (which i am not controlling) thats the best lovemaking situation, thats the "superstar" kitty-pussy, involving incredible feelings of satisfaction, confidence and beauty:redface: . And, that´s the point: that "state of maximum well being-feeling" has nothing to do with measurable thightness, loosenes, skills, strong muscles (this is secondary).
    The problem here is that: to define the "superior kitty experience" objectively is not possible separating- isolating it from the subjective experience my cock is having with the pussy of a real world-specific girl.
    As i said, it is a decision that belongs rather to my cock than to my mind/rationality to define and clarify.
    In my opinion the experience with a "superstar" or beautiful pussy is based on harmony, total trust, confidence and ONENESS.The physical explanation only is too limited to understand the amount of factors involved. I hope my comments were useful to you.:rolleyes:
    xxx
    best
    daniel

Draft saved Draft deleted