Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone, been here for a few now,
I am about to start a PE program from scratch and must admit to being very sceptical about REAL results from the outset so what I want to do is talk/chat/email/swap pics etc: with other REAL like minded guys hopefully at the same stage as me or who have recently started their own PE program. As I said, I want to make some ‘friends’ who can swap comments about mutual progress or lack of it with HONESTY about what’s happening.
I’ve researched on the net on lots of different stuff and here’s some of my opinions.
Pills – waste of time and not something I will be trying at all, it’s a personal choice and I won’t be trying them.
Exercises – First general health, I will be trying to stop smoking and lose some weight, I’m currently 6ft tall and weigh in at 16.0 stone (224lb or 104kg – take your pick), I will be trying to get down to about 14.5 stone although I think this will be difficult as I’m almost 52 and as anyone over 40 knows as you get older it gets harder and harder to lose weight no matter how much exercise you do, although I won’t let that stop me trying. I will be joining a local health club and mainly swimming and using the sauna/steam room as often as my work and family life allow.
PE exercises, I will be ‘jelquing’ daily, trying to increase the time each day and also doing the ‘penis muscle’ exercises and others to increase the blood flow around my groin area in general. I started this a few days ago for about 15 minutes each day so far and notice that the base of my cock tends to get really sore after a few minutes, is this normal or should I stop if it hurts? Can anyone else who has done ‘jelqiung’ in isolation of any other methods tell me or better still show me the results they have achieved or not achieved? Also, there any side affects to this like long term numbness or reduced sensitivity of the glans or erection problems?
Pumps – I will be using a pump, ideally immediately following the ‘jelquing’ exercises and again wonder if the results from pumping can be maintained long term. I know from my limited use of it so far (less than 7 days) that short term you can see an increase in size and girth but this seems to settle down after about half an hour or so and my cock returns to normal. I know this is normal and I’m not expecting to see any real results for months but can anyone show me the before and after pics of their own penis if they have been doing this for months or even years, and obviously not pics taken immediately after pumping. I just don’t believe the before and after pics from the websites that advertise pumps. And again, can anyone tell me of any side effects they have encountered, both positive or negative after long term use of these pumps, ie, erection - stronger? harder? Any sensitivity issues? Anything unexpected?
I don’t want to seem negative about this but if there are any unexpected issues that have been encountered I would like to know about them so I can make a judgement about wether to continue or not, I know I’m not the biggest by any means but it works good, so far I’ve never had any erection problems other than 2 occasions that I can recall were the head was willing but my cock wasn’t and on both occasions I was extremely drunk, so I don’t want to do any ‘damage’ to something that may not be the biggest but at least it works well.
Penis Stretchers – I’m talking about 2 types here, first the ‘jes extender’ type, which the promo blurb says can be worn under the clothes, can it? Is it comfortable and/or practical to do this? Does it hurt or become uncomfortable? How often and for how long should this be used? Does it really work? Can anyone show me this type of ‘extender’ fitted to THEIR penis and any results they have achieved?
The 2nd type is one I’ve seen on the net, a type of elasticated band that goes around the penis and the leg or waist, is worn under everyday clothing and ‘pulls’ and ‘stretches’ the penis for long periods. It looks more comfortable and sounds more practical than the ‘jes’ type extender but again I have the same questions, does it work? IS it practical to wear for long periods, any side effects, can anyone tell me/show me real results?
Weights – won’t be doing any of this.
So these are the methods I am thinking of, at the moment I am just doing the jelquing and pumping.
I haven’t measured my penis yet but if anyone wants to have a look I have put some pics up on my profile, I will add to them as I progress.
If anything I have written interest you and you have the same idea’s please feel free to contact me, must go, time for my ‘exercises’.
Jon

jonm

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few updates after less than a week.

Been trying to jelq once a day and found that after only 2-3 minutes I get quite hard, not completely hard but too hard to continue jelquing, my cock loses the elasticity so I go over to the pump. started slowly with the pump, just using it for 10-15 minutes a day, however, when time and circumstances have allowed I have used it longer, what I have found is that after about 30 minutes I can get watery/fluid swelling just underneath the corona of my cockhead, my foreskin is always retracted when my cock is in the pump, these tend to go down about 15-20 minutes after removing my cock from the pump, I have also had some small red spots which I assume are blood being drawn to the surface of the skin by the vacuum and again most of these seem to have gone by the following day.

I also said I would add my size and thought the best and most consistent way was to use the scale on the pump itself. Today it is 14.5cm (5 3/4 inches )hard. It's difficult for me to give an accurate soft measurement as my cock varies so much when it's soft. Sometimes it can be little more than 1 inch like when I've been swimming in cold water for example, other times, under 'normal' circumstances I would say it usually hangs about 2.5 to 3 inches.
Any comments from other guys who pump and/or jelq and have the same things happen would be appreciated.