Questions on my small guy

D_Dennis Anyone

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, im new to LPSG...and i know its for "large" penis guys...but i dont have anyone else to ask and i wanted to get a "big" guys opinion.

Im 4.5 inches erect and 5 inches in girth at 18y/o of age....i know its small and i just wanted to know whatyou guys think about it. is it good for anything and i should i be worried about it? cause right now im really ashamed of what i got....

any thoughts?

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
no, you are not small. You are average. A lot of woman like average. (I dont think you will find them on this site though.) Average is between four and six inches. Do not be ashamed. You should be proud to have what you have. It is not likely to change much. You may grow some, but not a lot. If you want to try enlargement I would have a look at the enlargement threads and find out what some of the guys on here do and have been sucessful with. Best to you. :wink:

D_Dennis Anyone

Just Browsing
Media
Wow....i thought there might be some guys just trying to make fun of me on this site...

thanks guys. I feel a lot better now.

P.S. i've been working out and trying to lose weight to make my little guy seem more appealing and larger

THanks a lot guys

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think it is ever the intention of blokes on here putting down other blokes due to size, thickness, race, religion or whatever.
Its just good to be here, even anonomously at that, and to be able to express yourself.
Good on you Mr Insall for expressing your concerns and for accepting what others have to add.
Welcome and feel comfortable with who you ARE and what you have been 'blessed' with and enjoy your life. Wow, if only I could be 18 again!! Go and enjoy yourself and have fun and make others happy.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi MrInasll,
Welcome. As MarkLondon says, you have thicker than average girth, so you definitely have what it takes to satisfy.

pstg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to cut out the bullshit and be honest. 4.5 inches is smaller than average but still within 1 standard deviation if I remember correctly. I recommend PE tbh. The self-confidence you will get is very important, even if it is all in your head. Losing weight will also add 0.25-0.5 inches, more if you are obese. Exercise well and eat well, get the testosterone flowing.

On the other hand your girth is :eek:

Better that you get this information here rather than being absolutely crushed by the first girl your best friend meets. At that scale an extra 0.25" is everything.

The Cock Visualiser

^ Check that site out and see for yourself instead of relying on clearly misleading comments that will probably hurt you later on.

Last edited: