Questions You Always Wanted To Know The Answer To

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You need a doggy dominatrix to keep your pooch inline. :tongue:

Many dogs are now being trained to assisst people with anxiety and major depressive disorders. They are called psychiatric service dogs. :cool:

I happen to have a service dog!
cigarbabe;saevil:

Sorry Arliss, I don't think you will ever, be a respected poster anywhere, when you deliberately bait folks.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you mix flour and water together you get glue, when you mix flour, water and eggs together you get cake, but have you ever tried to stick anything with it, it might well be glake that famous cross between glue and cake.
You and I will be having the glake; when we cross cake and glue, and come up with "clue," I know a few who could use a few servings of that!

It's a mild sun allergy common in people with blue eyes or blonde or red hair. Brunettes and people with brown eyes don't have that issue.
Nice try, qt, but I have dark (brown and green) eyes, and before my hair turned gray, it was DARK brunette. I've always had the photic sneeze response.

What is a block? In American terms, it's just around the block. How big is a block?
It isn't a set size, but it's defined by the streets. For instance, the area in Manhattan, New York City that is between 34th St and 35th St, and between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue, is one block.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't frozen stuff turning soggy at the corners have something to do with the moisture turning into ice in the freezer, sort of bunching up, then attracting and freezing more moisture, then when you thaw it the little ice chunks turn to water and make things soggy.

Completely speculation

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why if I'm sitting at the computer watching ebay do the things I want always go for about a million pounds, if I'm not there watching them avidly they only go for 99p and I missed the bargain of the century?