Questions to hung guys

Spooon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
HI there! I got some questions for some of the hung guys out there (My dick is avarage, so I can't really answer these myself and I'm curious :redface: )

1. How does it feel to have a big dick between ones legs? (Might be a stupid questions)
2. When you dick is so big, dosn't it hurt to get an erection when you have pants on? And how did / do you hide the 'suprise boners'? Aren't it hard, when ones dick is over avarage?
3. How did the other guys react, when they saw you penis, in the PE showers? (If they did ofcourse)
4. Have you ever bragged about your size?
5. Can you do the 'helicopter'? :tongue:

Sorry if some og the questions were stupid or lame, but I'm just curious :redface:

vortex22222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think because you penis is part of you and you have never known what it is to be small or any other size for that matter, the answer to most of your questions would be,"I've no way of comparing feelings. I am what I am."

As to the other questions those more hung than I will have to answer. I don't think it takes a particularly large penis to do the 'helicopter.'

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. How does it feel to have a big dick between ones legs? (Might be a stupid questions)
2. When you dick is so big, dosn't it hurt to get an erection when you have pants on? And how did / do you hide the 'suprise boners'? Aren't it hard, when ones dick is over avarage?
3. How did the other guys react, when they saw you penis, in the PE showers? (If they did ofcourse)

1) It's my dick, I have no other point of comparison because it's the only one I've ever had.
2) If it's caught at an odd angle in my pants it can get uncomfortable, so I go in and make the necessary arrangements. I haven't had to hide an erection since high school, when an oversized notebook usually did the trick.
3) I matured very young and was one of the first kids in the seventh-grade shower to sprout pubes. They usually looked for an instant then turned quickly away. I'm sure some kids were somewhat intimidated.
4) I do not brag about my dick, I let my conquests discuss it for me :wink:
5) Yes and I have.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HI there! I got some questions for some of the hung guys out there (My dick is avarage, so I can't really answer these myself and I'm curious :redface: )

It gives me a feeling of pride and of importance to have a very large dick guy...it makes a guy feel desirable to others!

It does not hurt to get an erection with pants on...there is no way to hide a surprise boner . I try using the hand in the pocket ruse...it probably is ineffective but at least I try!

The most recent example of that rection was a guy about 40 who saw me showering at Bally health spa. He looked at my large cock and said in a booming voice so all could hear: " J.C. what a huge fuckin cock" . It was a bit embarrassing since I was not trying to attract any attention at the moment he spied it and exclaimed! It is not really unusual for my particular cock to be soft and hanging about 8 inches long and very thick!

Yes, of course, but it is a source of pride and envy and so it becomes expected of one to be in tune with his super endowment. Having a nine inch plus cock becomes almost a way of life because it so dominates things!

I can do the helicopter when my cock is semi, but can not swivel it when fully erected ...then it goes up and down only and can not swivel about. I can even bend it down between my legs and let it stick out behind me when fully erect with no problem whatsoever.

Sorry if some og the questions were stupid or lame, but I'm just curious :redface:

I hope this helps you understand how at least one guy's large cock functions and I certainly did not mind sharing information with you!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Donkey

Reactions: Allan S.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice girth Donkeyboy9!

Bigbull acknowledges when another dude is hung. :biggrin1:

Thanks Bigbull ! Your cock is one that looks very natural to me guy, in that your girth and length resemble mine and so I feel like yours is the size a cock should be! It is a matter of perspective as you fully understand....not too many cocks can compare, even here guy! Nine plus length is no big deal here, but as you know, 7.5 girth is simply off the charts!:biggrin1: Donkey

Reactions: Allan S.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

1. you are always aware of it. you feel pressure in the crotch when you wear snug jeans, you feel its weight and movement when you're walking in the nude, you're mindful of how close that water is getting in the public "loo" (don't u just love those British terms?)

2. yes, sometimes depending on its position.

3. they didn't. went to a Catholic H.S. that didn't have P.E. or showers.

4. no... let others make the remarks.

