Questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by SelfConsciousBiggy, Jun 20, 2010.

1. SelfConsciousBiggy

SelfConsciousBiggy New Member

Have a few questions I think maybe only the large penis crowd can answer,
    1. Is there a reason that my penis might be gigantic, but my balls are smaller than normal?
    2. Is there a way that I can make my body come more?
    3. Is there a reason that my penis is abnormally large but my body, in general remains somewhat slender despite ALL efforts to gain muscle (I have not taken steroids if you're wondering about Q1)
    4. Is there any way that I can have sex that WON'T cause ever partner I have to bleed/tear? Any positioning options, looseneing, etc.
    5. Is there any reason that one day my penis might be average size (small for me) but the next day it might be so big it scares ME?
    6. More questions coming. I just don't want you guys to be to overwhelmed...
    Shy guy

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

1. Is there a reason that my penis might be gigantic, but my balls are smaller than normal?
    Without knowing any dimensons, its hard to answer that. What is small, and what is big? Maybe your balls are normal but your dick makes them look small because the porportions dont match.
    2. Is there a way that I can make my body come more?
    Depends on many factors. Kegels may help. But you are 18. How much more cant you come. And much more would you want to? Are you having trouble coming the first time?
    3. Is there a reason that my penis is abnormally large but my body, in general remains somewhat slender despite ALL efforts to gain muscle (I have not taken steroids if you're wondering about Q1)
    You are a genetic anomaly. Like Mandigo. Small body, big penis. There is another thread going on where a guy is big on paper, but it looks smaller because his body is so large.

As far as all efforts to gain muscle? I doubt that. I would say you need to study nutrition and the process or weight training a lot better than what you are currently doing.
    4. Is there any way that I can have sex that WON'T cause ever partner I have to bleed/tear? Any positioning options, looseneing, etc.
    Yes, and that is what this website can be used for. Look at threads in the Women's Issues section about this. Read, read, read. Spend some days reading. If you still dont have your answer, then post a question.
    5. Is there any reason that one day my penis might be average size (small for me) but the next day it might be so big it scares ME?
    Its called pueberty. You body changes, just like a growth sput. You just ended up with a big one. There are plenty of stories about guys that were small, even in high school and then got the growth in their senior year suprising everyone in the locker room.

Draft saved Draft deleted