Questions on holding erections for a long time

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: I have a few questions for the guys:

Is it normal to be able to hold an erection for over an hour during sex without cumming? And is it normal to stay hard after cumming?

My bf can do both and I'm not sure if that's normal, but not that I'm complaining! ;) I'm just curious, because maybe is it due to his athletic ability (he plays soccer and volleyball all the time) or that he's Italian?

2. priapus

priapus New Member

hi Petite, I dont know how common it is but I can last for more than an hour (sometimes, not every time!) and I can also stay hard through ejaculation-- although this is getting more rare the older I get (mid 30s). In my 20s I could come 2 or even 3 times and keep fucking, but only with certain girlfriends, oddly (one of those is now my wife!). I'll never forget the first time one of my Xs and I fucked, it was only the second time for her and after about 60 or 70 minutes of deep fucking she gasped "I need a break!" Later her sister was complaining about having to listen to her neighbors got at it for 20 minutes and my GF just smiled a big smileand was like "just be glad he doesnt live next door..."

3. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

thanks priapus, it just seemed unnatural that he could stay hard for so long. That's interesting, becuz I've needed a break too! Sometimes after orgasm I'm exhausted but he can still go. Or he orgasms inside me which causes me to orgasm but he's still hard.

4. priapus

priapus New Member

well I'm sure a big part of his ability to perform so impressively is you! I could only consistently do that with 2 women, both of whom I care for very, very much

5. DCxMagus

DCxMagus New Member

it's not unusually I stay hard long after I come if the situation calls for it, girls need breaks sometimes so I use that time to recoupe if I need.

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I don't usually go for an hour, but I sometimes can if we pace ourselves. You kind of both have to be in the mood for a leisurely marathon though. I can usually stay hard after the first ejaculation, as long as I'm getting enough stimulation. So I'd say it's not the unusual.

7. mordecai17

mordecai17 New Member

wow I feel kind of shitty. I can't keep an erection nearly that long. I don't have a premature ejaculation problem, its just my erection comes and goes every 5 or 10 minutes or so.

8. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

I've had to ask for a break sometimes becuz I'm totally exhausted and worn out. My bf has so much stamina, he's like the energizer bunny I can't keep up with him! ;)

9. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

mordecai, don't feel bad. Its how you use it thats most important! Does your significant other have a problem with it?

10. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

I don't have any idea if being Italian has anything to do with it, but I'm Italian too & I've never had any trouble staying hard. I've never actually timed it, but between foreplay and intercourse I'd be willing to bet I can stay up for well over two hours with minimal stimulation. Once I cum, though, I'm done for a while. I used to be able to get hard again within about 15 minutes, but these days it's more like an hour. I'm not complaining, mind you. I turned 45 last month & I'm still going strong, and I'll bet you I'm not the only one around here who can say that! (OK, OK, I'm bragging a little, I admit it!)

B-man

11. orbit03

orbit03 Member

No use feeling shitty about it. I read a couple of studies where men timed their intercouse from time of insertion to ejaculation. The average was 2-4 minutes. I'll try to find the studies and post links in a future edit. It kind of surprised me.

In any event, I can occasionally hold an erection after the first time cumming. It is usually marked by the first orgasm being rather underwhelming and feeling less like an orgasm and more like just ejaculating. If I have that happen, I know that I'm guaranteed to hold the erection for a second go. :) Other times, If I just keep pounding away, it will get a little soft and then get fully hard again after a min or two. That is when my wife asks, "Aren't you done yet?", to which I tell a little fib, "No, still working on it." :D :p

12. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:

