Questions mostly for the ladies. Guys can answer too

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Even though I've never had sex with a woman, I've been attracted to women (as well as men) all my life, so in my view I'm definitely bisexual and not just bi-curious.

Right now the only thing standing between me and girl-on-girl sex is the unfortunate fact that I haven't met the right girl.

That said, I don't think I could be in an exclusive relationship with a woman (well, I couldn't be in an exclusive relationship with anyone actually, but especially a woman). I just love cock way, way too much. That's why I call myself 80% straight and only 20% gay.

Actually, based on who I'm attracted to it would probably be more like 60/40...it's just that when it comes down to it I don't think a steady diet of only pussy could keep me satisfied, so for practical purposes I'm a lot more straight than gay.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm bi-sexual and believe I've written about several of my experiences on different threads here on LPSG.

I say there's a greater number of bi-sexual and bi-curious women than most people would think. After discovering that I'm bi, seldom do women fail to tell me about their own thoughts on the subject. I believe the fact that I'm generally considered attractive, professional, and "normal" makes them feel more comfortable with the idea. In a VERY unscientific way, I'd guess that the percentage is well over 50%.

In all the years that I've honestly disclosed my bi-sexuality to boyfriends, I've only had one who had an issue with it. The rest of them have all been extremely supportive - even when I had my own girlfriend during the relationship. That probably has a lot to do with the fact that the girl was always the additional person and it was clearly understood that the relationship between my BF (or husband) and I was the primary. In all of these instances there were feelings between the woman and I, but she never lived with me.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I've gotten really into blogging and tonight will be blogging about bi-sexual woman. I recently wrote one about 3somes, and this blog topic came up!!

Ladies;

So how many in this fourm or bi-sexual or bi curios?
Would you mind sharing your experiences with me?
What would you say the percentage of "bi-sexual" woman is?

also for the guys;

Would you mind your girl having a girlfriend? or is this something rsvp for a woman you'd only being seeing on the side???

Thanks in advance!!! :redface:

I absolutely would not care if my gf fooled around with girls. I just don't see them as competition.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you should. stealing a straight girl off her man is awesome *evil cackle*

Then she wasn't really straight, was she?
I just feel like it's chocolate and vanilla--why can't a girl have both, and why should one flavor be jealous of the other?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then she wasn't really straight, was she?
I just feel like it's chocolate and vanilla--why can't a girl have both, and why should one flavor be jealous of the other?

well not anymore. :tongue: and i make a good living selling toast ovens on ebay:rolleyes:

cuz vanilla sucks. chocolate owns vanillas ass. :cool:

ya do know going by your original statement, that you don't consider women a threat, you negated any thought of both relationships/choices being equal. your core belief is that two women together would be a one off or a playful outing into queer-ville.

comparison to ice cream would follow out that your cock is vanilla ice cream while your girlfriend's girlfriend is sprinkles or a random mix in.

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with a bisexual women and it is fantastic for the sole reason that her views on sex were very refreshing and frank. Very open minded and very forward thinking.

So as a guy, the answer would be no. I also would not object her having a guy fuck budy, given that is all it is.