Questions Questions Questions

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Seems guys always want to know if they are the biggest and best you ever had.

But guys -has a girl ever asked you - are my tits/ass/pussy/looks the best you ever had?

Ladies have you ever asked any of the above?

Everyone what strange things has a partner ever quizzed you over?

Right - where was I last night.

2. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

In my experience, telling a woman "you're not my type" wins no points whatsoever.

Sums up any relationships I would have had pretty well..

3. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never asked and never would. I don't think it's fair to put your partner on the spot like that, and if you do, be prepared to hear "NO" or watch them squirm as they try to come up with an answer. I've received compliments on various areas of my body, but they are the icing on the cake--I don't expect them. Your partner should feel free to give them without pressure.

4. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Though curious about it,I've never asked a woman if I was the best/biggest blah blah.As long as she tells me that I'm satisfying her,that's my main concern.

I've also never had a woman ask me if her tits/pussy etc was/is the best I've ever had.

5. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Woman: "Honey, what do you like better about me? My great figure, or my sweet face?"
    Man: "Your sense of humor."

Ha-ha, old joke. I know. Well, back on the subject. No, I have never asked that. If a man is with me, and the sex is satisfying for us both, there's obviously something he likes about me. I absolutely don't mind whether it's my chest, my ass, or face or whatever. Mostly it's a combination anyways, I guess good looks are never a combination of spot-lighted parts of you.

Of course, what I try to mask with this trivial answer is the fact that I have the fear of not hearing the answer I want to hear. Forget the things they write in the appropriate magazines, about being open for criticisms. I can't imagine anyone remains completely objective if he or she hears about their flaws. With some time, maybe, but especially when it comes to the sex, being told you're not good can hurt.

6. wonderland

wonderland Member

When I am asked questions like " am I the best?" or "who was the biggest" I get a bad feeling. People who ask those types of questions tend to be insecure. And unless you tell them they are the best or biggest or whatever it may be they tend to get their feeling hurt. In my experience at least.

7. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Yes, I have been asked these sorts of questions multiple times. The fact that I was for awhile dating multiple people seemingly magnified the importance of these things in many eyes.

My thoughts are these. I am perfectly capable of rating overall attractiveness in most cases, but not so much capable of rating specific body parts, or even bodies as a whole, really. I'm also not very capable of deciding what makes a person "good" at sex. I mean, I like sex with basically everybody. And, of course, everybody is different. But I mostly feel like that's as far as it goes - people may be different in the sack, but that doesn't imply that one person's better than t'other. Of course, there are some cases where it's clear that A > B, but not always, or even usually maybe.

Sorry for rambling. This post just kinda struck a chord in me.

8. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have never asked a girl if I was the best or biggest like they say ignorance is bliss. I havent ever had a girl ask me if she was the best or anything like that.

9. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I had one ex-girlfriend ask me if she was getting loose (no!). Many women I've been with asked if they were "fresh" down there when I was below. Women seem very concerned about the taste and odor of their vaginas. Of course, women are always asking if they look fat. I think men lie to women as much as women lie when asked am I the biggest you've ever had?

10. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Right. person that asks such questions is strange, or , insecure, or, perhaps extremely confident. But I guess a confident person has no intention of knowing stuff that has no use, there is no way to change the past.
    Why would I want to know if I am the biggest guy in a womans life??? What is she says I am...is she telling the truth???? what if I am not???? would I accept it???? or feel hurt???

I do not care. Normal people do not ask those questions, as well as women never asked me if " she was the most beautifull, the most beautifull eyes , the most desirable pussy????

....even if she did, I would not even want to get there, I would say she is the best.....period...

Women that , on their own volition, tell a guy...." my ex....my last....my previos....Peter...Charles...James.....whomever...was that big....and so forth....that is stupid and sick. Same as it would be for me to tell a girl,,, Jessica had this gorgeous eyes....this gorgeous ass.......waist......etc.....
    Only if I did not like , appreciate, love or at least respect a woman, would I go for that kind of statements....which I think would never see this mouth behind.

We can never be the best male a woman has ever met. A man is made by a vast array of characteristics , as well as women are the compillation of several different characteristics. It is self defeating , or, demeaning to others, to get involved in such vane and conceited , or humilliating, ( depending on the person asking ) behavior.

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive been asked and i have also asked am i the best etc etc, but that was only in the heat of the moment stuff. I would never ask a guy seriously if i was the best, prettiest etc because honestly i dont want to be lied to and i wouldnt want to put him in that situation, its selfish to expect anyone to answer a question like that.

I dont think it is a low selestem that would make you ask rather than a way of trying to work out how 'into' you the other person is and a blantant way of finding out what they think of you physically, its just a untactfull way of finding out.

Also i think alot, if not all people want to be told they are the best, prettiest, biggest etc without having to ask first, its just a reassurance i guess

12. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

That's a good question about a bad question.

If anyone asked me if they were the biggest or best, they might end up with hurt feelings if I answered plainly, so I'd likely try to work around to the things I liked best about them. "Yes, honey, you have the biggest heart and the most delightful sense of humor and the way you do that thing is just incredible. Do it some more!"

I wouldn't ask the question, because I wouldn't want to put a lover into the situation of feeling like they had to either hurt my feelings or lie (which would break the relationship when I found out later). I already know I'm "average" and not the best or worst at anything. Who wants confirmation of that? *grin*

Draft saved Draft deleted