I am similar to B-man in that regard. I can usually have intercourse for well over two hours consistently if I am very turned on and enjoying my partner and am excited by her. Depending on how turned on I am, how long I have been "without", my diet, how tired I am, and especially the enthusiasim and willingness of my partner plays a big part, I can sometimes still, but rarer these days, stay hard after cumming a lot. If my partner is truly exciting me this seems to happen then. But staying fully hard after cumming happens less often now and now mostly I recover very quickly fully hard within minutes while never going soft. After several orgasms I tend to need a bit longer recovery time of anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, but I have always been able to get it up a lot in a day/night consistently day-after-day, and while I can probably get it up a bit less than when I was in my twenties, I can still perform many times in a 24 hour period if I have the opportunity and a willing and appealing partner. Actually, and this is going to sound bad, but I have never had a partner who could keep going to the point that she eventually "drained" me so that I was unable to get an erection, have sex, and orgasm. Every partner has always gotten tired/sore/exhausted/satisfied and wanted to sleep/rest/or whatever before I ran out of gas so to speak. From what I hear this appears to be something of a family trait as well.

13. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:
    hi b-man, I was joking on my comment on if being Italian had anything to do with it. It seems Italians have a reputation as being excellent lovers. The 3 loves of an Italian: eating, drinking, and making love (from the movie 'Captain Corellis Mandolin'). My bf has convinced me!

Getting back to the subject, yes my bf can stay hard for a LONG time, too long for me to handle. I love having sex with him but I'm so exhausted after 1 hr I just want him to finish so I can sleep! And that's commendable - you're 45 and still going strong! hope my bf can do the same, assuming our relationship makes it that far! ;)

14. jonb

Gold Member

There are so many shades of "normal" down there that almost anything goes. It's normal to stay hard after cumming. It's normal to go soft immediately after. Staying hard for over an hour's normal. So's cumming after just 10 minutes.

15. mordecai17

mordecai17 New Member

mordecai, don't feel bad. Its how you use it thats most important! Does your significant other have a problem with it?
    [post=319507]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I don't think she has a problem with it. I can technically last a long time as my erection will return after a little bit usually.

16. hose 85

hose 85 Member

I usually cum after 15 to 30 minutes of sex, and the wife usually has at least one orgasm durnig that time. I sometime can stay hard for round two without loosing my erection.

Our second go always seems to last longer anywhere form 30 minutes to an hour. My wife sets the tempo by riding me on top, and I can last forever like that, but when she gets tired I take over I usually put on a cockring and some more lube and get down to business. :evilgrin:

After a night like that she won't let me have any for a few days because she is too sore.

Just my 2 cents, J.

17. Sharps-Rifle

Sharps-Rifle New Member

Albums:
    I'm an old man (58) by comparison with most of the guys here still, sex is a number one priority for me and always has been. Interestingly, my wife is even more sexual than I am.

We fuck every evening over and over again, nap a bit then fuck somemore. Both of us work in the daytime but the minute we get home, have a bite to eat, we bathe together and let the games begin. Yes, I can stay hard for over an hour. Yes, I can go for multiple rounds (7 is usually my limit) but, I've been able to go for 9 rounds before I get too tired.

I'm not Italian but, I am Hawaiian and we're considered Hot Hawaiian lovers. I have a lot of stamina and always have, plus I get turned on very easily. Simply put, I love sex. My wife is Swedish and she's amazing -- she could go 24/7 I'm convinced of it.

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, ask away.

18. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

yeah, I noticed the bf can go longer the 2nd or 3rd time around. I have been very sore but I can't get enough of his dick, its definitely worth the pain/soreness! ;)

19. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:
    oh my god you must be a sex god, 9 times?! how did she feel afterwards?

20. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Usually if the mood calls for it, and with proper pacing, maintaining an erection without cumming for a good hr or so is not entirely unheard with me or my gf, nor is maintaining one afterwards. Tho, sometimes she is kinda like your bf there, petiteasianbabe, got an insatiable appetite and has an energizer bunny thing.

Then again, if I come from work feeling all beat up, sometimes maintaining stats can set a new land speed record for how short a period of time I can d o it. (Hey, a home improvement retail warehouse, breaking your back 8 hrs a day can wear down your resistance!)

Draft saved Draft deleted