Questions You Always Wanted To Know The Answer To

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pose a question and see if someone can answer it for you. Or post a Q&A and enlighten us.

Here is my question:

Why do dogs lick your face?

The answer:

Why do Dog Lick your Face?

Very interesting :smile:

For the reading impaired: it shows that they see you as their parents and is a sign of respect. Which is nice :)

I've also heard of dogs sniffing out malignant tumours and was a bit worried :p

Generally I think they bark at cancerous/tumourous cells. Which is very intriguing.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK - here's my question:

How drunk would I have to get SLB in order to blow him, but not have him remember the next day & feel all weird?

lol!

I see no one likes dogs then.

To answer your question: it'd take the same amount of beer I'd have to give your sister to get her to have a a ride on the SLB carousel :tongue:

Of course if I were gay, you'd be the first. Although I did promise Sorceror something and I might have to play with JeffBlack. Out of respec'.

Wow. I'd be busy if I were gay...another plus (lol).

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh don't listen to them, SLB, they're just being mean. At different times, different sets of people visit here with different interests. Just wait :wink:

- - - - - -

The question I've always wanted to know (which was touched upon in an earlier thread but never really answered) is this:

Why are yawns contagious??

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apart from dogs for the blind and dogs for the deaf they also have dogs that warn epileptics of an impending fit, I couldn't even get my dog to sit down when she was told.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apart from dogs for the blind and dogs for the deaf they also have dogs that warn epileptics of an impending fit, I couldn't even get my dog to sit down when she was told.

Yeah that's another thing. Dogs are great!

milf:

al.com: Everything Alabama

Reasons:

*To prevent airways in the lungs from collapsing by stretching the lungs and nearby tissues. "This could explain why yawning seems to occur around the time of shallow breathing (when tired, bored or just arising from bed)," Shmerling writes.

*To distribute a chemical that coats the air pockets in the lungs and keeps them open.

*To prepare for an increased level of alertness, especially just after a period of relaxation ("because yawning is associated with stretching of the muscles and joints and an increased heart rate").

*To signal nonverbally that it is time to relax. "Extensive yawning among members of a baboon group signals the time to sleep, typically with the leader ('alpha male') ending the ritual with a giant yawn. For humans, yawning could be a remnant of evolution that communicates the desire to be left alone (or) the need for rest."

*To serve as a warning system that sleep may soon take over.

PS yawning is also contagious in chimpanzees

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cheeky buggers, still I'm glad we got stuck with pink, blue is nice but pink is my favourite colour.

Some people know this, some don't.

Q - Is a Jaffa Cake a cake or a biscuit.

A - A Jaffa Cake is a cake, when it gets stale it goes hard, biscuits go soft when they're stale.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You need a doggy dominatrix to keep your pooch inline. :tongue:

Many dogs are now being trained to assisst people with anxiety and major depressive disorders. They are called psychiatric service dogs. :cool:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all start off as female and I think they are also kept to keep us looking similar to our partners, thus attractive and its also a symmetry thing.

A Moment of Science: Male Nipples--Why?

The article says that the genderless foetus beings producing male hormones (if its a boy) at 14 weeks, by which time nipples have already been formed and remain.