Questions You Always Wanted To Know The Answer To

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for your response, Mama. The rational side of me wants to believe that there is a scientific reason behind deja vu, but I still get the sense that there's more to it. In addition to having semi-frequent episodes of deja vu, sometimes those incidents are not "I've done this before" but instead "oh my God, I just saw this exact scene play out in a dream last night."

Maybe that's more premonition, I don't know...I just know that some of my deja vu episodes seem to be rooted in something I dreamed about and of me having that awareness and recollection of the dream as the "live" event is happening.

Geez, am I sounding loony tunes here?? :tongue:

i'm not buying that explanation. i've had dreams literally *years* prior to the events unfolding, and, if the premonitions were right, managed to avoid some unpleasant confrontations by going against what they said i would do next. as soon as i did, the deja-vu feeling subsided. freaky!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How could my breath be bad not 45 minutes after cleaning my teeth earlier this afternoon? :redface:

You may have a cavity which has some small amount of food lodged in it which is rotting, and your brush hasn't reached. Or an inflammation or infection in the mouth/throat area.

When was the word 'love' invented and why?