5. if you mean flipping it around and around so that it goes in circle, yes.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) It feels good when having sex, it feels bad when it accidently dips in the toilet when im taking a shit.
2) I have heard a crack before when I flexed it while I was hard and wearing moderately tight jeans. It was a good pain.Ive sometimes stuck it up my belt if im wearing a loose shirt, but other than that I just think of David Hasselhof eating a cheeseburger off the floor and it goes away.
3) My dick isn't that big soft but it can stretch like mad and in high school I used to stretch it around my side and piss on someone behind me. The only other time I've ever got a mention was at military school, and the funny part about it was it was from a black guy who had a bigger one.
4)Ive never bragged about my size, but im not afraid to let them know if someone says otherwise.
5)When I do the helicopter it like stretches out like a noodle its fucking crazy man.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

1. How does it feel to have a big dick between ones legs? (Might be a stupid questions) The only stupid question is one that no one ask!! While I am not the largest here, it is nice to know that I have a love muscle that is above average. I source of pride and also an attribute that allows me to enjoy sexual activity at an intense level.
I have never experienced pain when getting an erection, even when I wore briefs many years ago. I am uncut so there is no tender, unhooded glans to contend with. Although when I am totally erect, the skin does go behind the glans. I never worried about surprise boners. I simply let it travel down my left leg, or rise up inside my jeans toward the belt buckle. Not really a problem at my age at this time. But years ago, what memories. Boners are normal for males.

In High School P.E., I enjoyed my status as being well above normal in length. I was a skinny kid with a long, skinny penis.
I never needed to brag. The word got around by being talked about by my peers.

Still Can. I can swing my torso so that my penis makes a circle. Part of my self pleasuring routine when I am in the shower. Still Fun.

Sorry if some og the questions were stupid or lame, but I'm just curious :redface:[/quote]

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media

Well, i have never tried having a smaller one, so I can't give you a precise answer. Anyway I like the feel of my flopping penis when i walk naked.

Yes, it does hurt if I wear tight trousers. It is difficult to hide, I usually use the trick of the hand in the pocket or just remain seated behing a desk, or face a wall, or lye on my belly (it depends on the situation).

I get stares but also much indifference.

Oh, yes!

5. Can you do the 'helicopter'?

Yup

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Of course I am used to how it feels down my leg. And I like the feel of it. It feels heave and warm. Most of the time I pay no attention, but sometimes it gives me a hard on when I feel it rubbing against my thigh.

Doesn't really hurt when I get a hard on in my pants. In fact it feels totally hot. I try to ignore it and it goes away eventually. Does it show? It shows even when I am totally soft. I think I have some photos of me in my levis in my profile.

There was this guy that dressed next to me in HS who used to always tease me about my cock. He kept saying I had a hard on every day. Finally one day we were relatively alone and he was teasing me as usual so I grabbed my dick and started stroking off. He just looked wide-eyed as it got bigger. He couldn't take his eyes off of it. I ended up shootinng my cum all over his leg. He never teased me after that. I still get a lot of attention at the gym. Mostly guys across from me in the shower gettting hard looking at me. Sometimes I tease them to see if I can get them to shoot a load for me. Other guys could care less. it seems it is either one or the other.

No never have really bragged. But all my friends know. They seem to do the bragging for me.

yeah. I can do it without any hands. I have been thinking about doing a video of me doing the helicopter and other shots with just my dick soft.

Attachments

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

There have been times when I became hard while seated and was pleasantly surprised by the feeling of it laying against my leg.

Many times, mostly when I was younger, it pushed against my belt and popped beyond. That can be painful. Depends on who is around. I have given up trying to hide it around most people. Business and family is another story. I usually pick up anything that is close by.

I have other posts on this issue. There were always many who stared including the teacher. That usually made things worse. I would start to swell when I noticed that everyone was looking at my dick. I still get looks at the gym but I no longer have the swelling problem.

It speaks for itself. I dont need to say a word. Was that bragging?

Yes, I can also do a headstand but don't see much use in either.