Questions

Tolka

Just Browsing
Media
Hi
I have 2 questions. First of all, does the PE I mean jelq and scretching really works? 2nd is, is it true, that penis grow also after adolescence in mid 20s?
Thanks for reply

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
1. According to many - yes, according to some - not very much, but still yes.

2. Sometimes it grows into the mid 20s but usually stops in the late teens

:smile:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is some great jelqing advice recently given by a brilliant PE devotee and member of this site. The answer you are looking for is yes, if you do it properly, you will see growth gains. If you screw around and jelq too infrequently or jelq too much, you will be disapointed. Read the following:

You get the growth not from the part you see externalized when you begin. You bring it up from deep under the shaft, massage it upward. From there you can do some work to add girth, and if you massage and jack a lot without cumming, you can then stretch some more from what's showing outside, but it's not like what you start with 'gets bigger' of itself--but rather, you bring it OUT. You should already start with grasping the base at all times for several hours a day; but it will still take a while before you know you are doing it right. You have to go down gently right at the balls, and massage from as deep as is comfortable.

It's a more full-handed jelqing than what I usually hear about, but those lighter ones may be better for most to begin with. All these things have to be begun with caution or you've fucked up everything and get nowhere. But what I do is never exercises with thumb and forefinger, but rather a whole fist full of cock, first about an hour with a snap-on cock bracelet, which I'll have been already wearing and half-erect or 3/4-erect for several hours at least, then work it up and massage a long time with the left hand--my method is more of a 'thumbs-up' that I start with, rather than the 'okay sign', which I wouldn't be able to concentrate on. And I start with a semi-hard dick and don't ever use any lube because you can't grasp it to keep a hold on it. The constant squeezing brings the dick more and more out and then you can apply light stretching to the top of the dick with the other hand, keeping under the head, which does not need to be stretched, of course (it usually gets some bigger along with the rest of the cock, but the head is not the point of PE as far as I'm concerned). So, in this basic position, the thumb then runs up the shaft and gives further sensation while the other four fingers are firmly wrapped around the base, with the purpose of going always deeper. This was you can always gauge if there is any pain of applying too much pressure and/or trying to go too fast. It's best to do this with each hand so as to keep the shape balanced, but also to do some two-handed work, and some cock-slapping into your hand which after about 10 minutes has me sprinkling pre-cum all over my belly. With all this pleasure element added to the jelqing, without any loss of 'hard work exercise', you can do it a lot longer and this makes it easier to be constant about it--because it becomes the same as sex, and the jelqing is not something separate. I only use lube for any kind of cock exercising toward the end if I've decided to come that day (I often manage to do this kind of jelqing for 3 hours without coming), and this is just to enhance the coming. However, some people may want to start with this lubrication thing--I dont' see the need for it in the actual exercise part, but probably some do.

I needed to add for anybody reading this, if you try some of the jelqing with the cock bracelet on in the way I do it, be careful with the grasping fistfuls while the bracelet is on, this is the time to be careful (and I don't recommend using a steel one for this--EVER--it's got to have at least some give or you can't expand and can hurt yourself), and only gradually pull while you are wearing the bracelet snap-on. In fact, you should only do about 5 minutes of this at first--special care not demanding too much of the balls, but this will also add some girth to your balls if you do it right, and sensations that first were uncomfortable become pleasurable.. By now, I usually jelq with the snap-on for about an hour, and then snap it off, and massage deep totally naked (make it more fun be wearing nothing but a tight T-shirt and a pair of sandals sometimes, but totally naked is best with maybe only an Army cap). After using the bracelet, your naked dick will already be much bigger and you can grab bigger and bigger fistfuls of it. If you're totally naked with only the snap-on strap, it's also fun to think of the strap as a 'suit'. The more creative you can make this stuff, it will be more like yoga and yet not boring like all those classes that try to force religion on you. This is about HUGE DICK.