Questions, Questions, Questions...

I_think_im_average_uk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First i'll say hi as this is my first post.

I have read the forum going back quite a while and not really got an answer to the below questions.
First i'll say (as my name states) I think that i'm average (in terms of penis size).
But I have a few problems with that.
The first is what is average? and how do you measure?

I'm 6" around (that on I have worked out how to mesaure) which equates to 2" across, as for length i'm between 5" and 6" depending on how I mesaure (both of them are along the top). If I mesaure from my pubic bone (pressed real hard) I'm 6" but I can't help feel that somebody seeing it will say 5" as that is how long it is from where the skin attaches (changes when I lose a little weight).

All that shouldn't be a problem (I'm fine with being average in that regard) but when flacid my penis is most of the time between 4" and 5" (altough not as fat as when hard), this has made most girls (btw I'm 100% straight) think that i'm alot bigger than I am and there has been roumors about me being really big for years (some as silly as 9-10") I have even told people exactly how big I am, but they didn't belive me.

This is really annoying and has infact made it impossiable for me to get a girlfriend as all the women that seem to like me, seem to only like me for what they think I have in my pants.

So the upshot of this message other than the above question is, do I have enough to satisfy and will I get laughted at because people think i'm much bigger than I am.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I_think_im_average_uk said:
So the upshot of this message other than the above question is, do I have enough to satisfy and will I get laughted at because people think i'm much bigger than I am.

For sure u have enough because u are a good size plus "thick". :smile:

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no women will laugh at you, if your below 6ft 2" then ur penis will look normal size and if they do say anything then cum in their eye and kick em' in the shin...the angry pirate!

x

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You certainly have a very above average girth. That and your attitude will fill anyone you have relations with. Enjoy what you have. I know that there are millions that would covet your girth. I see no problems for you. Enjoy!!!!!!

Reactions: Tim3222
D

deleted136887

Women in general dont give a fuck about how big you are.
Its all about your attitude.
Do you really obsess about how deep she is and how pink/brown size off nipples?
Man.....we are so obsessed about 6.2 " and 5.8"girth.
She really wants you and her to have good time.
And I am saying this as much to you as I am saying it to me.