Questions mostly for the ladies. Guys can answer too

D_Polyxena Pasties

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I've gotten really into blogging and tonight will be blogging about bi-sexual woman. I recently wrote one about 3somes, and this blog topic came up!!

Ladies;

So how many in this fourm or bi-sexual or bi curios?
Would you mind sharing your experiences with me?
What would you say the percentage of "bi-sexual" woman is?

also for the guys;

Would you mind your girl having a girlfriend? or is this something rsvp for a woman you'd only being seeing on the side???

Thanks in advance!!! :redface:

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im bi-sexual....and some of my friends are bi-curious. I think a lot of women are. As for the gf having a gf...Im kinda one of those....I have a very close friend of mine thats sometimes allowed to join in/share my fella ;)

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you mind your girl having a girlfriend? or is this something rsvp for a woman you'd only being seeing on the side???

I know there's supposed to be this amazing frisson behind girl-on-girl action, but since I'm not into the polyamory thing, I'd find it as much of a turn-off as if she was seeing a 7foot bodybuilder guy.

It just seems like a weird compromise between casual sex and romantic relationships - bringing in all the worst qualities of both of them, with less perks.

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I know there's supposed to be this amazing frisson behind girl-on-girl action, but since I'm not into the polyamory thing, I'd find it as much of a turn-off as if she was seeing a 7foot bodybuilder guy.

It just seems like a weird compromise between casual sex and romantic relationships - bringing in all the worst qualities of both of them, with less perks.

It can work for some....Ive known people it certainly didnt work for.
I suppose its a case of each to their own maybe

D_Polyxena Pasties

Just Browsing
Media

fair enough :)

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can work for some....Ive known people it certainly didnt work for.
I suppose its a case of each to their own maybe

I have been "the guy" who slept with a girl in a relationship with another girl, and it seemed to work fine for them so I'm definitely not judging. If it led to more nights like that, I'd be encouraging it more often :lol

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been "the guy" who slept with a girl in a relationship with another girl, and it seemed to work fine for them so I'm definitely not judging. If it led to more nights like that, I'd be encouraging it more often :lol

lol they are good nights if it works well :)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am. I've had serious relationships with a couple women and not-so-serious with a couple (women). I am a monogamous girl though, so I'd never look at my bisexuality as something I'd share with a partner. I'd either be with a woman, or I'd be with a man. One person at a time. Currently I am with a man, though.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I've gotten really into blogging and tonight will be blogging about bi-sexual woman. I recently wrote one about 3somes, and this blog topic came up!!

Ladies;

So how many in this fourm or bi-sexual or bi curios?
Would you mind sharing your experiences with me?
What would you say the percentage of "bi-sexual" woman is?

also for the guys;

Thanks in advance!!! :redface:

No I don't mind at all,just no men.There have been times we shared the new girl.But we never let it get in the way of our realationship.:smile:

SexyNerdGirl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I consider myself bi and am certainly not against having a girlfriend or a girl join me and my fiance in bed, but I generally prefer cock ;)

I'd share my experiences with you, but they're a bit lengthy to post in the forum, so if you want to know, just send me a PM and I'll help you out how I can.

I have no idea the percentage, but if we said half, it would still be a small number, cause the female to male ratio is a bit lopsided here :p

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
My gf is bi, and I have no problems with her having a gf at all. She won't do it though. She is afraid that if she gets with another woman, I'll take it as justification to see other people as well. I told her that isn't the case at all, she's the only one I want...but being her first big cock i guess, she's a bit jealous. I don't care though, I think it's cute.

D_Polyxena Pasties

Just Browsing
Media
I consider myself bi and am certainly not against having a girlfriend or a girl join me and my fiance in bed, but I generally prefer cock ;)

I'd share my experiences with you, but they're a bit lengthy to post in the forum, so if you want to know, just send me a PM and I'll help you out how I can.

I have no idea the percentage, but if we said half, it would still be a small number, cause the female to male ratio is a bit lopsided here :p

Do mind if I interview you for my blog?? =]

MissBadaBing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am bi, but I have never actually dated a girl regularly. I don't really know if I could. My boyfriend dated a girl years ago that had a girlfriend before they got together. He said he loved it in the beginning, it was a lot of fun, but after about eight months he was wishing that he could have spent more time with his girlfriend without her girlfriend. He said that although he was living "every man's fantasy," after a while it turned into a real pain.